Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. (11285 Views)

Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by ishiamu(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2016
opiaoku:

my friend was banned for just supporting NDA on the grounds of supporting violence

Since when did nairaland decides who and who deserves the support of the masses? Seun my friend was banned unjustly with no rule covered
now this guy is allowed to roam about after insulting a whole 2 regions which violates rule 3

Seun you have to create a special button that will report directly to you any injustice by the mods with pictorial evidence because there are so many injustice going on here due to a bias partisan mod controlling politics section.
apc as opposition rode and romanced bokoharam on the detriment of Gej on nairaland now they are being irritated thereby using their mods to intimidate us
Seun are you in support of this injustice here? if not please create a special report button that will report directly to you including pictorial attachments.

cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by SWG26: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2016
opiaoku:

mr man you have to embrace reality
Even if there's peace in ND the refinery will never be sited there.

is cross rivers, AkwaIbom not peaceful and developed grin

forget the talk

You dey mind the otondo? Why didn't they site the refinery in ondo state? Isn't Ondo also a coastal state with more oil than Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by patrickmuf(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2016
SWG26:

Even if Niger Delta was secure, the refinery wouldn't be sited there. This has nothing to do with militancy. Lagos is not more "peaceful" than Cross River state, why wasn't it sited in Cross River or Edo? These are areas with no activities and history of militancy.
Lagos is not more peaceful you say but let me say this as a Cross Riverian, the chances of things escalating here is far greater than it is in Lagos...Don't forget we're still battling with our own version of Almajiris here AKA Skolombo boys who are terrorizing the neighborhood...
So my guy, it has everything to do with the threat of militancy...
Trust you to argue further but let me ask, what are the chances of militants attacking a facility in Lagos compared to Cross River? Your guess is as good as mine...

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by ishiamu(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2016
opiaoku:

mr man you have to embrace reality Even if there's peace in ND the refinery will never be sited there.
is cross rivers, AkwaIbom not peaceful and developed grin
forget the talk
why is ya BBM not going through?? and where is ngeneukwenu ya manchy sef?
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by menacetosociety: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2016
opiaoku:

my friend was banned for just supporting NDA on the grounds of supporting violence

Since when did nairaland decides who and who deserves the support of the masses? Seun my friend was banned unjustly with no rule covered
now this guy is allowed to roam about after insulting a whole 2 regions which violates rule 3

Seun you have to create a special button that will report directly to you any injustice by the mods with pictorial evidence because there are so many injustice going on here due to a bias partisan mod controlling politics section.
apc as opposition rode and romanced bokoharam on the detriment of Gej on nairaland now they are being irritated thereby using their mods to intimidate us
Seun are you in support of this injustice here? if not please create a special report button that will report directly to you including pictorial attachments.

cc
Pathetic!u guys still crying over GEJ!Is it so hard to move on?

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by opiaoku: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2016
menacetosociety:
Pathetic!u guys still crying over GEJ!Is it so hard to move on?
what's this one saying undecided
shatap and get out
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2016
arewafederation:

I don't know why any sane person will feel bad about it? It should instead encourage others to replicate similar landmark projects in their respective areas.
You have said it earlier. Akpu Logic 101 - Asari Dokubo is a freedom fighter because he kidnapped and chased away foreign investors from the Niger Delta and he eventually took his own investment(university) to Cotonou.

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by opiaoku: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2016
ishiamu:

why is ya BBM not going through?? and where is ngeneukwenu ya manchy sef?
I'll reactive this evening

me i no know where ngeneukwenu dey oo

mr ngeneukwenu please come out Opiaoku loves you
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by opiaoku: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=ishiamu post=46286825][/quote]
ma nigga cool
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by arewafederation: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2016
SWG26:

You dey mind the otondo? Why didn't they site the refinery in ondo state? Isn't Ondo also a coastal state with more oil than Lagos?

Why are you against siting the refinery in Lagos state?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by arewafederation: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2016
opiaoku:

I'll reactive this evening

me i no know where ngeneukwenu dey oo

mr ngeneukwenu please come out Opiaoku loves you

Broke kid.... cheesy

Send me a pm so that I can help you with #1,500 recharge card to activate your bbm.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by menacetosociety: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2016
opiaoku:

what's this one saying undecided
shatap and get out
Dem swear for u ni?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by SWG26: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2016
patrickmuf:
Lagos is not more peaceful you say but let me say this as a Cross Riverian, the chances of things escalating here is far greater than it is in Lagos...Don't forget we're still battling with our own version of Almajiris here AKA Skolombo boys who are terrorizing the neighborhood...
So my guy, it has everything to do with the threat of militancy...
Trust you to argue further but let me ask, what are the chances of militants attacking a facility in Lagos compared to Cross River? Your guess is as good as mine...

Why haven't militants attacked the refinery in Warri? Is the refinery invincible? What about the port harcourt refinery? Why haven't they attacked it too? Use your head Mr man
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by 989900: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Jamnagar refinery is the world's largest oil refinery with an aggregate capacity of 1.24 million barrels per day (bpd) @ $6b.

Dangote's will be around the 4th/5th biggest in the world . . . cost have been very erratic from $9b - $11b - $14b. undecided

Kudos to Dangote and Nigeria!!!

Expect to see an avalanche of refineries spring across Nigeria, between now and the next 6 years. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by QuotaSystem: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Dangote had 8 of his trucks burnt last year by protesting iPods in the SE (before they proceeded to burn down a mosque), for the singular fact that the assets belonged to a Northerner.

