Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Qatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar (3997 Views)

UCC Offers Nigerians Qatar Work Visa For Free. / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) / Qatar Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar by Omehhenrychidi: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]There is a lot of job and comfort in Qatar! Can anyone attest to that? Please, i need some confirmation
Re: Qatar by Leripa(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
Bros, u can use google or wikipedia to get valuable infos about this country. goodluck.
Re: Qatar by justmenoni: 5:52am On Jun 19, 2012
Leripa: Bros, u can use google or wikipedia to get valuable infos about this country. goodluck.

@Leripa and you think Google will tell him there are jobs in Qatar for Nigerians? stop been ridiculous
Re: Qatar by Leripa(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
@justmenoni: i gave a simple and reasonable info and u're talking about being ridiculous. Okay, with wikipedia, u get info about Qatar. And with google u get websites of various job sites available in Qatar, just as we have kijiji in canada and indeed.com in america etc. Master justmenoni, am i still ridiculous Think b4 u say, boy! Lest i 4get, use ur google and u'll get sites like www.gulftalent.com, www.bayt.com etc
Re: Qatar by raphrinco: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2012
Guy am in QATAR,with resident permit ,it depends on whayou read in school and be readto extra course if you enter here.
Omehhenrychidi: [color=#990000][/color]There is a lot of job and comfort in Qatar! Can anyone attest to that? Please, i need some confirmation
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
@raphrinco: I want to ask u a question. If some read Educational management as first degree. What kind of extra course can it do. How many months does itj take to get Qatar Visa. U can drop ur email. I ve sometin to tel u. Tnx
Re: Qatar by Wasbayd: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
There is this common ads about 5yrs Qatar visa with work permit, is this true and how can one get it without going through these so called agents, majority of whose are fake. Please enlighten me.
Re: Qatar by Wasbayd: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
How can I secure a Qatar visa with work permit? Please enlighten me.
Re: Qatar by justmenoni: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2012
@Leripa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Qatar by raphrinco: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
My brother every success depends on GOD and what you need to kknow is that Qatar based on contruction example Engineering,foreman etc.Extra course that helps sometimes is safety,NEBOSH is also safety but is British Certificate,as for visa is hard these days to get Nigerian visa and expensive too.The problem is to get some one who is trust worthy.Myemail is raphrinco4real@yahoo.com
harmmerd: @raphrinco: I want to ask u a question. If some read Educational management as first degree. What kind of extra course can it do. How many months does itj take to get Qatar Visa. U can drop ur email. I ve sometin to tel u. Tnx
Re: Qatar by raphrinco: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yes is true but is hard to get it now so some dubious agents are giving people 1month visiting or tourist visa and when such victims enter here theybecome stranded .In Qatar if your visit or tourist visa expires my brother you will start paying 400 naira or 8,0000 naira everyday until you go back home.Someone here can do it for you bought you must pay for it to be done.
Wasbayd: How can I secure a Qatar visa with work permit? Please enlighten me.
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 23, 2012
@raphrinco, How much wil the person collect. Kindly email me to wlexonline@gmail.com. I wil like to hear 4rm u
Re: Qatar by avenza: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Am interested to know more about qatar work visa. But from my research so far this is what I got
http://www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/eServices/index.html
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2012
raphrinco: My brother every success depends on GOD and what you need to kknow is that Qatar based on contruction example Engineering,foreman etc.Extra course that helps sometimes is safety,NEBOSH is also safety but is British Certificate,as for visa is hard these days to get Nigerian visa and expensive too.The problem is to get some one who is trust worthy.Myemail is raphrinco4real@yahoo.com
please how about their higher institution there in term of tution,how cheap it is 4 bachelor and Msc...enlight more plz!
Re: Qatar by raphrinco: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
This is the site you use to copy the number of visa and then print ur visa out,about the work visa is 5 years working visa,be ready to for work if you are coming .
avenza: [color=#006600][/color]Am interested to know more about qatar work visa. But from my research so far this is what I got
http://www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/eServices/index.html
Re: Qatar by raphrinco: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
Guy dont ever think of coming to Qatar to study unless your sponsor is so rich that you will not need to work or carter for you self,is not cheap ,you hardly relate with citizens of country ,now tell me whats the benefit of studying abroad?foriegn passport=0,citzen=0,male and female relation=5/100(only inthe school ,you dont dare it outside the campus)work and study very very very hard!!!because of their working time (8 hours,most time 12 hours)socialization=8/100,infact go and study in europe please
Demaejy:
please how about their higher institution there in term of tution,how cheap it is 4 bachelor and Msc...enlight more plz!
Re: Qatar by Omehhenrychidi: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
[/color]
raphrinco: Guy am in QATAR,with resident permit ,it depends on whayou read in school and be readto extra course if you enter here.
Please, i need you to get to me on henry2trip4@yahoo.com . You may probably let me me have you link. Thank you[color=#006600]
raphrinco: Guy am in QATAR,with resident permit ,it depends on whayou read in school and be readto extra course if you enter here.
Please, i need you to get to me on henry2trip4@yahoo.com . You may probably let me me have you link. Thank you
Please, i need you to get to me on henry2trip4@yahoo.com . You may probably let me have your link. Thank you
Re: Qatar by Wasbayd: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2012
raphrinco: Yes is true but is hard to get it now so some dubious agents are giving people 1month visiting or tourist visa and when such victims enter here theybecome stranded .In Qatar if your visit or tourist visa expires my brother you will start paying 400 naira or 8,0000 naira everyday until you go back home.Someone here can do it for you bought you must pay for it to be done.

