Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom (37553 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by HRprof: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
A Nigerian man living abroad got people talking after he revealed the cost of rent where he lives.

According to him, the rent per month is between N562k and 975k.

A 2 bedroom here in the UK will cost you between £750 and £1300 depending on the area that's around N562,000 and N975,000 per month. This is just RENT back home in Nigeria that's the amount for a 3 bedroom in a good area.

https://twitter.com/IamOlajideAwe/status/1532240778776428544?t=ltrI-xaqxwW2mC3HYE736g&s=19

He said: "Get it right: Things are better here but you will not sit down and hope you will make it here. It depends on what you do and how well grounded you are sha."

NairaLand in UK what’s your take on this

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by iamfactor(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
I dedicate my FTC to the parishioners of St. Francis Xavier church Owo Ondo. May God grant eternal rest to the dead. Amen

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by 01Casper: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Omo nah 3 years rent for my area

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by chatinent: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ok. Convert your monthly pay from all the jobs you do to Naira. Na only overheads una dey like convert to Naira show Nigerians.

Come back make another person go

I am a thesis and dissertation writer.

416 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by fykes(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Also tell us that in a month, an average unschooled labourer in UK makes around 1.5m

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by HRprof: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
fykes:
Also tell us that in a month, an average unschooled labourer in UK makes around 1.5m
Are you telling us that they make upto 1m in a month?
He is only talking about rent by the time he pays bills and other things money don finish be that

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by Badgers14: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
If he is tired of UK, let him come back so another pesin will go grin grin

291 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by meritadavize1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thiefs, then they should come home nah, make bandit reasons with them

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by SarkinYarki: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
You complained of high rent in Nigeria, you Japa to UK and now still complain of high rent ..please what do U want?

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by MorataFC: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by OgaTheTop2: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Look at this one complaining. You better get back to naija cheesy

I paid 1.3m per month for my house cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by TimmyTen(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Come back to 9ja. I don’t like foolish comparison. You forget they make up to 10 times the pay people make in 9ja for the same job or labor.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by Dalil8: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pretty cheap if you ask me

In LA a studio apartment costs $1700 - 2k

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by Harkstetunz: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
He should come back to Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by Tawie: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by AncientGuy: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oga, how much is your salary?? Convert it to naira first, then we can take it from there...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by Samfloxin(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
If the rent is too much, come and live in Nigeria ooooooo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by JosephXavier: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rent is cheap in Sokoto and Borno State, he should try those places

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by Amotekun777: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Foolish Ignorant Nigerians! No be by force to relocate na...

They can still go back 9ja. Ungrateful Fools, all they do is complain and whine. You dey 9ja, you complain, you go abroad, you go still complain. Dem force you go ni? angry

Ask that foolish man how much he makes monthly and he should as well convert it to Naira as he does with his other bills. angry

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by Kikionyemari: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by donjazet(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please vote for Pete Obi. He is the best choice moving forward.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by chukwuibuipob: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
sad in lekki,Ikoyi,Ajah,ikeja,surulere.Nah suicide if u nor chop belleful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by YourNextLevel(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Then come back home bro ......

Guy ! You never told us how much you make

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by Proudlyomonna: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shut up are you the only one paying the rent
Some people too talk abegii undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by ichidodo: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
That's why my relatives over there are always stingy. Instead of video games or electronic gadgets they send clothes that themselves have already worn out....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by uchaymart(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
When are you coming back?

You have tried cool

This is same as that average Nigerian that will never tell a friend or neighbor that " Guy my company is looking for who to employ oo"

When you ask him, "Guy how work"?

"Oooboi my Brother them want use work kill person pikin oo"

Meanwhile him no want resign where them want use work take kill am oo grin grin...

Naija!!! We don see Una finish oo

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
If you still can't come back home with the high cost, it means you're still enjoying and like it there

Stop deceiving us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by vb0mb(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
They won't tell you their monthly income in naira.

If you are tired of the "huge cost" of living there, please come back to Nigeria. Give other people chance.

You are looking for who to demotivate. Baba come back home. Nigeria is cheap. Nonsense and ingredients.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom by SageTravels: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates / See What Speed Bumps Is Causing On This Abuja Road (Pictures) / Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.