Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper (1598 Views)

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova / The Richest Nigerian Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by Seun(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2006
Francis Dike - Eye of the Needle (Nigeria)

Francis was inspired to write this song after a series of tragic events in his home country, including the death of a religous icon. Francis says that "the aim of the song is pass a statement of hope."

Listen To 'Eye Of The Needle' By Francis Dike

Vote For Francis Dike Here Please (A Talent Competition)

The music speaks for him. I like the "besides you may need" line so much. It's Eminemish.
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by 100bars(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2006
dude is good,nice delivery n beats.voted 4 him
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by uche1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2006
nice one he got my blessing there
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by smilingjee(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2006
this dude is the next big thing, gat ma back shoddy
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by gaby(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2006
Dude flows good just voted for him, wish him the best
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by Christino(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2006
Thanks Seun for putting this link on the main page.

The original link is here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30896.0.html

People, please keep voting and encourage others to do so too. This is our fight.
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by PLAYBOY3(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2006
WOW ! can't believe ma hears as i was listening 2 da flow of this Youngstar . . .He's damn good and full of life.

Hey Guys!, lets vote for him to show him love and appreciation of his effort toward betterment of this great country. . .

I'VE JUST VOTED 4 HIM !

I LOVE HIM !
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2006
Yeah i voted for him too, once i heard the opening tune, i knew this was gonna be good, grin
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by kaydee(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2006
God Bless U Seun. Let's help anotha brotha get to the top
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2006
what kind of competition is that?, is he the only Nigerian in the competition or Seun is trying to force this guy down our throat?, am not hating
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by waleleader(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2006
cool4ny:

what kind of competition is that?, is he the only Nigerian in the competition or Seun is trying to force this guy down our throat?, am not hating
@cool4ny, do u now anything about rapĀ  music? anything at all. This guy is a big MC for christ's sake, i would have him forced through my nostrills. Read about BBC's "next big thing" to find out more about the competition.

I would vote this guy over and over again, he's definitely the next big thing. Unfortunately, he wont win it.

i hope he keeps dropping the flows and lyrics, better for him if he returns to Nigeria
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by Seun(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2006
@cool4ny: Yes, he is the only Nigerian in the competition.
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by sojay(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2006
@Seun,
Francis Dike is the man to beat,man.D guy's da bomb.He's da man to beat, Truely Nigerian.
@Fellow Nairalanders,
pls let us all cast our votes and support him wholeheartedly.One Love
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by iice(f): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2006
People need to vote some more, the competition is beating us o. 450 votes for Francis compared to 24,000+ for some other dude when i voted.
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by nosa101(f): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2006
The kid is good and I am very hard to please. I want to download that shit.
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by kaylala(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2006
Men,that shit was tight, he spits well.

One luv brof, no shakement
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by kaydee(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2006
To all y'all that voted for him,I'm sayin a big thank you.He didn't make it to the final 7 though.It ain't bout the vote but it's kool u voted.
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by f6(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2007
i'm sory it took quite a while for me to say this, but thanks to all'o'yall dat voted me, the experience was awesome, doe dint make it to the last 7, it pretty much went a long way, thanks a lot to seun(admin), Kaydee, & the a whole lota ya, i'v joined the team doe, lets keep it ballin here, many thanks again
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by waleleader(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2007
No worries brov, im sorry about the results though, better luck next time. But trust me i dont believe in competitions, its all about favoritism. Diddy cant dance yet he takes the piss on specially talented dancers because they want to win his competition. Uve got the stuff, u gat skills. Just connect to a good produce and u'll sell ur music in Nigeria. I'll definitely buy one. Safe.
Re: Vote For Francis Dike: Talented Nigerian Rapper by Seun(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Mode 9 Fans Report Here! / 2face Car / Hook-up Programme On Radio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.