Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked (37490 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers' Website Repossessed By Domain Giant Godaddy. / Niger Delta Avengers Website Shut! / A Publication From Niger Delta Avengers Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by FagsamPHP(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
k
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by PrinceMario(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari decentralized your powers in abuja and let governor control there state their will be no avengers

If them block their site they should also block twitter block over 80% of Nigerians who are happy with avengers
80% of the Nigerian populace are happy with those bombing and scaring away investors Who hacked your brain? shocked
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by dollyjoy(f): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
175:
Guys I am so happy and proud of myself and I thought I should share this with you!!! Today I saw myself on TV, when I switched it off.
Dry fu.....c.k
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
H
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by dollyjoy(f): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
175:
Guys I am so happy and proud of myself and I thought I should share this with you!!! Today I saw myself on TV, when I switched it off.
Dry fu.....c.k
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by WATCHOVER(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
I smell lie Mohammed on this one
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Yorubanews: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
They already use radio biafra
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by menxer: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
patriks005:
Blocking their website is a bad tactics to me, these guys give out informations (clues) about their attacks before they strike, so why blocking their website? Why not try tracking it source? Since the NDA is invicible, tracking the origin of their website and who created it and the location it is, is a good way to start knowing them, not closing it down.

In warfare such logic doesn't follow, in this age of ICT, information warfare cannot be ruled out.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by chimaobinelson(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
That to me is not a good idea,the Globe need information as much as it can get...tackle your problem headlong Nija

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Pyno30: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
agborodun:
The website of the niger delta avengers was blocked this morning.
Could this be the work of nigeria government?

404 errors mostly mean any one or more of the following things:
1. The path/URL is incorrect. It happens when you type wrong path inside a website. If the page inside the site you are looking for doesn’t exist then you can get 404 error. If the URL you are requested doesn’t exist, but its host or homepage does, it can show 404 error
2. You don’t have access to it. Some websites are limited within an area or a country. This can give 404 Forbidden error.
3. You are trying to access a file in a site that is forbidden to you. For example trying to access the admin dashboard without being one.
In your case, it seems that the website you are trying to access is down temporarily or permanently. Maybe its down for maintenance.

Meanwhile,their twitter handle is still alive(see second picture)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/niger-delta-avengers-website-shut/

Lalastica,mr seun,please move this forward to d front page.

The first defeat from Nigeria Soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by kingthreat(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
patriks005:
Blocking their website is a bad tactics to me, these guys give out informations (clues) about their attacks before they strike, so why blocking their website? Why not try tracking it source? Since the NDA is invicible, tracking the origin of their website and who created it and the location it is, is a good way to start knowing them, not closing it down.

Smart!!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
opiaoku:
Buhari is a certified coward terrorist
i am 100 percent sure you can only say that online...

Be careful
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Perfect! Their FB and Twitter pages must be blocked also. The comments of their supporters is so aggravating!

Via that alone, the perpetrators of this evil can be brought down!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Horlufemi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari decentralized your powers in abuja and let governor control there state their will be no avengers

If them block their site they should also block twitter block over 80% of Nigerians who are happy with avengers

Just say you are 80% happy with the avengers.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Undestanding The Problem In The Niger Delta.

The problem of niger delta could be located in the realm of environmental pollutions as a result of oil explotaitation. From available evidence, the advent of oil industry has brought almost nothing but tremedous ecological devastation, despite being the goose that lay the eggs. Environmental damages, such as oil spills aggravated existing disaffection & created new ones. As oil production intensified, so also did oil spills & environmental deterioration. This impacted on d people negatively as their source of livelihood are seriouness undermined.

For d people of niger delta, their grouse with d government is that a significant propotion of oil revenue should be returned to d areas on d basis of deriavation principle.

Why is the exclusive federal jurisdiction over natural resources applies only to oil and gas, and not to cocoa, palm oil, hides, skin and solid mineral?

I hope nigeria government will stop this political and economic manipulation of this region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
The Niger delta avengers are terrorists and enemies of the Nigerian state, anything done to slow down their evil agenda is highly welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by jamesibor: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
MuhdG:
i am 100 percent sure you can only say that online...

Be careful

Buhari is a dullard.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by gigabyte13: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
80% of Nigerians?? Wetin you smoke bro?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by bejick(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
175:
Guys I am so happy and proud of myself and I
thought I should share this with you!!! Today I saw
myself on TV, when I switched it off.

Your truly one of the 97 facent that is causing us this pain.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by BiafranPrince: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
To what end please?
They will probably move from blogger platform to a secured and private server, perhaps cloud.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Armaggedon: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
yorme:
Perfect! Their FB and Twitter pages must be blocked also. The comments of their supporters is so aggravating!

Via that alone, the perpetrators of this evil can be brought down!
lol
if wishes were horses...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by ZUBY77(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
patriks005:

You are smart. Blocking their website means nothing. What is important is making them stop what they are doing.
Websites is not important in this context.
..And "Information" has no 's' in it... Sorry for saying it here, we all make mistakes, the good thing is to learn from it..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Odunharry(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Getting interesting
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
wtfCode:
God punish buhari
Take it easy.... .
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by maxwell767(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
undecided it makes no sense.....
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
THE AVENGERERS ARE CRYING ALREADY

THIS IS JUST A STROKE OF CANE

MORE TO COME SOONEST

SHAME TO THE CRIMINALS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked by tempest02: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
NJPot:
That may not be true.

They only changed the website to 9jadeltaavengers.com

Fool...you dey seek fake traffic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Photo Of Vendor Supplying Water To Bayelsa State Water Board Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.