Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Mature Advice Please !!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mature Advice Please !!! (3023 Views)

Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please / In A Dilemma, Advice Please / Mature Advice Only....... Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Are you good looking enough I mean..I wouldn't like to kiss Oshiomole for anything in the world.

....hmmm,,

as in the case of OP and his wife,
is it possible to marry someone you can't afford to kiss??
we're talking about life time partner here,
pls enlighten me""""""""

,,,,,,,,,,just curious.
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
after dating for almost 3yrs you found her as your ideal soul mate and she was kissing you all along, now you married your sweetheart.

suddenly, she stopped kissing you...heeeeee
Op there's something you don't wanna disclose

........ less I forget did u sleep with her friend??
cos if you do, no woman forgives that till they ""die""
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by 1miccza: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
@Op i think a three pronged approach of prayer,fasting and psychological teasing could work. I.e as you fast and pray try to do something that would make her jealous , if you do this and she doesn't get jealous and change, it's either she doesn't really like you or there's another person in the picture.

P.S don't ever attempt to be truely unfaithful
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by TheArchangel(f): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
shegxi:
i am saying if d wife has any grouse against d husband, she wuld help herself and d hubby by saying it. She is d onli one dat can clearly state wats wrong. If for all it's worth she has somthing against her husband and nt talking, she can't be totally absorbed of some blame.
You have a point.

Op, should make out time and also ensure a conducive atmosphere for the wife to voice out her grouses.
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by TheArchangel(f): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
carmag:
Are you good looking enough I mean..I wouldn't like to kiss Oshiomole for anything in the world.

....hmmm,,

pls enlighten me""""""""

,,,,,,,,,,just curious.

In case of forced marriage, arranged marriage, mail order bride, child marriage or bride batter etc na. Many marriages are not love stories sir.
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
TheArchangel:

How do you mean by " she doesn't care about me?"

Have you ever had a major quarrel?
What is the age different between you two.?

....hmmm,,
pls enlighten me""""""""
,,,,,,,,,,just curious.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by ogawisdom(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
She is losing interest in u and d marriage. Find out y frm her if she won't talk then act like u dnt care too for a while n see if she will change.

If she continues acting up then u shld know d love is over, is either u co-exist with her like dt or do d needful.

Hw can she harbour endless grudge against her hubby n
giving u such emotional torture angry

This is always d fate of very caring husbands, they r maltreated n taken for granted. She kws this is d way to punish u n u r really punished. Sometime U blow hot and blow cold for balance.
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by victovrry(m): 5:00am On Jun 06, 2016
carmag:

....hmmm,,
pls enlighten me""""""""
,,,,,,,,,,just curious.

This I will say it bothering me also cos I never did anything wrong to be treated this way, is it a crime to be a caring man ? This issue has been taken to a marriage seminar and I raised it and she promised to change, I was expecting a romantic kissing when we got home but nothing of such ...
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by victovrry(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2016
ogawisdom:
She is losing interest in u and d marriage. Find out y frm her if she won't talk then act like u dnt care too for a while n see if she will change.

If she continues acting up then u shld know d love is over, is either u co-exist with her like dt or do d needful.

Hw can she harbour endless grudge against her hubby n
giving u such emotional torture angry

This is always d fate of very caring husbands, they r maltreated n taken for granted. She kws this is d way to punish u n u r really punished. Sometime U blow hot and blow cold for balance.

