Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) (27944 Views)

Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo / JAMB: Know Your Venue And Time Of Your Mock Exam (photo) / JAMB Reduces UTME Exam Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by vizkiz: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
ekiti state University is a usless school abeg grin

Graduated from eksu so I know 100% of the shiit going down there tongue
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by presharthur(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
All Previous Payment Wont Be Return
www.dailyvibes.ml
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
I do not know why the leaderships of the institution are no way different from illiterates outside there..The FG only made a suggestion and now they've turned it to breaking news.
why are u this dumb? FG don't make suggestion, they will discuss it indoors after reaching their final decision, they anounced to the public, FG makes decision, some people no sabi anything
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by canalily(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
What abt ABSU cut-off for medicineundecided
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Mediapace: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tosyne2much see vizkiz,food don ready
vizkiz:

Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Emmafe(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Daudu1996:
FTC
Where dd u get that screenshot from

That's photoshop jur. How will url box display "Ekiti state university, edo-ekiti?

Here is the link to the portal to show that information is false http://eksu.edu.ng/index.php/latest-news/1199-screening-of-utme-candidates-for-2016-2017-admissions-exercise
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by vizkiz: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Tosyne2much see vizkiz,food don ready

Na the school whey I graduate from now. So I know watin I dey talk
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Babycherry(f): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Just can't wait to see their new screening method.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Zikdik(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

There you go, ladies and gentlemen..
The biggest cretin in all of God's green earth.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by ibadanfinest(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
I believe every skul will conduct post utme, let's not forget its another form of internal generated revenue and also addresses the credibility of jamb at the same time
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Emmafe(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Muyogoa:
The school had initially announced the exam.Screen shot from their eportal.
Where dd u get that screenshot from

That's photoshop jur. How will url box display "Ekiti state university, edo-ekiti?

Here is the link to the portal to show that information is false http://eksu.edu.ng/index.php/latest-news/1199-screening-of-utme-candidates-for-2016-2017-admissions-exercise
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Tosyne.2much see vizkiz,food don ready
hahahahaha!!! Food no come at all oooooo cheesy Na the school wey Vizkiz graduate from be that so I no need bash am cheesy
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by vizkiz: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Zikdik:

There you go, ladies and gentlemen..
The biggest cretin in all of God's green earth.

same thing I called your father before I sacked him last week grin
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by vizkiz: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha!!! Food no come at all oooooo cheesy Na the school wey Vizki graduate from be that so I no need bash am cheesy

See as people dey think say that public secondary school na better University grin
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
hemartins:
Uniben, unilag, unilorin, unibadan, and nsuka would be the last Universities to cancel their post Ume.
federal universities are not independent institutions...
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Mediapace: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ehn Ehn God saved you,tosyne would have summoned his men cheesy
vizkiz:

Na the school whey I graduate from now. So I know watin I dey talk

Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
I do not know why the leaderships of the institution are no way different from illiterates outside there..The FG only made a suggestion and now they've turned it to breaking news.
nigerians really lack reading comprehension. Its was just a suggestion by the FG and they already concluded that there is no postutme this year. Its so barbaric.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
LaExpert:
Am I the only one who thinks Post UTME helps students?

I mean, it gives them a better chance of securing admission.
I'm also of the same belief bro... Only if they can come up with a batter screening exercise
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
hemartins:
Uniben, unilag, unilorin, unibadan, and nsuka would be the last Universities to cancel their post Ume.
those candidates who applied to the aforemention schools and have heard with joy that postutme is scrapped and they relax without reading, then they are doing themselves more harm than good
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tmaritas76:
Confused govt.
lol hahaha were you get that pics from?
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm not happy with this decision at all.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Muyogoa:
The school had initially announced the exam.Screen shot from their eportal.
why won't they cancel it? They've collected money already for the form,it will cost them to put so many things in place,like cbt maintainance and others,scrapping it means they ain't spending dime
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by barackodam: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
darlenese:

Yes you are the only one who thinks so!