One can only imagine what would happen to his mega-refinery if he dares locate it in the restive and now violence prone SS or SE.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by patrickmuf(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2016
SWG26:

Why haven't militants attacked the refinery in Warri? Is the refinery invincible? What about the port harcourt refinery? Why haven't they attacked it too? Use your head Mr man
Of what value is the refinery to Nigeria, the strategy of the militants is to pinch where it hurts, refinery that's barely functional compared to the billions wasted trying to fix it...Blow up that waste of space and watch Nigerians storms the streets in celebration

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by opiaoku: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2016
arewafederation:

Broke kid.... cheesy

Send me a pm so that I can help you with #1,500 recharge card to activate your bbm.
ok sir but abokii supposed to know that bbm is free grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by patrickmuf(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2016
SWG26:

Lol so for you it's anything but Lagos, don't forget Ondo state is still located in the South West...Everything about you has some tribal undertone

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by CreampieAngela(f): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Dangote had 8 of his trucks burnt last year by protesting iPods in the SE (before they proceeded to burn down a mosque), for the singular fact that the assets belonged to a Northerner.

One can only imagine what would happen to his mega-refinery if he dares locate it in the restive and now violence prone SS or SE.
Dangote has a Pineapple Orchard in Cross Rivers state for his Dansa Fruit Juice Factory. He is also currently building a Cement Plant at Okpealla in Edo state. Dangote has no problem in investing in the South South. The Ijaw's who are largely domiciled in the Rivers-Delta-Bayelsa axis are the problem of the South South. The heeebos in the South East are a basket case on their own

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by SWG26: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2016
arewafederation:

Why are you against siting the refinery in Lagos state?

I don't give a damn where it sited. I am just faulting the logic and sentiments of some people on this thread thats all.

There Logic is that the refinery was sited in Lagos because Lagos is "peaceful", and the refinery would have been sited in the ND region if not for the activities of militants. Thats bullshit!
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by SWG26: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2016
patrickmuf:
Of what value is the refinery to Nigeria, the strategy of the militants is to pinch where it hurts, refinery that's barely functional compared to the billions wasted trying to fix it...Blow up that waste of space and watch Nigerians storms the streets in celebration

What of the port harcourt refinery? That one is working, why haven't they bombed it?
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by SWG26: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2016
patrickmuf:
Lol so for you it's anything but Lagos, don't forget Ondo state is still located in the South West...Everything about you has some tribal undertone

Once again, I don't care about where the project is sited. I am only faulting your logic that the refinery would've been situated in the Niger Delta if not for the activities of militants. Your sentiments don't make sense.
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by QuotaSystem: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2016
CreampieAngela:
Dangote has a Pineapple Orchard in Cross Rivers state for his Dansa Fruit Juice Factory. He is also currently building a Cement Plant at Okpealla in Edo state. Dangote has no problem in investing in the South South. The Ijaw who are largely domiciled in the Rivers-Delta-Bayelsa axis are the problem of the South South

A juice factory, cement plant, and oil refinery have different levels of risk profiles.

Those Ijaw terrorists are the most foolish to walk this earth. Even ISIS are not so foolish to be destroying their environment and livelihood because they are fighting the government.

They are a punishment unto themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by patrickmuf(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2016
SWG26:

What of the port harcourt refinery? That one is working, why haven't they bombed it?
Don't have time for back and forth argument

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by SWG26: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2016
patrickmuf:
Don't have time for back and forth argument

You're not making any sense. Go to church.
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by QuotaSystem: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2016
SWG26:

I don't give a damn where it sited. I am just faulting the logic and sentiments of some people on this thread thats all.

There Logic is that the refinery was sited in Lagos because Lagos is "peaceful", and the refinery would have been sited in the ND region if not for the activities of militants. Thats bullshit!

QuotaSystem:

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by SWG26: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Is a refinery the same as a truck?
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by QuotaSystem: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2016
SWG26:

Is a refinery the same as a truck?

In the sense that they are both corporate assets, YES.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by arewafederation: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2016
SWG26:

What other reason does Dangote have to choose Lagos over the SS/SE?

Lagos is obviously a better destination for his project.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by patrickmuf(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2016
SWG26:

Once again, I don't care about where the project is sited. I am only faulting your logic that the refinery would've been situated in the Niger Delta if not for the activities of militants. Your sentiments don't make sense.
You don't sound quite as intelligent as you believe you are, do you know the cost of his refinery? It's about $14b that's roughly N2.trillion, trust me, you don't wanna risk it cos it can make for your downfall

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by Caseless: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2016
opiaoku:

cc
why u de quote me?
Re: Dangote Refinery Video::world's Largest Refinery. Video. by Shym3xx: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2016
Apart from unnecessary exaggeration about world's largest refinery - that refinery should've been sited in Ondo, not Lagos.

And have they fully compensated the indigenous owners of the land that were forcefully kicked out of their ancestral lands/homes, like the blue people of avatar?

Non-achievement, really...and another avenue to attract more pests to snarl-up the overpopulated Lagos. Greedy and lazy thinkers. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi: It's Illegal To Collect Dollar For Services Rendered In Nigeria / Inflation Rate Rises From 11.14% To 11.23% In August – NBS / M.i’s My Head My Belle: Insights To Entrepreneurship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.