Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. (10415 Views)

Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
So why do you desperately want me not to believe in God with you?.
Listen to yourself. No one cares if you believe in God or not. I don't. It's your mind to waste, not mine.

winner01:

Answer that question sincerely and objectively and ill start to take you seriously.
Don't take me serious o. No get heart attack. Just continue in your tomfoolery. Nature abhors a vacuum. We need more mumus in this world.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
prinsam30:

surely they all can't be crazy

even the most powerful Prophets of this generation have never claimed they have been to heaven, that alone keeps me pondering
That proves that no man is the first born of God. We are all children of God.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Listen to yourself. No one cares if you believe in God or not. I don't. It's your mind to waste, not mine.

Run along then.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
Run along then.
Yes Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Ranchhoddas: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
In my optimism, i've been looking for such stories about people who died and saw other gods in paradise, i've not been able to come accross any. Pls post 5 links to videos of those who claimed they died and saw other gods in paradise so we can watch. Thanks.
I read some of them on this forum. Look for them yourself. There are some on youtube. My device does not allow me to post links.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I read some of them on this forum. Look for them yourself. There are some on youtube. My device does not allow me to post links.
Like i expected grin.
Farewell then.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by lepasharon(f): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Need a new username. This one is demonic. grin grin

Yh man. About time...
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by lepasharon(f): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
Post such videos. Thank you.

Lol you post them
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Ranchhoddas: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
Like i expected grin.
Farewell then.
Stop trying to be clever. Are you seriously trying to tell me that your google search did not yield anything. Or you just want to start lying as usual. Google 'man dies, see Allah'. Do well to post the links here when you see them.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
lepasharon:

Yh man. About time...
I hear you. Loud and clear.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by frank317: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Don't take me serious o. No get heart attack. Just continue in your tomfoolery. Nature abhors a vacuum. We need more mumus in this world.

Lol...without his type, some pastors will not eat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
frank317:

Lol...without his type, some pastors will not eat
Thanks for the compliment. I however, wish to keep feeding those pastors. The best you can do is to kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by simplex2: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cool story...

Did he see the 3-eyed raven too?
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
simplex2:
Cool story...

No he didn't, maybe you would when your turn comes.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by mrZENographer: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Atheists are like zombies. Just pray "Father forgive them for they know not what they do' Genuine working Antidote comes only from God.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
mrZENographer:
Atheists are like zombies.
Just pray "Father forgive them for they know not what they do'
Genuine working Antidote comes only from God.

Or rather you pray to your imaginary God to come and kill off all the atheist so that they will leave you guys alone.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

Or rather you pray to your imaginary God to come and kill off all the atheist so that they will leave you guys alone.
We dont want you to leave us alone. We want you to follow the evidence where it leads. We want you to embrace objectivity.
For this, We will pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Jesus ain't white fool. And not to worry, Lucifer your father will definitely scratch your balls with red hot sharp iron, in hell of course.
sonOfLucifer:

You don't have to be crazy to tell good lies. You just have to repeat the same story, including common elements like golden road and white Jesus, some trumpets and two or three angels.
Throw in a sob story like how you used to be human(womanizing, drinking, smoking etc) and you're good to go. People won't question. They believe already Jesus can do anything.. heal the sick, raise the dead and scratch my balls.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Foolish atheist. When have Christians ever prayed for atheists to die? Our battles are not carnal. And you sir, can jump into the lagoon.
dalaman:

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
No he didn't, maybe you would when your turn comes.
I wanted to say u shud leave these guys alone but i just had a change of thought and insist you ride on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by mrZENographer: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

The Tare and The Wheat.

“But when the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the tares sprang up also. “The slaves of the landowner came and said to
him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? From where came the tares?’ “And he said to them, ‘An enemy has done this!’
The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go and gather
them up?’ “But he said, ‘No; for while you are gathering up the
tares, you may uproot the wheat with them. ‘Allow both to grow
together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say
to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles
to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by davien(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Didn't know dead people could see after their eyes decayed... what'd you know heaven is real too, woah jesus sends atheist message.. what movie is this? shocked
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
We dont want you to leave us alone. We want you to follow the evidence where it leads. We want you to embrace objectivity.
For this, We will pray for you.

Which evidence? Which evidence have you even provided for yourselves? Look at the various sects in christianity today and tell me.of you have any evidence to show each other amidst the endless confusion you are all marred in. You have not even provided enough evidence for yourselves to determine if the earth is a young earth or not. (The endless back and forth between the YEC and the OEC) you have not even determined if Jesus is a different and distinct person from God or if he is God himself (Many christians are confused about this and there is no consensus) , you have not yet provided evidence for the nature of hell and how salvation can be achieved even amongst yourelves because all of you disagree with each other on this basic things. There is no universally accepted christians doctrine and theology. Each sects just makes up its own along the way. When you finish providing evidence to the various conflicting sects withing christianity, you can then come and show us where this elusive evidence of yours leads. And as for the stories about people going to heaven and meeting God. I post 4 different stories here and you will see that these guys are just lying and making everything up. They all describe very different things that just do not add up. Some will tell you that heaven is this while.others will tell you that heaven is that. Some will tell.you that they meet Jesus and Mary in heaven while.others will tell.you that Jesus told them to tell people when they get back to earth to stop worshipping Mary . Is it this confusion that you call evidence? You guys and your endless jokes.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Millerz:
Foolish atheist. When have Christians ever prayed for atheists to die? Our battles are not carnal. And you sir, can jump into the lagoon.