May God bless nairalanders for all your views, I really appreciate your comment...to botress my point, I don't lock my two phones despite my work didn't allow that for her. She browse my phone always...sometimes she read the text before I do...she knows how much my salary is and even call her to table when sharing it ...I will definitely try plan B
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by byvan03: 5:51am On Jun 06, 2016
If plan is cheating on your wife, then I wonder the kind of leader you are. I still insist that you make her open up on why so you can find a solution. You can't tell how much your life will spin out of control with infidelity.
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
victovrry:

May God bless nairalanders for all your views, I really appreciate your comment...to botress my point, I don't lock my two phones despite my work didn't allow that for her. She browse my phone always...sometimes she read the text before I do...she knows how much my salary is and even call her to table when sharing it ...I will definitely try plan B
one last thing nobody mentioned, are you providing well for your family? do you buy her clothes,shoes etc sometimes? do you take her to surprise dinners?,do you give her surprise gifts sometimes?these things spice up marriage and make it not to be boring. if you don't care for me in material way and care for the family, I will do worst than your wife. my own will be silent treatment cheesy
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by victovrry(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2016
TESTIMONY TIME !!!
After receiving different ideas here, I woke her up last night and asked what has been the caused her changed in attitude ... WOMEN SHA! She broke into tears and said my occasionally drinking of alcohol has been the cause of her changes and whenever she saw me doing that, she always feel bad, I told her that she knew this before we got married and why has she kept silent? She answered and said she thought I will stop it after marriage...hmmm I'm a security personnel, sometimes going for assignment that may require such.. Though I told her I will stop completely....she was happy to hear that and the whole scene ended in a 20mins of kissing, I won't tell you guys what happened next ....Thank you all, I celebrate you all

6 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by TheArchangel(f): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2016
victovrry:
TESTIMONY TIME !!!
After receiving different ideas here, I woke her up last night and asked what has been the caused her changed in attitude ... WOMEN SHA! She broke into tears and said my occasionally drinking of alcohol has been the cause of her changes and whenever she saw me doing that, she always feel bad, I told her that she knew this before we got married and why has she kept silent? She answered and said she thought I will stop it after marriage...hmmm I'm a security personnel, sometimes going for assignment that may require such.. Though I told her I will stop completely....she was happy to hear that and the whole scene ended in a 20mins of kissing, I won't tell you guys what happened next ....Thank you all, I celebrate you all
I feel like slapping the bloody mygawd outta your Oshiomole face. embarassed
Here lies your problem, ensure you stop the alcohol consumption. I wouldn't like to kiss you either with alcohol reeking from your breath, so disgusting. Imagine how her inability to kiss you affected her all this while.
Being a security personnel is not an excuse to indulge in alcohol consumption or smoking weed.

Get your act together bro, a tiny little thing would've broken your marital bliss.

You did well by asking though, kudos you badass niggur. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by olagbemi118(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2016
victovrry:
It has been three years of our marriage now, I have been the one always saying sorry as a man due to the fact that I always want a happy home; she has been refusing kissing after our marriage which she knew I love most before we got married; she don't care about me as I do to her, can I say shes doing this intentionally to achieve something ? We are expecting the second baby now ; Men in the house I need advice that can correct this .....
pls lemme see ur teeth
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Cherlene(f): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
carmag:
..@ op you fail to elaborate on how you meet and convince your wife to marry you.

how long did you date before you decided to marry her?

did you entice her with material things in order to marry you?

did you promise her some benefits if she agrees to marry you?

was she under pressure from her family to marry you?

did she agree to marry you cos age is no longer on her side?

...you see, if you can answer some of these questions it'll throw more lights on the course of your predicaments and probably you should be able to get some useful advice

...." don't mind does that commented above me that said you must fast and pray or did you told them you've not been praying,,, they probably have no clue on family matters.

""" if you marry a woman that belongs to someone els you'll have emotional torture as long as the marriage last

Hey dear,

How are you?

Cherlene
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
VICTOVRRY This Is The Reason Why I Keep Saying That Men Are The Major Cause Of Marital Problem. You Came Here To Tell Us Your Problem,Making It Look Like Its Your Wife's Fault,you even told us you feel like indulging in extra marital affair But At The End,Its Ended Up Being Your Fault. NAIRALAND FAMILY PROBLEM IS ALWAYS ONE SIDED, I LIKE TO ADVISE WHEN I HEAR FROM BOTH SIDES.

