Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) (27942 Views)

Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo / JAMB: Know Your Venue And Time Of Your Mock Exam (photo) / JAMB Reduces UTME Exam Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by CaptainEColeJr1: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Angeldepedro:
This is Photoshop, don't know what Nairaland is turning into, i just got back from three weeks ban for chastising a Mod for moving wrong information to the fp. I doubt if the Mod that did this bothered to check the school portal, well there is nothing like Eksu cancelling the Post Utme. You can visit the school e-portal to confirm that. If the social media bill is eventually passed , I'll petition that Nairaland be abolished, it's now a medium for spreading wrong information, spreading religion and ethnic hatred among Nigerians
Rubbish talk!

Nairaland is the only community where every member can express his thoughts and opinion though in a civil way.

Nairaland is the voice of we the common Nigerians.

Speaking of ban,dem no ban you reach the way dem ban me but nonetheless, Nairaland has benefits.

1 Like

Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by adeshinaajayi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
I do not know why the leaderships of the institution are no way different from illiterates outside there..The FG only made a suggestion and now they've turned it to breaking news.
who told you that they suggest the scrapping of post utme? My friend they totally scrap it.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
hemartins:
Uniben, unilag, unilorin, unibadan, and nsuka would be the last Universities to cancel their post Ume.
let's watch and see... #noOffense
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Emmafe:
Where dd u get that screenshot from

That's photoshop jur. How will url box display "Ekiti state university, edo-ekiti?

Here is the link to the portal to show that information is false http://eksu.edu.ng/index.php/latest-news/1199-screening-of-utme-candidates-for-2016-2017-admissions-exercise
funny.. Maybe you didn't read dha post in dha link well.. Try doing dha registration.. Ah mean follow dha registration link from their site and this is what you'll see.. Check here for confirmation https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/validmes.php
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by obagangan: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
why are u ppl crying foul, even the govner of the state ia on solidarity strike, watelsw do u expect. by the time he returns from the hole he crawl into he will no how to clean the mess he cause himself.

he has started a war with the man that has the backing of the Almigth. a war he cannot win.

