Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching (4201 Views)

Spare parts business , anyone interested ? / Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria / Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by Simonobodo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kobicove:

In my opinion you will need at least 2 years if you're a very fast learner

Okay.. I am even thinking of doing it at least 1 and half year
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by Dymaco(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Adelexus0:
@Dymaco can you pls drop your WhatsApp number so that I can reach out to you easily. Thanks
Drop yours, I will call u
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by Dymaco(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Simonobodo:

Is six months okay for a novice that wants to start selling engine spare parts?
Yes
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by Simonobodo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dymaco:

Yes

I am relieved now bcuz I can't imagine myself spending 2yrs learning engine parts after so many years in school

1 Like

Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by toyinhope: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2023
@sirlucky and @dymaco. I just saw this tread this morning and I am happy.
I have been looking for one to learn this business from for the past one and half years. I resigned my job to learn from a man but it turn out I didn't have much interest in new oil filter and fan belts. I have interest in tokunbo parts.
I moved to ladipo to get someone to teach me but I have find it very difficult getting someone.
I think because I am a woman and also a Yoruba, that is why it is difficult for me.
Please if there is anyone reading this now and can help me get someone or you could be that someone to train a Yoruba married woman, please help me out. I love the business.
I also need advice on which area to base for a woman like me. Thank you.
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by Sirlucky1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
toyinhope:
@sirlucky and @dymaco. I just saw this tread this morning and I am happy.
I have been looking for one to learn this business from for the past one and half years. I resigned my job to learn from a man but it turn out I didn't have much interest in new oil filter and fan belts. I have interest in tokunbo parts.
I moved to ladipo to get someone to teach me but I have find it very difficult getting someone.
I think because I am a woman and also a Yoruba, that is why it is difficult for me.
Please if there is anyone reading this now and can help me get someone or you could be that someone to train a Yoruba married woman, please help me out. I love the business.
I also need advice on which area to base for a woman like me. Thank you.
Ladipo is big, one person didn't accept you didn't mean you should give up, I think the reason is because you're a mature woman and married, I believe probably with kids right, so they taught you won't be humble. Check out other stores, Belgium parts is good. If it's what you want, though I prefer new parts
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by peanutbutterr: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dymaco:

Drop yours, I will call u

dymaco biko if you’re still active on nairaland pls how do i reach you. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by toyinhope: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sirlucky1:
Ladipo is big, one person didn't accept you didn't mean you should give up, I think the reason is because you're a mature woman and married, I believe probably with kids right, so they taught you won't be humble. Check out other stores, Belgium parts is good. If it's what you want, though I prefer new parts

Thank you. I am still on it. I hope I will get someone aoon.

1 Like

Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by Dymaco(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2023
peanutbutterr:

dymaco biko if you’re still active on nairaland pls how do i reach you. thanks in anticipation.
Drop your contact. I will call you
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by Wilson5183(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2023
[quote author=Dymaco post=46297588]

@dymaco can we chat on WhatsApp
This is my number 08121095211
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by Kinghustler: 7:00pm On Jan 07
Dymaco:
my best advice for any one venturing into auto parts business if for you to go the shops of those into the business and learn at least six months.
there is nothing like consultant in this business.

the day one China man came to my father shop to buy spare part for their company car.... the China man even though he was an engineer was confused. we have to help him buy those goods.
auto parts is not an online business but a physical business
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by Kinghustler: 7:10pm On Jan 07
Happy New year to you bro, actually I'm interested in the apartment spare part business,I was in this room 2 yrs back, from here I got encouraged,I went for apprenticeship,now I had spent 1year and 7 months learning the business,it had been joyful and comprehensive,now planning to establish mine sooner.
I learned Engine parts and Legg parts.
This business is not for everyone!
For u to understand it, U most have passion for it,bfr interest.
I had registered it, having all the legal requirements,and soon start with the little capital at hand, while I hope for God's favor.
Although the inflation is high,buy with resilience and persistent,I shall become stronger.
I need ur watsap Contact!
Let Try and Create Room for Spare parts business people.
Simonobodo:

Okay.. I am even thinking of doing it at least 1 and half year
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by Simonobodo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09
Kinghustler:
Happy New year to you bro, actually I'm interested in the apartment spare part business,I was in this room 2 yrs back, from here I got encouraged,I went for apprenticeship,now I had spent 1year and 7 months learning the business,it had been joyful and comprehensive,now planning to establish mine sooner.
I learned Engine parts and Legg parts.
This business is not for everyone!
For u to understand it, U most have passion for it,bfr interest.
I had registered it, having all the legal requirements,and soon start with the little capital at hand, while I hope for God's favor.
Although the inflation is high,buy with resilience and persistent,I shall become stronger.
I need ur watsap Contact!
Let Try and Create Room for Spare parts business people.
Re: Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching by vinexe: 11:41am On Apr 13
Good morning everyone.. please how much would be ok to start this business.. from renting of shop and starting the business? .. and we're is the best market to start it.. ? Please help a brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRUITIVEGIES: Waoh!! A Fantastic Fruits And Vegetables Store @ Ogba-lagos / Case closed / How Do You Handle Difficult Bosses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.