Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos (37555 Views)

Burial Poster Of Anambra Woman & Her 2 Kids Who Died In Accident / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos / Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Lamor(f): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
God have mercy..Wonder how the husband received d message.May the soul of d dead RIP.

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by iukpe: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
We will stop seeing these kind of images in nigeria when emegency services and saving lives become top priority. Even the dead or injured will be moved before you get a chance to take photos.
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by amazingcharis: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
dainformant:
A fatal accident which occurred this morning in Rivers state has seen a woman and her two little kids dead. An 18-seater bus journeying from Port-Harcourt to Owerri, Imo state -reportedly crashed with a motorbike at Obelle junction Elele -killing five people instantly. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/woman-and-her-little-children-dead.html

Rip
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Oh my God!!!!! what is this? sometimes I really doubt if there is God. At one-time or another this soul must have prayed that untimely death will not be their portion. God do u really exist?
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Greek tragedy!

May their souls rest in perfect peace! I feel for the husband.
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Izonpikin: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
God will never forgive our leaders for not putting infrastructures and structures in place to ensure the safety of innocent persons in this country...I feel so bad when I see accidents like this...so many deaths in this country...no be say we dey even enjoy anything sef... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Izonpikin: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
iukpe:
We will stop seeing these kind of images in nigeria when emegency services and saving lives become top priority. Even the dead or injured will be moved before you get a chance to take photos.
these are one of the reasons why many choose to live abroad...basic emergency services and structures to save our lives at least before old age...In nigeria we live like animals that might not get to see the next day...its so sad...
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by amdoyin82(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
May Allah accepts their souls. It is so painful.
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Utchman1: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by berrystunn(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Highness is bad...

Since buhari.......came in
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by udysweet(f): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
cryNo no no,dis is horrific! Oh my Father o have mercy! Why did dis happen?
RIP poor souls
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Shiaondo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is so sad.Any way R.I.P to the dead
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Nyceguy92: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=dainformant post=46291972]

Posts like this make me depressed and give me goose pimples.
If it is not a call to identify the unknown victim, why should one post stuff like this?
We have all seen accident sites and dead bodies before.
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Braintouch(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Oh, my God! cry
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
RIP to the dead. Its well
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Drdonzeez(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
R.I.P to the dead..May God console their families and give the fortitude to bear the loss.This is pathetic.
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Ganjafama(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
livhorgng:
There is no kind of death that you'll not die, that's what The Bible said cause of Adam sin BUT I stand to say as a Child of God by my Faith and Convinction there are Deaths I will NOT die and this one of them both my family. Amen RIP
Just say your condolences and stop forming holy holy. So na only these poor kids naim fit to die this kind of horrible death abi?
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by halfcurrent(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
These owerri - Phc bus drivers Are idiots. They drive so rough and terribly. They have killed or wrecked lots of people by their reckless driving habits. So sad. Rip to the dead and may God console their loved ones
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Olitimothy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
May their soul rest in peace..Amen
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Dera25(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
RIP to the dead, so pathetic
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
What's this naaaa cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by lereinter(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jehovah have mercy.

Jehovah God of Israel have mercy on us
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by annnikky(f): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by ibkgab001: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nigba ti awawa ti ansiku Olorun wa bakana RIP TO THEM
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by AreaFada2: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Poor souls, RIP.
The way death is on the prowl is shocking.

Obviously, no body came to their aid, not even CPR.

Ambulance services is still like aliens or martians in many parts of 9ja. embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Gkemz: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2016
The way we lose people nowadays especially through road accident frightens me whenever i embark on a journey eventhough i know that what will kill a man will kill a man however most of these deaths were something that could've been prevented.
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Traveling by road is very unsafe in Nigeria but it's the cheapest means, no regulations, no government agencies to check and test-run the drivers brain, VIO that should check and see that only good vehicles ply our roads will take bribe and move on. We are our own enemies, I doubt Nigeria will be better, there's too much blood shed in the land. God bless the dead.
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by cardoctor(m): 1:17am On Jun 06, 2016
FRSC would claim they are working hard to reduce accidents and more are happening on a daily basis.
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by lonelydora: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2016
Those bike men at that Obelle junction are something else. There's no day a bike man is not knocked down there. FRSC needs to do something about that.
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Mrslimblack(m): 5:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Which kin winch follow this government enter?
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by Elinob(m): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2016
Dead is unexpected visit to all human being. May their soul R I P.
Re: Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos by godunia(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Only in Rivers.. .......something must kill somebody there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Speed Bumps Is Causing On This Abuja Road (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom / Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.