may God help ussss
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Angeldepedro:
This is Photoshop, don't know what Nairaland is turning into, i just got back from three weeks ban for chastising a Mod for moving wrong information to the fp. I doubt if the Mod that did this bothered to check the school portal, well there is nothing like Eksu cancelling the Post Utme. You can visit the school e-portal to confirm that. If the social media bill is eventually passed , I'll petition that Nairaland be abolished, it's now a medium for spreading wrong information, spreading religion and ethnic hatred among Nigerians
Nonsense.. Visit https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/validmes.php can't talk much
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
seunlayi:
even if it will cancelled, the school is yet to say anything and the portal is still opened. Mod,do the needful and also avoid future occurrence
can't talk much https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/validmes.php
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by TheVictorious(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
THANK GOD SAY COVENANT DON DO THEIR OWN
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
seunlayi:
even if it will cancelled, the school is yet to say anything and the portal is still opened. Mod,do the needful and also avoid future occurrence
it is safe to say the minister doesn't know what UTME or post UTME is , hence his suggestion was brought about by sentiment and by trying too hard to commend JAMB. I support that the Fee some schools charge for post UTME is exorbitant and should be reviewed and reduced but scrapping it is taking two steps backward. With all what happened in this year's exam alone and the minister still think UTME Should be the only yardstick for admission shows you the direction of his reasoning. I know some candidates who are scared of the Post utme of certain schools will be happy about this development , but this is not good for the unlucky and brilliant students. But with my knowledge of comprehension i see what the minister said as a mere suggestion and personal opinion. There is no statement there that translates to ' henceforth schools must no longer conduct post UTME . But i know of a school that will set the same number of questions and call it screening instead of post UTME ,and it's usually 1hr15mins. So if you are already celebrating mediocrity please have a rethink.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by branhampaul: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
I do not know why the leaderships of the institution are no way different from illiterates outside there..The FG only made a suggestion and now they've turned it to breaking news.
Mr. Man Take Note "THERE AINT ILLITERATES AGAIN." MOF, Do You Know The Meaning Of The Word 'Illiterate.'
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Don't quote me again in your entire lifetime.
story for the gods
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Ademusiwa1: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
[size=28pt]I believe the idea of post jamb is a great idea.
It teaches young people computer skills and screen candidate.
And it also create job in the it industry.
It also bring investment to places that are remote to have computer centre like in the north portion where people don't have computer.
So I don't believe it is a good idea to cancel it.
You can imagine how many computer centre will loss jobs.
The only problem with the post jamb. It is the universities that are suppose to go to the student
The university of lagos is suppose to go to a place like Kano or osun and conduct post jamb. Not student coming to them
[/size]
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by compoundC: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
[siz
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Emmafe(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jason555:
funny.. Maybe you didn't read dha post in dha link well.. Try doing dha registration.. Ah mean follow dha registration link from their site and this is what you'll see.. Check here for confirmation https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/validmes.php
Thanks, sorry for that.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Drdonzeez(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
adeshinaajayi:
who told you that they suggest the scrapping of post utme? My friend they totally scrap it.
I'm afraid you're one of the mis-informed ones.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Drdonzeez(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
branhampaul:
Mr. Man Take Note "THERE AINT ILLITERATES AGAIN." MOF, Do You Know The Meaning Of The Word 'Illiterate.'
It's obvious you lack basic comprehension etiquette. I'm not surprised you're a student or product of that school.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by adeshinaajayi(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
I'm afraid you're one of the mis-informed ones.
mis-informed as how? Go and read friday newspaper
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by branhampaul: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
It's obvious you lack basic comprehension etiquette. I'm not surprised you're a student or product of that school.
For Your Mind You Ve Said Something Reasonable.. Beta Discover What Kind Of Animal You Are Now B4 It Gets Too Late.. To Me You An Ape..
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Drdonzeez(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
branhampaul:
For Your Mind You Ve Said Something Reasonable.. Beta Discover What Kind Of Animal You Are Now B4 It Gets Too Late.. To Me You An Ape..
see me see trouble o.Am I the cause of your predicament?My candid advice is that you study your books well,you may be lucky in your next utme trial and pick a renowned school and not that mushroom university.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by genetics111: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
barackodam:
Oh well, it's their problem.

I still believe top schools would conduct p.utme nonetheless
How do you define top school?For your information EkSU/Unad graduates lead OAU post graduate Schools. If you have interacted with UNAD students before you will not be Saying rubbish.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by willoughby1990(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
With this new FG policy seemingly gaining some level if compliance, do not let UTME delay you further. EKSU is a well sought after school that major courses cut off cant be less than 200. If your interest is still EKSU, kindly obtain diploma forms that would allow you gain access into 200L after two years. You can also do this diploma courses away from the school campus as lectures will take place at The polytechnic, Ibadan (main campus) and also The professional Training Centre at Ogun State. This would afford you a chance of still doing your diploma without thinking of additional cost of accomodation and feeding. Forms are currently available and the school fee is very much affordable. Kindly log on to eksu.edu.ng or call programme coordinator ON 07030304519 for more information. Thanks
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by barackodam: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
genetics111:
How do you define top school?For your information EkSU/Unad graduates lead OAU post graduate Schools. If you have interacted with UNAD students before you will not be Saying rubbish.

I never mentioned any skul bro.

And yes, EKSU is not a top school
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by people3: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wow! ! Let check their website if this information is true..... Because I can't stay at home for another year then if true EKSU should return my money
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by people3: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Let me check their website if the information is true ..www.eksu.edu.ng..because I can't stay at home for another year if true EKSU should return my money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Admission For 2012/2013, ND/HND / Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? / Buhari Renames Federal University Ebonyi, Alex Ekwueme University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.