thanks, so how much will the person charge?
Re: Qatar by ymx4u79: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2012
personnaly,am offering this info as a concerned nigerian who just got here a few months back as a professional;
1. Qatar is a good place to relocate too and also economically stable due to the oil they have....its populated mainly by expatriates and with just 2 million population,infact presently they have one of the best airport in the whole world! they will also be hosting the 2022 world cup and they are preparing as if its next year!
2. its a place for professionals....i.e engineers,doctors,accountant,technicians e.t.c with certificate to back it up....so if you are planing to go there think well!
3. there is a 5 years working visa from a sponsor who can either ask for 2 years contract with you or just getting it from a sponsor that you wont work with but you will sort yourself when you arrive here.if you have your certificate handy and you are good at what you do...am sure you will get a good job between a spate of 1-3months!
4.the visa now cost about $4000 to get due to influx of foreigners and undue exposure of Qataris to cash from desperate Nigerians....and you will get it between a spate of 4-6weeks.
5.prepare an average sum of N20000 per month for accommodation,N11000 for medicals and N80000 for miscellaneous expenses pending when you will get a job,luckily most jobs comes with accommodation and transport so with time you will cover all your past expenses!
6.finally...an average job for a professional here gets an average salary of $1500-$3000...so i think its worth it!
Re: Qatar by rafaha(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
[color=#006600]
ymx4u79: personnaly,am offering this info as a concerned nigerian who just got here a few months back as a professional;
1. Qatar is a good place to relocate too and also economically stable due to the oil they have....its populated mainly by expatriates and with just 2 million population,infact presently they have one of the best airport in the whole world! they will also be hosting the 2022 world cup and they are preparing as if its next year!
2. its a place for professionals....i.e engineers,doctors,accountant,technicians e.t.c with certificate to back it up....so if you are planing to go there think well!
3. there is a 5 years working visa from a sponsor who can either ask for 2 years contract with you or just getting it from a sponsor that you wont work with but you will sort yourself when you arrive here.if you have your certificate handy and you are good at what you do...am sure you will get a good job between a spate of 1-3months!
4.the visa now cost about $4000 to get due to influx of foreigners and undue exposure of Qataris to cash from desperate Nigerians....and you will get it between a spate of 4-6weeks.
5.prepare an average sum of N20000 per month for accommodation,N11000 for medicals and N80000 for miscellaneous expenses pending when you will get a job,luckily most jobs comes with accommodation and transport so with time you will cover all your past expenses!
6.finally...an average job for a professional here gets an average salary of $1500-$3000...so i think its worth it!
[/color]

Thanks for the info, i just applied for my work visa thru a relative over there, pls how easy to get work, i studied Civil Engineering with 7 years working experience.
Re: Qatar by Wasbayd: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2012
6.finally...an average job for a professional here gets an average salary of $1500-$3000...so i think its worth it! [/quote]

$4000! Is that your service charge or the visa fee?
Re: Qatar by ymx4u79: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2012
rafaha: [color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for the info, i just applied for my work visa thru a relative over there, pls how easy to get work, i studied Civil Engineering with 7 years working experience.

Yes...you are the best to be here bro! just make sure you come with your original papers and be assured of a good job! you salary will be a reflection of performance during interview....when you come i will guide you....all d best
Re: Qatar by ymx4u79: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2012
Wasbayd: 3. there is a 5 years working visa from a sponsor who can either ask for 2 years contract with you or just getting it from a sponsor that you wont work with but you will sort yourself when you arrive here.if you have your certificate handy and you are good at what you do...am sure you will get a good job between a spate of 1-3months!

$4000! Is that your service charge or the visa fee?

am not an agent o,just telling the forums what i spend to get mine!
Re: Qatar by rafaha(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
ymx4u79:

Yes...you are the best to be here bro! just make sure you come with your original papers and be assured of a good job! you salary will be a reflection of performance during interview....when you come i will guide you....all d best

Thanks for your concern, how do i get in touch with you!
Re: Qatar by ymx4u79: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
rafaha:

Thanks for your concern, how do i get in touch with you!

my email add: yommyx@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help For A Legit Visa To The Bahamas / Advice & Secrets Of Excelling In TOEFL Exams / "MEGA-EARTHQUAKE:CALIFORNIA At Risk Of SINKING In Devastating Megaquake[VIDEOS]"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.