Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Bullied - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bullied (481 Views)

BULLIED By Freakywrites / Bullied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bullied by Juliet001(f): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
First of all, I will start by apologizing for my late post. Many things contributed to it especially not having a website or avenue to type my stories. I am grateful for all the positive comments. I assure that am going to bring more focus and consistency here, so tighten your seatbelts and enjoy my imaginative ride with me.

Yours runaway writer,
Juliet. ( julietekwealor1@gmail.com)

Chapter Two
The break was finally over. All students went into their classes in twos and threes. Ifenna walked alone. Just in front of his class, at the door he stumbled. He looked up to see Zion and Kingsley, in front of him.

"Watch where you are going, little boy. We cannot run into the same path." Zion lashed out.

"Hey, Z don't mind him." Kingsley brought out Twenty naira notes and threw at Ifenna "Go and buy two cold satchet water for us. Don't keep us waiting! You have 2 minutes."

Ifenna picked the notes and ran quickly to the canteen. He gasped for air as he hurried back to the class.

"Jeez! you came back on time. Such a good and obedient child, you are" Kingsley jeered.

All the class boys started laughing and girls giggled. Ifenna stood in front of the class staring at them. Why must he be the object of their mockery and amusement?. He wished the ground will open to swallow him.

Turning to the door in order to run away from the class, he bumped into a body.

"Are you blind?" a voice chided.

The whole class bust into a loud laughter again. Ifenna looked up and his eyes met with the glaring ones of Mrs. Bimbo, their form teacher.

"Sorry Ma, sorry, am s..orry, so..."

"Enough! what is going on here"

Author's Note:
Thanks for waiting and believing in me. share, like and follow my work. Am really New on nairaland and am anxious to meet new friends here. Next update: TOMORROW UNFAILINGLY*God help me to keep my promise*

(1) (Reply)

Happiness / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 25, Died Wretched, Flamboyant Buria (pix Inside) / Can You Marry An Ex Convict?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.