Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Keep Your Android Phone From Lagging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Keep Your Android Phone From Lagging (877 Views)

10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers / How To Stop Games From Lagging On Android / How To Stop Games From Lagging On Low Ram Andriod Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Android Phone From Lagging by cuulgeek(m): 5:03am On Jun 05, 2016
One of the most annoying things you can get from an Android phone is the lag and it’s even more frustrating when you are playing your favourite game and the smartphone is still giving you a lagging attitude. It’s meant to be smart right, well, that’s why I came up with this post to help you understand how to keep your android phone from lagging.

The easy way out is to install apps that promise to ensure your phone is fast and will even ensure that you speed up your games. I am no saying they do work but these apps would not work in all situations. For example I have used 360TS on an Android phone and noticed that the cpu cooler was even making my device hotter. I had to dump it and settle for this simpler method that I will teach you now.

1 DO AWAY WITH JUNK APPS.

The number one culprit is that most smartphone users have tons of junk apps on their phone. Junk apps are basically apps that you do not or rarely use. These apps might have background processes that will always be on and take some space on the RAM. So always have the habit of checking apps that you rarely use and uninstall them.

Browsers, Home replacement packs, and Icon packs usually fall into this category and I’ll advise that you just keep the stock browser, and one other browser. You can also keep a mini browser for some bad network circumstances. For Home replacements and Icon packs, always uninstall the ones not in use.

Full post here ---> http://cuulgeek.com.ng/keep-android-phone-lagging/

Re: How To Keep Your Android Phone From Lagging by potolistic(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2016
La click la wyne

(1) (Reply)

Glo Data Invalid Automatic Subscription. / Has Anyone Used Infinix Hot S? I Have Some Questions / How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.