Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

7 Significant Numbers From The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (22977 Views)

All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by DharmyYinks: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by ikorodureporta: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
DharmyYinks:

I dnt understand what you meant??

ok, check out d maths....Christ Embassy, Winner's Chapel, Throne Of Grace, Trinity Towers.......& many others. Can u see that the letters are 13??
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by DharmyYinks: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikorodureporta:

ok, check out d maths....Christ Embassy, Winner's Chapel, Throne Of Grace, Trinity Towers.......& many others. Can u see that the letters are 13??
It's not a priority naa... The length of the letters I mean... What abt RCCG or Deeper Life Bible Church or Christ Apostolic Church.

The main thing is Preach what's right and teach the True Doctrine which is Jesus Christ and the Bible respectively.
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by SweetieConstie(f): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
DharmyYinks:

It's not a priority naa... The length of the letters I mean... What abt RCCG or Deeper Life Bible Church or Christ Apostolic Church.

The main thing is Preach what's right and teach the True Doctrine which is Jesus Christ and the Bible respectively.

True!
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by DharmyYinks: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
SweetieConstie:

True!
U are here tonight
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by SweetieConstie(f): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
DharmyYinks:
U are here tonight

Haha..grin Yeah! cheesy
Anything for me?
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by DharmyYinks: 2:36am On Jun 07, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Haha..grin Yeah! cheesy
Anything for me?
Uhm.. Nope! Just saying
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by SweetieConstie(f): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Uhm.. Nope! Just saying
Awkay

1 Like

Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by mignone(f): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
maximunimpact:

do not use inferences and assumptions, if God is trinity why did the bible his word not use that exact word "trinity'"? it's ok you admitted the exact word is not used, that obviously means God is not a trinity. Besides does it make any sense at all?
Jn 1:1-5 also explains trinity & dt Christ is d word. u may try to check these verses out too
Jn 10:30&38; IJn 5:5-8; Mt 28:19
Christ is also God's wisdom Pr 8(emphasis on vs22- 36)
*Rom 1:19-21&24 (it doesn't av to make sense)

Cc: Annais
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by SYLVESTER777: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
cochexky:
bro u de Cherubim? You too much joor am sure many people no know this one including me. Tnx joor
NOT IN CHERUBIM,BUT IN SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH-GOD"S REMNANT CHURCH.SEE REVELATION 12:17,REVELATION14:12,REV22:14,REVELATION10

1 Like

Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by ArcToyin(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
AKAKAK:
How can you make list without 5 for grace and seven for perfection.
give us places in the scriptures where '5' was used to denote
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by ArcToyin(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
maximunimpact:
From number one is a total lies..... @op just quote one verse in the bible with ''Trinity'' , only one verse pls.
1Jn 5:7
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by enm(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na wa o! No interpretation for other number like 59 ? How person go take interpret other number if he or she dream of them?
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by Austin234(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
The mystery of Trinity is beyond ur reasoning. I wish u heaven at last. God bles u

bugzygee:
for the record am not a Jehovah witness member..nw ask urself a question..were there no angels with God @ the time that statement was madeand where did d word "us " refer 2 trinity..u master theologian#mtcheew
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Austin234:
The mystery of Trinity is beyond ur reasoning. I wish u heaven at last. God bles u

it's clearly beyond yours 2..wish u heaven @ last also..thanks
Re: 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible by orunto27: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2016
3 is for Family: 7 is for Creation: 70 is for Teaming up: 40 is for Reporting: And 30 is the Council.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook / Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.