Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale (1006 Views)

Dry Season Ugu Farming:Scope, Process,SWOT Analysis,And Contribution( Pics,Vids) / Chilli Pepper And Ugu Leaves, Which Is More Profitable In Farming? / Ugu Leaves Urgently For Exportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by Melaine(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
I want to start ugu business but don't have a land for now so someone adviced me to do it indoor. Please what are your takes on it? How do i go about it? Is it a profitable business?
Please i would like to have all the information pertaining it. Thank you all.
Re: Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by bbmoringa: 4:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Melaine:
I want to start ugu business but don't have a land for now so someone adviced me to do it indoor. Please what are your takes on it? How do i go about it? Is it a profitable business?
Please i would like to have all the information pertaining it. Thank you all.
goodday ma,i am a passionate ugu farmer ready to assist u on ur vision,send an email to bolujudah01@gmail.com,i will take u through all d nuggets for succesful ugu farmg.
Re: Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by uboma(m): 5:53am On Jun 05, 2016
bbmoringa:
goodday ma,i am a passionate ugu farmer ready to assist u on ur vision,send an email to bolujudah01@gmail.com,i will take u through all d nuggets for succesful ugu farmg.

The op doesnt have to contact you privately...
Post the steps here or allow someone more experienced in growing ugu indoors to guide her here.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by bbmoringa: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2016
uboma:

The op doesnt have to contact you privately...
Post the steps here or allow someone more experienced in growing ugu indoors to guide her here.
Why are some people so mannerless in their approach to life,whats ur business in my mode of giving out info,u better mind ur own biz.
Re: Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by uboma(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2016
bbmoringa:
Why are some people so mannerless in their approach to life,whats ur business in my mode of giving out info,u better mind ur own biz.

You want to sell e-books to the op.
Lol!
Re: Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by bbmoringa: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2016
uboma:

You want to sell e-books to the op.
Lol!
No,not all,i am giving 100% info,if thats d way u operate & prey on peoples' intelligence,count me out,ok
Re: Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by anthney87: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2016
bbmoringa:
No,not all,i am giving 100% info,if thats d way u operate & prey on peoples' intelligence,count me out,ok
pls don't be offended but the truth is some of us are interested in doing the job. pls agric thread is to help pipo so the can learn from scratch. u know u mite not be there at all times but what u post down will help a lot of pipo years to come.
Re: Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by bbmoringa: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2016
anthney87:

pls don't be offended but the truth is some of us are interested in doing the job. pls agric thread is to help pipo so the can learn from scratch. u know u mite not be there at all times but what u post down will help a lot of pipo years to come.
thanks sir,i am sorry,i over-reacted,i now get u,we should be our brother's keeper

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by Melaine(f): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thank you all for the help. But i think it will be appropriate if it will be posted here so other people can learn. Thank you sirs very much.
Re: Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by anthney87: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2016
bbmoringa:
thanks sir,i am sorry,i over-reacted,i now get u,we should be our brother's keeper
thanks for ur understanding. I know u got angry due to the tone he used making u look like a scam trying to sell book.
anyway we re looking forward to ur update ma.

cos I know it will help
Re: Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale by Melaine(f): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hello, can someone help me out with the information i need. Please

(1) (Reply)

Catfish And Poultry Farm For 1million Naira / Where Can I Find Compost, Manure And Wood Chips In Lagos? / Pineapple Fruit And Sucker For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.