Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Praise God, I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Praise God, I Got A Job (7082 Views)

Just Got A Job.. Praise God / Thank GOD, I Made It / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by pyepo3: 12:48am On Dec 07, 2006
congrats men.i believe in what you said about the field in which work,but man what we graduates do?am currently serving and i read biochemistry so if you see opportunities holla me.take care
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by cosby(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2006
benie boy:want to say a big thank you to that message sent
deguy:you are the bomb
chios,thanks man
shadoghale:the pay is good and enough to get a 1st grade tokunbo car if one saves well after 5 months coupled with a good 2 bedroom flat apartment in lagos,but not enough for wedding presentl;y as i am not even ready thoogh,so the pay is manageable for the main time, because i still aspire to go higher, as far as i am concened, this is just a stepping stone, so dont be suprised if u see my CV still flying around.wishing you all the best.
omolareb: amen
cirog: we are not into curing AIDS,this is no medical, it has to do with the environment/petroleum and
ehinco:am sorry i no dey take alcohol, maybe a fruit wine will do
kizol/babajebba:i wont forget God, He has not brought me this far to take me back again
moremia:rejoicing with you too soonest
tuucee:will keep you posted promise,always on line in the office
donpaulo:thanks that was prophetic
ajayi1:recieve it in Jesus name as you have confessed it
sorp:your testimony commest soon
chummy:God bless you for that
tayoslim:may you find what you know how to do best
omolareb:amen
one love
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Sunlord(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2006
Happy 4 u bro, r case s a pointer 2 d fact that God s gud n He has everybdy on his mind.Please do accept my sincere congratulations, do well 2 always consult God as regards all r future dealings, sure He wont forsake u.Rgds
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Sunlord(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2006
Hey bro, thank God 4 u,do well 2 always acknowledge God in all your future dealings, sure He will not forsake you. Do accept my sincere congrats.
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Curie(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2006
cosby, am very happy for you and ask that u keep praying for those of us stil looking on GOD for jobs too av fun, work hard and always keep GOD in mind as you do every thing coz then you will be doing it for HIM al da best cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by allbright(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2006
The Lord has done a great thing 4 you I join you 2 thank God.
Congrats. man.
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Annsylvia(f): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2006
Congratulations,

Am sooooooo Happy for u.

And pray for us too that we will all get a good job
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Bariloful: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2006
oh i Thank God for giving you a nice job with good pay. You can also used your position to help nairaland land user as well for those that are still searching for a job, and God will bless you too,
abi no be soo my people,

congrate !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by AYDDOT: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2006
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU, I PRAY GOT TO BLESS U AND PROSPER U THE MORE.
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by dremoney(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2006
interesting.its good to appreciate d work of God.I claim mine in jesus name
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by candylips(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2007
hmmm
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2007
winkcosby i really hapi with you its a step to better things to come. I cannot fail to see the clause" on contract basis". For some good advice which you would get free cos you are on NL. IMPROVE URSELF. this will put you on a better pedestal for ur next job. Do not get carried away cos of the money, rather use it to improve urself. Who knows you could serve as a ladder for many other people in the forum.

Its just some good sis. talk, u would not get off the selves. Meanwhile let the drinks flow cheesy
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by yommy1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2007
hi, am a polytechnic graduate with distinction in physics electronics. pls i need a good job so dat i can also praise god like u're doingI
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by amosfunmi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2007
I thank God 4 u pls be praying 4 other looking for this
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by needeeg(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2007
well, that's great, wish u all the best in it sha!

and make sure u pray for other like mio there time to come! cool
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by arinola1(f): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2007
@ cosby,
i'm so happy for u. CONGRATULATIONS pray this will only be the beginning of better things to come.
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by 21ctl(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2007
i am happy for you oooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by funsho777: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2007
Cosby, I joint hand in praising the Lord along with you , Cos I hope to be join also in praising the Lord this month .I pray that there are more to come .This is only a stepping stone for you . Praise God cheesy
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by derblunchy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hey am happy 4 u
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Ndipe(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2007
God is wonderful, I am always happy to hear of the good news that our people have written on this board about their success in their quest for gainful employment. He will never disappoint you at all. That is an assurance. The only desire we should harbor in life is to remain obedient to His Commandments.
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by arosoye(f): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2007
Hi

Congrates !

I wish all of us the same greater testimony in Jesus name
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by lanreade(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2007
bros,congrats,i need a place where i can do my six month industrial traning,i,m studying electrical\electronic engineering in futa.u can reach me on this email lanreadethefirst@engineer.com and i will appreciate it.
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Cherylbaby(f): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2007
Whao am so happy for you but please as you go don't forget us still keep us inform about any opening
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2007
Congrats cosby on your new job. Wish you all the best.
Pls if i may ask, can you shed more light on the environmental company or any other that you know. We 'pro-graduates' need some guidance.
So cosby, congratulation once again, enjoy the best of your new job.
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by cosby(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2007
luumbion,
thanks for all.hmm, in the environmental firm,we are mostly engaged in EIAs,that is environmental impact assessment and it requires alot of travelling to get samples majorly on proposed refinery areas or petro;l station, but the EIAS are not limited to this 2 places alone as in it can be done anywhere. i cant count howmany times i have traveled since i got the job,but thanks be to God that we mostly go by air,besides the work is so demanding but exposing.
love ya
one love
cosby
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2007
Hello cosby, thanks for the reply. In fairness, EIA's the exact area i had in mind. Infact, i had a topic posted on EIA in this job column. The topic's 'anybody with information about EIA/environmental company in nigeria.'
so please, i was hoping you could enlighten me more, like; the name of company(s), their demands, requirments etc.
We can talk better via mail if you want to. My e-address is, bleucopain@yahoo.com
thanks and i'm very greatful.
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by muskill: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2007
am very happy that each day of the week one nairaland member will always thank God and give us good news ,l also want to tell you al, to know that l need a job please do keep me in mind and pray for all of us seeking for job .
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by charlisco(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2007
i am happy 4 u
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by obichampag: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2007
is da lords doing.pray 4 me 4 i made 3.can i geta job
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by seyiabd(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2007
all the best my brother, i wish u so well.
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by Tonyobi: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2007
I BLESS GOD ON YOUR BEHALF. MAY HIS DIVINE GUARDIAN BE CELEBRATED IN YOUR LIFE AS YOU CARRY OUT YOUR DUTIES AT YOUR NEW PLACE OF WORK. AMEN!!!
Re: Praise God, I Got A Job by teeboi1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2007
i am very happy for u,i attach myself to your testimony as i am also looking forward to giving such very,very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Prison Service (NPS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 / International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Ecowas Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.