Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday (74128 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by eitsei(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2016
waxxydude:
But tubaba sef. This pero ain't beautiful na or even sexy..
there might be something else he saw in her because if it's about being beautiful as you claim or sexy she won't be the mother of three of his children.. To me she's beautiful and sexy in her own way

9 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Jummyclips: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Trying to post a new topic, it's kinda hard to use hidden features undecided

Jummyclips:
Am I the only one tired of eco bank banking system they can't even be trusted gush
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by naijaboiy: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Arsenate:
yeah I think it's age, man.
Let's be honest, women don't age as well as men do.
Yea! Some men even get finer with age. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Ijaya123: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2016
My question is this, who will now marry this Pero after 3 kids another man? Didn't she think of her future?
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by estheremma(f): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Did anyone notice that this lady had a baby few months before Tubaba wedded Annie?
Do the maths cheesy grin
I think Sumbo is the prettiest n most level headed of all three.I wish he married her. Annie showbody too much! n pero I heard is a divorcee n is living big in d US but she is also cool headed n mature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2016
mirob:
Tuface is a nice and kind hearted guy,if it were to be an irresponsible guy he would have forgotten all about the other baby mamas, after all he is now officially married. Good one .
They are his children. It wouldn't be right for him to abandon them because he's officially married.

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by otunbashonny(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Annie pls take heart. Its one of those things u signed in for.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by estheremma(f): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2016
zubby29:
baby no3. on d way
No 4.she hs three fr him
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by estheremma(f): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Ijaya123:
My question is this, who will now marry this Pero after 3 kids another man? Didn't she think of her future
I think she was married before?
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by naijaboiy: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2016
estheremma:
Did anyone notice that this lady had a baby few months before Tubaba wedded Annie?
Do the maths cheesy grin
I think Sumbo is the prettiest n most level headed of all three.I wish he married. Annie showbody too much n pero I heard is a divorcee n is living big in d US but she is also cool headed n mature
Hehehehehe....are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin

2face is lucky he's in Nigeria where laws holding fathers of kids gotten by baby mamas are not stringent.

He would have been broke by now with so many court cases concerning child neglect and irresponsibility for the upbringing of his other children

3 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by ritababe(f): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Detonator:
Just remember the rule.
A fvck, once fcvk can always be refvcked
Who fine pass sef?
none
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Mistadora01(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2016
I Wonder Weada 2Baba Joystick no d like wear rain coat. Ahm really Happy 4 Annie 4 being dah strong afta knowing she has some step kids. Buh no do mak jealousy kill u o cuz you'll always b d Legal Wife!!
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2016
How civil of them.

Nice! smiley
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2016
2baba u go serve 2 wks punishment from Annie wen u reach house
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Gordieshegz(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2016
izzykingsley:
Do u kwn dat 2 baba is taller than all EPL players

baba,are you sure you are alright?
is peter crouch not playing in EPL again?
spewing nonsense isnt good for your health
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Detonator:
Just remember the rule.

A fvck, once fcvk can always be refvcked

Who fine pass sef?
I nor know, but I just know say Na Sumbo go sweet pass to Bleep

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Jamean(f): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Shout out to Sumbo, she's better for it. Out of the whole drama. That's how God can change ones life and give you rest.

4 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Jamean(f): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2016
ShugaAnnie:
Look closely at all d pictures with 2face and pero, the birthday gal is in d middle of 2face and pero to show that it's only the kids/kid that joins them.

I thought I was the only one who noticed. There's no picture of 2 of them alone.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2016
estheremma:
Do the maths cheesy grin
I think Sumbo is the prettiest n most level headed of all three.I wish he married her. Annie showbody too much! n pero I heard is a divorcee n is living big in d US but she is also cool headed n mature
He obviously loves pero deeply ,their love for each other shows dear look at the pics

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=Jamean post=46291546]

I thought I was the only one who noticed. There's no picture of 2 of them alone. [/quote
Did it occur to you that they just didn't upload it? undecided]

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Ijaya123:
My question is this, who will now marry this Pero after 3 kids another man? Didn't she think of her future?
Tuface hasn't denied her so what gives? undecided
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2016
ShugaAnnie:
Look closely at all d pictures with 2face and pero, the birthday gal is in d middle of 2face and pero to show that it's only the kids/kid that joins them.
Seriously? Did it occur to you that they just didn't upload the pic? You sound upset?
No man would father three kids with a woman he doesn't love!
One? Maybe two? Unlikely but three? Yep he loves her deeply

4 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Jamean(f): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2016
jenigurl

If they didn't just upload it then there are still reservations or rather to avoid more controversies.

You think so.. You never jam strange men. If the love is not sufficient for him to consider marrying you then it is not love in the real sense. Don't take sides without been realistic. She knew Annie was in the picture before she pitched her tent and had 3 children. Let her dance to the music.

Same goes for all those ladies with eyes on other people's spouses. I hope you're not like that, this one wey you carry the matter for head like oshuka.

2 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by monalsian(f): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2016
2face Come Resemble Buhari Here.I Be Tink Say Na Buhari Sef.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by RELEASEUS: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2016
waxxydude:
But tubaba sef. This pero ain't beautiful na or even sexy..
Everyone is beautiful in their own way...don't judge for you can't create...

3 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Mufasa27(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2016
shocked undecided
rokiatu:
And so? is he not the father? undecided
your ass tho shocked shocked undecided
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Highbhee(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2016
I heards 2face owns A Babymamaring university in Nigeria,hiw true?
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by amtaken(f): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Pero looks plain, old and fat. Annie is better.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by naphcoco(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2016
2Baba, may the Almighty God continue to bless and enlarge you in every spheres of life for not allowing shame herald the lives and faces of your babymamas. For identifying with all your children and celebrating their birthdays and academic achievements indiscriminately, God bless you. I guess Wizkid is trying but Davido needs to grow up. The fear of God in 2Baba is One of his secrets of success.
There are lots of men out there having children with multiple women in secret but the world knew them with just one woman(wife). They can hide their sins from men but not from God.

4 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by kaziblake(f): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2016
pussyscrubber:
2FACE GO KNACK THIS YORUBA BABY MAMMA TODAY....#UGLYBABYMAMA#
show us your sis and girlfriend pics
Anumanu

3 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Jamean:
jenigurl

If they didn't just upload it then there are still reservations or rather to avoid more controversies.

You think so.. You never jam strange men. If the love is not sufficient for him to consider marrying you then it is not love in the real sense. Don't take sides without been realistic. She knew Annie was in the picture before she pitched her tent and had 3 children. Let her dance to the music.

Same goes for all those ladies with eyes on other people's spouses. I hope you're not like that, this one wey you carry the matter for head like oshuka.
Who met Tuface first she or Ann? Get your facts straight dear.
A secondly you don't know me and I am just stating my opinion any crime in it?
Third. Ann is that you? grin

4 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by vizkiz: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

Werey!!! gringringrin

But this pero nor come fine. Abi na age don set in? sad

Na age baba...this is the future for all ladies grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie / Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.