Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo (964 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo by LordVarys: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo by greatgod2012(f): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2016
Nigerians in diaspora are proud to be associated with this good man. Humble to a fault. Hero of democracy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo by OLADD: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2016
That's my man. They said he was corrupt, yet under his "corrupt" govt we could by a "mudu" of beans and rice for N250 and N300 respectively. Petrol sold for N87/litre. Nigerians were not "over killed" with electricity tarrif. Dollar was sold for less than N200 and readily obtainable. Nigeria was rated as number in Africa by World Bank, IMF and other rating agencies in terms of economic outlook. Today, under a propagandist, lying, deceitful, incompetent, analogous, primitive, egocentric, archaic, vindictive, excuse-drunk, arragee, divisive, sectional, insensitive, elitist, double-sided and buharish govt, petrol is sold at N145/litre, Naira has plunged to N350/ dollar(yet unavailable), beans and rice are sold at N450 and N500 respectively. Under a "corruption- free and saintly govt of Buhari, a minister was arm twisting one of the agencies under his supervision to path with N13m for a fathom trip to China. Jobs are lost on daily basis. The economy is sliding toward recession. "Trillions of loots" were recovered yet Nigerians are poorer and hungrier than ever! What an irony! What a twist of fate! What a negative change!. Jona our friend, may your days be long in happiness and peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo by TippyTop(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2016
Most senators or former senators won't even acknowledge your greetings not to talk of shaking your hands. Dr Goodluck Jonathan, an embodiment of humility, he has time for everybody.
If this was my governor, he'd tell you to go and die.

cc: Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole, come and see humility.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo by amtaken(f): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
A man of peace. An epitome of kindness. A man I love to love.

God bless GEJ, my all time hero.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo by greatgod2012(f): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
OLADD:
That's my man. They said he was corrupt, yet under his "corrupt" govt we could by a "mudu" of beans and rice for N250 and N300 respectively. Petrol sold for N87/litre. Nigerians were not "over killed" with electricity tarrif. Dollar was sold for less than N200 and readily obtainable. Nigeria was rated as number in Africa by World Bank, IMF and other rating agencies in terms of economic outlook. Today, under a propagandist, lying, deceitful, incompetent, analogous, primitive, egocentric, archaic, vindictive, excuse-drunk, arragee, divisive, sectional, insensitive, elitist, double-sided and buharish govt, petrol is sold at N145/litre, Naira has plunged to N350/ dollar(yet unavailable), beans and rice are sold at N450 and N500 respectively. Under a "corruption- free and saintly govt of Buhari, jobs are lost on daily basis. The economy is sliding toward recession. "Trillions off loots were recovered yet Nigerians are poorer and hungrier than ever! What an irony! What a twist of fate! What a negative change!. Jona my friend, may your days be long in happiness and peace.Those who don't want your peaceful retirement would continue to have ear pains.

I can't just help it. I just have to quote you.

GEJ is a good man. I can't stop liking him.
He bears the mark of Almighty God. He's an epitome of love. He's simply simple.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo by SWG26: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
I hate this man for losing the election and puting us to shame. angry
Re: GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo by eyeview: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jonathan's worst is better than Buhari's best.

Anyway,his humility is still outstanding.
If it were to be my governor,and you try to shake his hands,he will look at you from head to toe with disdain and say 'Bia nwokem,imakwa onye mbu?'

1 Like

Re: GEJ With A Nigerian At Heathrow-photo by PRYCE(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
See as Charisma dey fall nyakpa nyakpa for ground cheesy

God bless you President Goodluck Jonathan GCFR

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Wanted Nigerians In UK / N4.6bn Ekiti Election Fund Fraud: Obanikoro Arraigned In Absentia. / Nigeria Misused Massive Technological Inventions Inherited From Biafra-Garba She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.