Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Review: Your Experience With Innjoo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review: Your Experience With Innjoo (1048 Views)

Phantom 8 Full Review: Your Questions Answered! / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review: Your Experience With Innjoo by Stanjr: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2016
Pls If You've Used Innjoo Be It Halo,max Or Fire And Fire Plus Pls Let Me Know, How Is Your Experience With Innjoo Is It Guaranteed Or Regrets... Wana Hear From U Guys Before I Fall Into A Deep Pit Lol grin
Re: Review: Your Experience With Innjoo by NCP: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2016
Innjoo is unreliable, inefficient, waste of money and no spare parts in the market.

So, get a Tecno L8 or Gionee M5mini or Infinix Hot Note.

You will never regret getting any of the above.

But if you end up euth an innjoo product, don't call any NL to assist.
Re: Review: Your Experience With Innjoo by Stanjr: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2016
NCP:
Innjoo is unreliable, inefficient, waste of money and no spare parts in the market.

So, get a Tecno L8 or Gionee M5mini or Infinix Hot Note.

You will never regret getting any of the above.

But if you end up euth an innjoo product, don't call any NL to assist.
Lol Thanks
Re: Review: Your Experience With Innjoo by NCP: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Review: Your Experience With Innjoo by Stanjr: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Bro What Of Wiko Hows Their Product?

(1) (Reply)

See Specs And Price Of Infinix Hot S, The First Infinix To Feature A Fingerprint / Difference Between Infinix Zero 4 & Zero 4 Plus / Itel Mobile Unveils Itel P51 With 5000mah Monster Battery Capacity #maxpower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.