Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Is It Me Or The Country? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Me Or The Country? (946 Views)

Sites That Pay Writers In The Country / Senate Establishes Nigerian Peace Corps In The Country / Has It Gotten To This Extent In The Country??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Me Or The Country? by Zachxolan(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Please guys I need your sincere contribution on this. I resigned from my previous place of work some couple of months ago due to an imbalance in working conditions and ever since getting another job has been herculean. Not that I am not applying to various companies but it is weird that responses has not been forthcoming. I have job hunted before but at least before I got my first job it has never been this difficult....and sincerely I need all the help I can get. While I dont believe in carrying placards displaying need for a job and I also dont blame those that do, I still believe there has to be a way somewhere and carrying placards is not an option.
I am willing to work anywhere even if I wont be paid for a start cos I have a mini online business but would need more capital to get it to where I want it. I have stayed at home over three months now and its not getting funny again. I have a very good degree with an engineering background but I am highly resourceful and can adapt to any environment.
I would appreciate your sincere contributions and advice(possibly prospective offers) and also really really appreciate if we dont throw tantrums at each other because of this post.
Re: Is It Me Or The Country? by honeyhoney(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Is not only you bro, mine is over 2 month now and I have apply for more 100 job online, yet no invite at all......just tire
Re: Is It Me Or The Country? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2016
If you really can adapt anywhere you would have stayed put in your previous job. However contact Ymodulus for entrepreneurial training & tips. He's a professional who would guide you through on/offline business strategies.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Me Or The Country? by Zachxolan(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
honeyhoney:
Is not only you bro, mine is over 2 month now and I have apply for more 100 job online, yet no invite at all......just tire
It is well bro...we would get there.
Re: Is It Me Or The Country? by Zachxolan(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
aaronson:
If you really can adapt anywhere you would have stayed put in your previous job. However contact Ymodulus for entrepreneurial training & tips. He's a professional who would guide you through on/offline business strategies.
Ok...thanks
Re: Is It Me Or The Country? by honeyhoney(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Zachxolan:

amen bro....thank you
Re: Is It Me Or The Country? by adeyinka09: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Zachxolan:

its not only you bro. i'm presently in your shoe.i resigned two months ago due to some challenges. Till now, i av just been submitting my cv and roaming the street for any available opening. lets just be hopeful.
Re: Is It Me Or The Country? by adahgold(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2016
This country is something else,they will be saying start up something yourself how can you start up something when the funds are not there. Naija Na wa.
Re: Is It Me Or The Country? by Zachxolan(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
adeyinka09:

its not only you bro. i'm presently in your shoe.i resigned two months ago due to some challenges. Till now, i av just been submitting my cv and roaming the street for any available opening. lets just be hopeful.
I am really just shocked and in great awe..Lets just keep pushing and not give up.
Re: Is It Me Or The Country? by Zachxolan(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
adahgold:
This country is something else,they will be saying start up something yourself how can you start up something when the funds are not there. Naija Na wa.
Thank you my brother o, I just wonder which way to turn in this country...Everywhere seems like a brickwall right now.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Teachers Recruitment In An International School / Warehouse Supervisor Needed In Lagos / Ambassador Care Resource. URGENT PLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.