#$hikena

Of course not, it's a two way thing.

If you had a low jamb score, it affects you.
But if you have a high jamb score, it doesn't affect you
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by hotspec(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:

Mr. Man, its not suggestion as u wrongly thought. It was a FG directive, thru d Hon. Minister for education @ a joint meeting with all stakeholders in Nigerian tertiary institutions. They have no choice than to comply. Others will follow suit soon.
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by darlenese(f): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
barackodam:

Of course not, it's a two way thing.

If you had a low jamb score, it affects you.
But if you have a high jamb score, it doesn't affect you

Let's look at it this way, if u score 250 and your post Utme score doesn't meet the cut off it is as good as dead ! Some times u might even beat the cuff yet u won't be given admission

2004 I scored 256 in Jamb, my post UME score was 50 and the cutoff mark was 40, i was given a course I didn't apply for , i was even lucky because i had friend who werent admitted even though they beat the cut off mark!

Post Utme is good riddance if u ask me!

#myopinion tho
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Phobia1: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
loomer:
Small time something else go replace that exam, students must still pay that money
Yeah... acceptance fee
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by LaExpert: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
darlenese:

Yes you are the only one who thinks think so!

#$hikena

No, I'm not. Here's tosyn2much, he also thinks so. tongue

tosyne2much:
I'm also of the same belief bro... Only if they can come up with a batter screening exercise
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by barackodam: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
darlenese:

Let's look at it this way, if u score 250 and your post Utme score doesn't meet the cut off it is as good as dead ! Some times u might even beat the cuff yet u won't be given admission

2004 I scored 256 in Jamb, my post UME score was 50 and the cutoff mark was 40, i was given a course I didn't apply for , i was even lucky because i had friend who werent admitted even though they beat the cut off mark!

Post Utme is good riddance if u ask me!

#myopinion tho

Imagine this, you scored 250 in utme, and scored lower in p.utme, my school p.utme is over 400 also, so probably you got 240 or less, you would be drawn down, and your chances of being admitted reduces more. In this instance, you would have wished there was no p.utme.

You got 180 in utme, and scored 280 in p.utme, you would be raised higher and chances increased, at this instance, you would be thanking God for p.utme.

So, you see. Those who scored relatively low, are hoping p.utme stays, so they have a fighting chance, and those who scored relatively high would wish p.utme goes so it won't draw them down.

You get?? smiley
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by nwachonum: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
mitchreeeeew photoshop
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is Photoshop, don't know what Nairaland is turning into, i just got back from three weeks ban for chastising a Mod for moving wrong information to the fp. I doubt if the Mod that did this bothered to check the school portal, well there is nothing like Eksu cancelling the Post Utme. You can visit the school e-portal to confirm that. If the social media bill is eventually passed , I'll petition that Nairaland be abolished, it's now a medium for spreading wrong information, spreading religion and ethnic hatred among Nigerians
Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by seunlayi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Angeldepedro:
This is Photoshop, don't know what Nairaland is turning into, i just got back from three weeks ban for chastising a Mod for moving wrong information to the fp. I doubt if the Mod that did this bothered to check the school portal, well there is nothing like Eksu cancelling the Post Utme. You can visit the school e-portal to confirm that. If the social media bill is eventually passed , I'll petition that Nairaland be abolished, it's now a medium for spreading wrong information, spreading religion and ethnic hatred among Nigerians
even if it will cancelled, the school is yet to say anything and the portal is still opened. Mod,do the needful and also avoid future occurrence

1 Like

Re: EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) by Drdonzeez(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
lilzcee:
why are u this dumb? FG don't make suggestion, they will discuss it indoors after reaching their final decision, they anounced to the public, FG makes decision, some people no sabi anything
Don't quote me again in your entire lifetime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? / Buhari Renames Federal University Ebonyi, Alex Ekwueme University / How to cope without carrying pot on campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.