Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday (74116 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by teebillz: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2016
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Jamean(f): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2016
jenigurl:

Who met Tuface first she or Ann? Get your facts straight dear.
A secondly you don't know me and I am just stating my opinion any crime in it?
Third. Ann is that you? grin

With your nose ring and false lashes though. undecided
Stay blessed undecided
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2016
Jamean:

With your nose ring and false lashes though. undecided
Stay blessed undecided
There you go again, you are such a man boy... grow up

That's me so deal with it

2 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nuella222(f): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2016
LordCenturion:
Oh my, I see someone getting hypertension, Annie no go sleep well that night
If na me be Annie I go follow him go bringing our kids along, maka ife mmadu apu ghoro ife onye ozo. Husband too scarce this days o grin
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by kaziblake(f): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2016
jenigurl:

Annie and her cohort dear grin
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2016
kaziblake:
Annie and her cohort dear grin

Abi my darling ...E pain am well
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Skelewu: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2016
I no know wetin Tuface see for this Pero sef. She's fugly. In fact all his baby mamas are fugly.

It's safe to assume he has a thing for ugly hoes.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by flokii: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Lovely pics..

Tuface looks like someone that has been caged in a long while

3 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by delishpot: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2016
Anie should had gone with tuface. They lodge in a hotel or rent a home. Then tuface takes all the kids for some fun, at the end of the days outing, drop peros kids and return to Annie. That way the kids can enjoy each others company and tuface keeps his marriage going.
It should have ben a good family vacation.
wish they had someone to advice them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Onogiede(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2016
I see a little Observation out here,..EHIS is an Edo name how come,..plsss can some one enlighten me
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Onogiede(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2016
jenigurl:

babe u luki real stunning,..u are gifted dear
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by buksaylor001: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2016
The sister-in-law surely put Annie where she belonged and she quietly stepped aside-

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Crixina(f): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2016
waxxydude:
But tubaba sef. This pero ain't beautiful na or even sexy..
I thought so too,but I guess everyone is fine in their own way.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by aBOSEDEJOY1: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Thats rather harsh,it wont be nice for the children to feel their dad and mum have issues,it affect kids.their mum being around them with their dad gives them hope security and sense of belonging to a family circle,eventhough he does not live with them.
delishpot:
Anie should had gone with tuface. They lodge in a hotel or rent a home. Then tuface takes all the kids for some fun, at the end of the days outing, drop peros kids and return to Annie. That way the kids can enjoy each others company and tuface keeps his marriage going.
It should have ben a good family vacation.
wish they had someone to advice them.

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by emvico(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2016
waxxydude:
he is not after beauty, all he want is just a hole. even if there is no hole, he can construct one tongue
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by mousco(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2016
Annie will be like make dis man reach dis house first grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Gegz(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Eeya raising 3kids isn't easy abeg especially wen ure doing it alone. And even with the fact dat 2face is an artist and she will be seeing his news and pics everywhere with Annie. Choiiii
Dats how she choose her destiny shaaa. I tried putting myself in her shoes and meehhhnn.. Koh funny rara
U're wise, u're smart, u're classy, u have principles and I luhh you for that. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by aBOSEDEJOY1: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Shes beautiful,its not easy raising kids alone in abroad,so it can age one abit as a single mum,maybe becos she dnt apply makeup as everyone does,and besides,she s far older than annie,though she use to be very preety back when she lived in naija,see her old pcs,she is naturally beautiful.
Crixina:
I thought so too,but I guess everyone is fine in their own way.

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
izzykingsley:
Do u kwn dat 2 baba is taller than all EPL players
then vector is taller than all Europe players
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Icecomrade: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShugaAnnie:
Look closely at all d pictures with 2face and pero, the birthday gal is in d middle of 2face and pero to show that it's only the kids/kid that joins them.

What kind of analysis are you making. Were you expecting either of the parent to be in the middle while the celebrant will stand by the side.

#RecieveBrain

4 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Johnsown1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
How many kids do he have now
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
zubby29:
baby no3. on d way

Baby no.4 u mean. They already have 3 kids together. Look at d 1st & 2nd picture. They're all there. The boy, d birthday girl and d last boy he's trying to carry from Pero.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by yinkslinks(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
B4 nko, one nigga go dey shine am bro. what am saying is that tuface keep going back to her cus her apekus sweet. e get some apecus wey man don do b4, if e remember alone, e go cuuuuuum grin grin grin grin grin grin
BAILMONEY:
SO NO BODY DEY SHINE HER CONGO MEAT WHERE SHE DEY FOR US
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Omolola1(f): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pero Adeniyi is actually very pretty, infact prettier than Annie sef
She just doesn't have much makeup on. Makeup and being married to a celebrity is what's keeping Annie going. Has anyone seen annie's pictures before she got married to Tubaba? undecided

Now, put Annie in Pero's shoes and imagine what she'd look like now...she'd be looking older than her age, just like Pero is looking now cry

Either way, 2baba, father of all nations is an amazing father

2 Likes

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
DT last picture is funny. All these old people playing musical chairs. Lol!

Tuface looks happy. Children are a blessing.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by austinfab14(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
2face must have given her a real taste of him, the night before she agreed to it #just saying
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Obienesarah: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
waxxydude:
Looks older too.
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by Jamean(f): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
jenigurl:

You need some eyebrows art classes undecided
I can do that without a cheque smiley

Okbye grin

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by BAILMONEY: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
yinkslinks:
B4 nko, one nigga go dey shine am bro. what am saying is that tuface keep going back to her cus her apekus sweet. e get some apecus wey man don do b4, if e remember alone, e go cuuuuuum grin grin grin grin grin grin
NOR BE LIE grin
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by ASDFBOY: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
waxxydude:

i don tell una say all those moet n red label way dem d sample for him vid, 2baba no dey take that shit.... na okganigbe oku gin him dey take!!! that one ur eyes no dey see anything!
Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by ASDFBOY: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
jenigurl:

Onogiede:
babe u luki real stunning,..u are gifted dear
shift!!!! baby how na? happy sunday dearest

1 Like

Re: 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday by rollywise(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Na wa fur 2 face o. Na anything wey him see him dey put something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.