Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident (876 Views)

Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? / Samsung Permanently Discontinues The Galaxy Note7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by BlindAngel: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Hello pals, i saw a topic yesterday created by Labiadestroyer of how he made his phone battery to last many hours and i saw the the procedures at first i wanted to give up because of the procedures to install exposed on Android 5.1 and upper, but i decided to give it a try, so i downloaded all the apps recommended by him.
Doze
xposed e.t.c.
So after downloading it was time for me to install the exposed, on dealing with the xposed, i don't think i knew what i was doing because the procedures was very hard but still i was keen to go ahead with it. And then booommmm my phone got (hot2) bricked. And i could not see my menu anymore, i tried everything possible to bring the phone back to life but no way.
Then i had to take it for flashing, i flashed it for N1200 and it was back to life in some minutes time.
After flashing i could not beleave my eyes, my phone has changed totally.
I will list some of the changes below :
1)my phone now has an inbuild file manager.
2)inbuilt music player and video player.
3)when making calls i can now select which sime to use unlike before when i have to go to settings always to set it.
4)it now displays battery percentage at the top constantly.
5)i can now on and off my data easily just by swiping the top of the screen, unlike before when i had to go to settings first.
6)it now has an option in settings which displays all my apps and an option to block auto start or allow
7)it also came with an option which also displays all my apps and for me to choose which is allowed to run at background or not. Both system and non system apps.
coolit also comes with sound recorder, hotknot gallery, anti theft at settings. plus so many useful inbuild apps.
9) the settings also came with many different options to choose from. And also if i want to switch off the pjone it has an option to reboot, switchoff, airplane mode. Unlike before when its only switch off.
10) abeg i dun tire to type, if i say make are type everything here all my hand go peel.
Am so very mych happy now because i was thinking of exchanging my phone with an itel phone before, but now my mind has changed totally.
Thank you Labiadestroyer, thankyou. I own you alot. Thankyou.
Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by ibawon(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Dude , the guy who flashed your Phone Upgraded the ROM to a new OS. smiley

7 Likes

Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by Emmaway(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Some things happen by accident
Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by LeonMacJames(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Were you rooted did, you have recovery. You just dashed that guy 1200.

1 Like

Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by BlindAngel: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Emmaway:
Some things happen by accident
. . Very true sir, some things really happen by accident.
Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by BlindAngel: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2016
LeonMacJames:
Were you rooted did, you have recovery. You just dashed that guy 1200.
Sir, i tried everything within my power to boot it into recovery but, no way. But now after flashing it, just a single hold on of the power and volume up the phone went into recovery. I just tested it again just now and its still working. Two trails on two tests.
Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by khalhokage(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2016
It's not the xposed, the person you gave it to installed a new probably updated ROM into your phone.

1 Like

Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by BlindAngel: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2016
khalhokage:
It's not the xposed, the person you gave it to installed a new probably updated ROM into your phone.
Sir but my phone its running on the old version 5.1, while the former was running on 5.1.1 before it was flashed.
I will never and ever upgrade out of this present version 5.1... Neverrrrr

1 Like

Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by Bratking(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is what happened to you dude.

You saw a procedure on the internet and decided to give it a try. You didn't even bother to do a rom backup before negotiating such an uncharted territory. Anyhoo, you probably mixed a step and inevitably bricked your stock rom.

You took your phone to a phone engineer and he proceeded to flash another rom to your hot2 (stock roms are hard to come by after all) In your case, a much better rom than the original stock rom.. a 1.2k well spent, some might say.

The exposed whatever has nothing to do with it whatsoever, all it did was to brick the stock rom. you are currently using another rom(better equipped) compatible with your phone, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by valnelly(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Labia-destroyer abi!....
Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by kene05(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bratking:
This is what happened to you dude.

You saw a procedure on the internet and decided to give it a try. You didn't even bother to do a rom backup before negotiating such an uncharted territory. Anyhoo, you probably mixed a step and inevitably bricked your stock rom.

You took your phone to a phone engineer and he proceeded to flash another rom to your hot2 (stock roms are hard to come by after all) In your case, a much better rom than the original stock rom.. a 1.2k well spent, some might say.

The exposed whatever has nothing to do with it whatsoever, all it did was to brick the stock rom. you are currently using another rom(better equipped) compatible with your phone, that's all.

Well said, guess he's new to flashing roms...
Re: How Labiadestroyer Changed My Phone Permanently By Accident by akmath: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
ibawon:
Dude , the guy who flashed your Phone Upgraded the ROM to a new OS. smiley
Simple.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel The Most Useless Service Provider / Glo Is Giving Out Free Smartphones And Here Is How To Get It / Between Infinix Note 3 Lite And Techno L9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.