2 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Cherlene:

Hey dear,
How are you?
Cherlene
. ...Hi, I'm fine and how you too?
kunjani,
I'm hailing u from jozi
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2016
victovrry:

This I will say it bothering me also cos I never did anything wrong to be treated this way, is it a crime to be a caring man ? This issue has been taken to a marriage seminar and I raised it and she promised to change, I was expecting a romantic kissing when we got home but nothing of such ...

..hmm
some people de try sha,.... all I know is that marriage is to be enjoyed and not to be endured, so many men have died before their time as a result of frustrations in their marriage's my uncle is one of them I'm a witness to that..
but in nija the mentality is how many children do you have and fail to ask ( AM I HAPPY IN THIS MARRIAGE) thank God for my exposure if not I'll still beclouded with the notion what the society will say and not what makes happy.
Now you're married but you're contemplating of seeking pleasure gratification somewhere els, then what's the definition of marriage.
,,,the ball is on your court bro.. cheers
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by TheArchangel(f): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2016
carmag:

..hmm
some people de try sha,.... all I know is that marriage is to be enjoyed and not to be endured, so many men have died before their time as a result of frustrations in their marriage's my uncle is one of them I'm a witness to that..
but in nija the mentality is how many children do you have and fail to ask ( AM I HAPPY IN THIS MARRIAGE) thank God for my exposure if not I'll still beclouded with the notion what the society will say and not what makes happy.
Now you're married but you're contemplating of seeking pleasure gratification somewhere els, then what's the definition of marriage.
,,,the ball is on your court bro.. cheers
You are cheering him up, see his update.
victovrry:
TESTIMONY TIME !!!
He reeks of alcohol and expect his wife to suck it up.

3 Likes

Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Cherlene(f): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
carmag:

...Hi, I'm fine and how you too?

kunjani,

I'm hailing u from jozi

I am well thank you.

At bolded

Cherlene
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cherlene:

I am well thank you.
At bolded
Cherlene
Yep...that's my base,
... and you?
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cherlene:

I am well thank you.
At bolded
Cherlene
Yep...that's my base,
... and you?
...cape town I Guess !!
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Cherlene(f): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2016
carmag:

Yep...that's my base,

... and you?

...cape town I Guess !!

I am from CAPE TOWN, but based in Scandinavia. cheesy

Cherlene
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Cherlene:

I am from CAPE TOWN, but based in Scandinavia. cheesy

Cherlene

....Waauuuu,,,, that's cool

hope your fine over there?

most south Africans don't travel except on a special assignment which is very good

Btw.. when you have world class infrastructures and a stable economy why should one have to wander about.

***you're beautiful***

.. I didn't upload my picture on NL because of
the bashingssssss

though, I don't comment on controversial threads.
cheers.....

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Cherlene(f): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
carmag:

....Waauuuu,,,, that's cool

hope your fine over there?

Yes, I am. Hope you are enjoying my MOTHERLAND?

most south Africans don't travel except on a special assignment which is very good

Yes, in most OCCASIONS cheesy

Btw.. when you have world class infrastructures and a stable economy why should one have to wander about.

Indeed, I cannot COMPLAIN.

***you're beautiful***

Aww, thank you. cheesy

.. I didn't upload my picture on NL because of
the bashingssssss

Oh, how so

though, I don't comment on controversial threads.

Keep it SO!

cheers.....
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by Whyterose: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmmm ,wat an irony of life... n here I am wondering y my hubby also stopped kissing me 4abt 2years now. In fact d last time we kissed was when the pastor said u can now kiss d bride which was in April 2014
Re: Mature Advice Please !!! by thorpido(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Whyterose:
Hmmmm ,wat an irony of life... n here I am wondering y my hubby also stopped kissing me 4abt 2years now. In fact d last time we kissed was when the pastor said u can now kiss d bride which was in April 2014
Why have you left it to linger?You ought to have done something about this all this while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divorce The Only Option For Me, I Still Love Her But She Can't Change / Caught In The Act ! / Woman Sent To Prison For Spanking Own Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.