Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,145 members, 7,838,909 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) (56918 Views)

Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS / Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) / Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by loomer: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Poorboy:
Hahaha hope you click like if not i go suspect u ooo

My phone no dey show like option, na report e dey show. Lol
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Etern: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
RIP to be honest these guys should have done better things with their lives instead of hugging transformer.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Poorboy: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
glossy6:

Receive sense
Amen
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by holywota: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
iyb:
South East grin wetin happen now why are you stealing electric cable. i thought you were industrious and enterprising and also the hardest working group of nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Right i remember now it is only in Thailand that your ingenuity comes out tongue tongue tongue tongue
now dat u ve insulted the SE whats ur gain,is there no crime 4rm ur side.tribalist
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Emmaoga: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
am an eye witness
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Jowonloju(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Now they know there is light. But they wont be able to tell that story.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Poorboy: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
loomer:

My phone no dey show like option, na report e dey show. Lol
Hahaha am loyal to your Government ooo!
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by chineduKK: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kylekent59:
Hw sure are u dey purposely did it. What if dey were killed by ritualist and dumped beside a transformer. NOTE: DO not follow the multitude to reason what dey reasoned.
Use ur brain and find out what cld b d cause.

leave story.
no be today dem don dey steal cable wire.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by assfreaky(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
they can't be hausas or yorubas. never.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by loomer: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Poorboy:
Hahaha am loyal to your Government ooo!

You na chairman forming Poorboy, that one no stop people from coming to ur door and sing make u pay dem o
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by SUMCIOUZ(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
jesus
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by eyekaynoble: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
grayht:
So transformer dey shock?
Just asking sha..
No, e dey tickle...
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by bengg: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
One chance death
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Coolgent(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
OMG! So they can even steal from their fellow Igbos?
ehya 2 hardworking people don go, rest in pit
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by uyplus(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thought some ibos guys on this forum once said that there is no electricity in our transformer since PMB took over power and that they can hug transformer?

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by omartins(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Poorboy:
Hmmm even as i poor so, last thing on my mind na to steal... Brother's & Sister's to thief no good ooo, if u b thief you go only read dis message pass without clicking like to dis comment.

Last thing on your mind? That means last resort.
For me not on my mind at all.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Poorboy: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
omartins:

Last thing on your mind? That means last resort. For me not on my mind at all.
Good bro you are on the right track!
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Adedaniel211(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
favourmic:
One chance hell fire straight
. Dnt judge
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by bittertruthz: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
obiremy:
Two men were found dead while stealing electricity cables in Orji Community, a nearby town in Owerri, the Imo State Capital.

According to reports, the suspected thieves reportedly went to steal electricity cables connected to a transformer around 2am on the fateful day, but got electrocuted in the process.

Electricity was reportedly restored while they were in the process of stealing the cables.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/vandals-electrocuted-to-death-while.html

The family will not come for their dead body now. If na Dangote moto kill dem now, the family will be fighting human right and settlement.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Perfectionist11: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Really?..people steal electric cable?..on judgement day,God'll be like:If u're from Nigeria raise ur hands up & move 2 dz side...then He'll attend to other nations first.#Special cases foe strange people.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Decryptor(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
iyb:
South East grin wetin happen now why are you stealing electric cable. i thought you were industrious and enterprising and also the hardest working group of nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Right i remember now it is only in Thailand that your ingenuity comes out tongue tongue tongue tongue

The guys are yoruba cheesy
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by brossam2001(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
My Broda. Change that your moniker otherwise poverty is inevitable in your life says the Lord.

Poorboy:
Hmmm even as i poor so, last thing on my mind na to steal... Brother's & Sister's to thief no good ooo, if u b thief you go only read dis message pass without clicking like to dis comment.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Huuum End time dying. People these days just choose to die anyhow death. This one na hell straight.. Jesus have mercy on us all
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Poorboy: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
brossam2001:

My Broda. Change that your moniker otherwise poverty is inevitable in your life says the Lord.

Ok Prophet, any other prophesy?
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by olahero(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Slikbae:
hell fire straight. no judgement needed.
hahaha is not up-to that my bro, if God will, He may forgive them or punish them for their aims. They are still better those ritualist that uses human parts.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Olutty88(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hello guys and op...... I observe something in that last picture nobody noticed infact i save the pics.......pls vividly look at the formation of the CLOUD. Its shows a man looking down at what is happening...... Pls Nairalanders confirm it....
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
eleko1:
Shebi that man inspired them to Steal.cos STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. Good for them sad
roflwkmd cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Slikbae:
hell fire straight. no judgement needed.
see him mouth. Like say hell na better place were you fit wish your enemy
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Olutty88(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
God is seeing everything we are doing under the son.......
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by eleko1: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin lipsrsealed embarassed grin grin grin wink cheesy grin grin grin grin wink embarassed.
Poorboy:
Ok Prophet, any other prophesy?
undecided sad shocked cool good ansa cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by mekussa(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
THE SECOND THIEF POSE LIKE SAY NA IM PALOUR IM DEY.......#thunderfireyouforstealing
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
olahero:
hahaha is not up-to that my bro, if God will, He may forgive them or punish them for their aims. They are still better those ritualist that uses human parts.
at least they are harmless more than the body part dealers. I feel for them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / Video Of People Sweeping Naira Notes With Brooms At An Event In North (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.