Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture (55407 Views)

Marriage List...should A Dude Have An Insight Before Taking The Step? / How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by menxer: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
See how the child is looking at the nurse so innocent and helpless. If I were the nurse, that look is enough to make me not to give the injection

The bolded has foreclosed your ever being a certified nurse.

What would you do then if you had to deliver a baby or carry out a surgery?

To be an efficient care giver entails an element of heartlessness in service delivery.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Abdulkatcha(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
See the look on the child face though sweet mother
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmmm, My Mother

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by donchijoz(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
loving mother
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Hakeem12(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
my mom is the best mom in the world to me. Very understanding and very supportive. May God bless my mum.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by kaziblake(f): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Kizyte:
May God grant you your heart desires!
Amen
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by phranq(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
See how the child is looking at the nurse so innocent and helpless. If I were the nurse, that look is enough to make me not to give the injection

my dear d nurse has to do dat so as 2 mk d kid safe....n d baby will be like....nurse I want to go n play
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by SirHenry105(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mother Is Gold

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by alizma: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
you won't be any good to the child by not giving him/her the injection.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Like I do say, the only true love that exist his between a child and mother. Others get condition.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by osimataylor(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Can a woman tender care cease towards the child she bear?
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by abdulskulboy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
mother, sweet mother, i love you mum.mother, sweet mother, i love you mum.mother, sweet mother, i love you mum.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by frisky2good(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
That baby strong gaan o. Even me no go keep face like that for injection. BTW, I doubt the pix wasn't staged. How often do people take cameras to the hospital and how will a baby with needle in his arm remain so calm?
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by JERIZO(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
...and let the illness degenerate in the baby, abi?
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by JERIZO(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice Photo editing...
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by wabdesigns(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
bamite:
Abegi.. Some of the ladies commenting here have committed uncountable abortions.
You killed man. True.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by wabdesigns(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
bamite:
Abegi.. Some of the ladies commenting here have committed uncountable abortions.
You killed it man. True.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by lebixe007: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
good mom
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
banjo022:
sadly my mum just passed away two days ago.. it bin hell 4 me
I sincerely apologise for your loss. I sympathize with you,I hope you are coping very well? God has a reason for allowing some certain things nd I believe he remembers you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Bamz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
I lived and grew up with ma'am. Every gesture of her means a thousand words, even her silence.

Shout out to all mothers striving for the good of their children.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by bamite(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
wabdesigns:

You killed man. True.
dont mind these fake girls making noise here
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by HomeOfMe(f): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
makzeze:
Sometimes the pains we go through are meant to make us come out strong! Mum is golden.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Pyno30: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nnachuka:
Not all moms are awesome but if yours is hold her close cos she is worth diamonds,if yours isn't celebrate those who theirs were and is and pray to be a better parent to your children so that you too would be celebrated. How I envy some peeps tho, sometimes the soul can't help but feel deprived
Hmmmmm, you have got wisdom embedded in this comment of yours. I pray for you today that the lord will grant you your heart desires and listen to your supplications. And I pray you find a good wife, a wife who will double as your mother and also your sister. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Damminglola:
The same way my mum was shaken yesterday when I called her from a hospital that I had a bike accident!!!
Lol, I know that reaction, na you wet get bruises go dey console mummy. Mothers are awesome. Happy Sunday.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by wabdesigns(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
bamite:
dont mind these fake girls making noise here
This pics says it all

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by bamite(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
wabdesigns:
This pics says it all
Lol.. Word!
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Slimgenius(f): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
The love of a mother

God bless our mothers!!!
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by HomeOfMe(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
evegran:

What's "crap" about it?

Haven't you experienced a mother's love?
Don't blame him,maybe he's an almajiri who don't experience the love of a mother!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Don't blame him,maybe he's an almajiri who don't experience the love of a mother!

LOL! smiley
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by oshaosha2014(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
You don't want the other look when she falls sick like she's gonna die.
ShowYourCertificate:
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by HomeOfMe(f): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
makzeze:
I hope the nurse gave the baby a very big smile while injecting him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.