You just said I should jump into the lagoon. You just wished death in me.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by TrajansKong: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
The world belongs to God, but satan claimed dominion when our first parents swore their alleigance to the devil.

These acts of our true-blood ancestors rule the hearts and minds of all Naija Christians now and forevermore!! It is well!

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
So here are the endless confusing stories of people that claimed to have gone to heaven with very different description and tales of heaven. Each agreeing and aligning with their church doctrines.

1) Catholic priest aimed he want to heaven, purgatory and hell. In heaven he meet Jesus and Mary sitting on the throne.
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Christian-(roman-Catholic)/1587294

2) This deeper life woman claimed she also went to heaven and saw things that agreed with the deeper life Church. Her story is so pathetic that even the founder of the deeper life Church pastor Kumuyi had to disavow her claims. What she said is completely different from what the Catholic priest saw.

http://eternal-destinations..com.ng/2013/12/linda-ngaujah-revelation-of-heaven-and.html?m=1

3) This mormon lady claims to have visited heaven. She say things that agreed with the Mormon church. Joseph Smith she claims is in heaven.

http://archive.sltrib.com/story.php?ref=/lds/ci_15227681

He story th and description of heave and what shw claimed she saw is completely different from the other 2 I just posted. I can post like 20 but I don't have the time.

All what this shows is that people can sit down imagine things and write them down to promote what ever course they have in mind and nothing else. People tell lies all the time to promote their religion. After all the people that wrote the bible, Koran and the Hindu Verdes were all telling lies.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Ranchhoddas: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:
So here are the endless confusing stories of people that claimed to have gone to heaven with very different description and tales of heaven. Each agreeing and aligning with their church doctrines.

1) Catholic priest aimed he want to heaven, purgatory and hell. In heaven he meet Jesus and Mary sitting on the throne.

2) This deeper life woman claimed she also went to heaven and saw things that agreed with the deeper life Church. Her story is so pathetic that even the founder of the deeper life Church pastor Kumuyi had to disavow her claims. What she said is completely different from what the Catholic priest saw.

http://eternal-destinations..com.ng/2013/12/linda-ngaujah-revelation-of-heaven-and.html?m=1

3) This mormon lady claims to have visited heaven. She say things that agreed with the Mormon church. Joseph Smith she claims is in heaven.

He story th and description of heave and what shw claimed she saw is completely different from the other 2 I just posted. I can post like 20 but I don't have the time.

All what this shows is that people can sit down imagine things and write them down to promote what ever course they have in mind and nothing else. People tell lies all the time to promote their religion. After all the people that wrote the bible, Koran and the Hindu Verdes were all telling lies.
Winner01 come and see.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

Which evidence? Which evidence have you even provided for yourselves? Look at the various sects in christianity today and tell me.of you have any evidence to show each other amidst the endless confusion you are all marred in. You have not even provided enough evidence for yourselves to determine if the earth is a young earth or not. (The endless back and forth between the YEC and the OEC) you have not even determined if Jesus is a different and distinct person from God or if he is God himself (Many christians are confused about this and there is no consensus) , you have not yet provided evidence for the nature of hell and how salvation can be achieved even amongst yourelves because all of you disagree with each other on this basic things. There is no universally accepted christians doctrine and theology. Each sects just makes up its own along the way. When you finish providing evidence to the various conflicting sects withing christianity, you can then come and show us where this elusive evidence of yours leads. And as for the stories about people going to heaven and meeting God. I post 4 different stories here and you will see that these guys are just lying and making everything up. They all describe very different things that just do not add up. Some will tell you that heaven is this while.others will tell you that heaven is that. Some will tell.you that they meet Jesus and Mary in heaven while.others will tell.you that Jesus told them to tell people when they get back to earth to stop worshipping Mary . Is it this confusion that you call evidence? You guys and your endless jokes.
You type as though you are going through some sort of pain. I couldnt help but notice. I agree that there are different sects that call themselves the true christians but i'm sure you've heard of atheist mega churches. You can try to rationalize why sworn atheists would build churches. To suppress the truth of course.
It is easier to cause confusion amongst people by joining them or pretending to be like them than by facing them directly.
The existence of different arms of christianity does not disprove the authenticity of christianity but further proves that there is something special about it. You keep proving that to me to. I must say thank you to you and others, y'all help to keep the fire in me burning with the way y'all persuade me not to believe in God with you.

If people say heaven is this or that, will 10 humans taken to different parts of the earth have the same story to tell about earth? Be objective my friend.

And this is not the evidence that i meant, i meant the evidence that points to an Intelligent designer. You sure know how to direct arguments to a corner where you think you have some cheap knowledge. grin
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Ranchhoddas: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
simplex2:
Cool story...
He saw R'hllor-The Lord of Light.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

You cant post 20 because they dont exist. Post their videos so we can see how comfortable they were, knowing they were lying.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
A beach party here cool

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Winner01 come and see.
You searched and couldnt find. Someone went to dig out some stories from some blog and you jump for joy. Shame on you. Post videos showing those people giving their experiences not some poorly written stories by atheistic-minded desperate and disturbed individuals looking to disprove the authenticity of the testimonies of thousands of individuals.

And why is it so hard to find videos of these people?, I doubt you will find up to 5 of such videos on the internet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ? / Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court / Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.