Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,991 members, 7,866,728 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Experience With GLO New Data - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With GLO New Data (4432 Views)

List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / GLO New Cheap Data Plans & Prices (2GB For N1,000) / Glo New Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With GLO New Data by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
I de busy de rock my download de go! I no even get chance come read location situation saga wa de go on here!

Una Well-done oh!
Re: My Experience With GLO New Data by solomonsojay(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nnamsco4real:
Glo is a very useless network. I was deceived by their nonsense 6gb data, very very slow, cannot download. I have glo data and sim for sale in Nsukka. Data is over 5gb and it goes for 800naira. I can't take this shit anymore. Quote me if you are interested. I will share the data for you if you are far.
Snail pass this network, Nairaland takes 30mins to open.
The sim, data is for sale
I will buy it bro...just Holla me here 080-307-788-20.
Re: My Experience With GLO New Data by DaveHert(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
greenhulk:

It hasn't come to that, unless of course u have a stake in glo. If not I see no reason for ur choice of words. Glo is working well for u, good. But it ain't working well for majority. I can't change my location just because I want to use glo when there are other alternatives.

i did suggest you switch to another network. and as for my choice of words, it's in responds to the choice of words used on the the network and no I have no stake in glo.... the thing is no network has 100% coverage every where in nigeria, I loose network signal on airtel once I step into my house and getit back once I step out of that area, and mtn network is OK at my house but the worst at my friends house. it's not just Glo, it'san issue with every netwok, so if you have a low coverage on one network switch to another that has better coverage in your area. that simple!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone Slide Pro (iphone 12 Leak) / Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone / Tecno Camon X Takes Better Picture Than Iphone X [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.