Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Chilli Pepper And Ugu Leaves, Which Is More Profitable In Farming? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Chilli Pepper And Ugu Leaves, Which Is More Profitable In Farming? (2675 Views)

Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / Dry Season Ugu Farming:Scope, Process,SWOT Analysis,And Contribution( Pics,Vids) / Can Someone Help With Steps On How To Grow Ugu Leaves Indoor For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chilli Pepper And Ugu Leaves, Which Is More Profitable In Farming? by AppleofGod(f): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Hello. Friends, I want to add these to my farming, Chilli Pepper and UGu Leaves, which is more profitable in farming? Pls let me know which to pick among the two. Thank you.

Re: Chilli Pepper And Ugu Leaves, Which Is More Profitable In Farming? by Pavore9: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Your location determines the market price of your produce. Assuming my farm is in a village in Imo State and l grow Ugu there and someone also has the same size of Ugu farm in Lagos...who will get a higher selling price? If for example I decide to set up Ugu farm here in Nairobi, I will be selling one small bunch for nothing less than $1 to fellow Nigerians and even Kenyans.

You know where your farm is and intending sales outlet, so do your market research and come up which is more profitable between the two.

1 Like

Re: Chilli Pepper And Ugu Leaves, Which Is More Profitable In Farming? by Emempaul(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
I agree very much with pavore9 on that location of farm for ugu planting matters alot. U must also as 'a must" make sure u intended market or costumers are on ground and readily available

secondly u nid to start planting wen the rains are established to give u a boost in preparation for the dry season wen the ugu becomes a hot cake

1 Like

Re: Chilli Pepper And Ugu Leaves, Which Is More Profitable In Farming? by AppleofGod(f): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks so much. We are located in Epe, Lagos state. We want to start farming this end of August. Our target market is Mile 12 and Oyingbo market.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs / Get The Right Fish Feed At The Best Price / Greengold - Agric Business Opportunity Powered By Greennation & Valuechain(gnvc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.