Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

BULLIED By Freakywrites - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BULLIED By Freakywrites (891 Views)

Taken By Freakywrites (sanusi Farouk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BULLIED By Freakywrites by Freakywrites(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
[b][/b]CHAPTER 1: DIGGING UP THE PAST

I walked down the walkway after the assembly. It feels good now that I am now a senior who can give commands to the juniors to go on an errand.

All the bad days have passed and am now a big boy of basin school who doesn't have to feel worried about anything. My perspective changed as I saw him walking towards me.
"Good morning punk"he said with a smirk.
I started fidgeting knowing that he is not done with me.

" Good morning Ezra,I never believed you could make it" I said with confidence.

The way he looked at me made me know that I have steered a big trouble. I took a quick glance at my surrounding and realised we would easily get punished because there are some teachers under the tree who were having their first meeting of the new session. He seems he didn't care about that as he rushes towards me in anger and gave me a blow strong enough to knock me down to the floor. I was given the beating of my life in front of the already gathered crowd before a teacher rushes down to separate us.
"Is it because you are smart that you felt you can insult me?" He shouted as he was grabbed and taken to the staff room leaving me on the floor with bruises and blood stain all over my body. Am really hurt.
This is what Alex, a 15 year old boy have been going through since junior class. I came from a poor family background so people doesn't find me interesting to be with. Sometimes I feel my problem is beyond solving.

During the break period,Mrs Margaret, my biology teacher/guardian sent someone to call me. I rushed out of the classroom down to her office which was just three blocks away from my class.

"Welldone ma'am ,yo-you called me"I stammered as I step into her office.
"What were you thinking early this morning!?...is that suppose to be tour focus right now....fighting?" She snapped. I know I will get blamed for the fight. I have always been blamed for an offence I didn't commit back in junior class all because no one ever stood up for me nor even my so called best friend.

" it's its not like that ma....he started it" I shouted with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I don't care!!, you know the status of your family and you being one of the most intelligent I have ever seen...do you think your parent will be okay with your grades falling down?" She Snapped almost moved to tears but was able to hold it back.

I just stared at her because she didn't know how hard it is for me to be coping when am being detested by everyone.
" No ma'am " I mumbled
"If you don't want that then focus on your studies,don't get distracted..... Do you understand me?" She shouted.

"Ye-yes ma'am, I understand"I stuttered. I was about leaving when she called me back.

"Alex....you can always avoid trouble by reporting to a teacher" she adviced.

When I first heard that, I thought she was joking. How can I when even the teachers also support and fear them.

Ezra and his gang were standing at the entrance staring at me as I come towards them.

"And where do you think you are going?" Ezra roared dragging me in the floor with ma t shirt. I gave him a angry look.

"What's all this?....let me go!" I begged as I was shivering in fear.
"Head-ward,listen up..." He said but I cut in.

"What did you just call me?" I asked with boiling anger. I hate it when I get insulted with my body parts because I believe in the perfection of God's creations.

"What are you going to do hun...hit me?" He said staring at my face while I stayed speechless. Girls doesn't like to date a guy who is weak. That's exactly what happened to me as precious entered entered the class shaking her head.

"Now listen up,if you don't want to get beaten  up and want to graduate.... You have go do all we ask you to do" he said as he points at Bode and Ayo,his co-bully.

"What!!!!? i-i can't .....am sorry" I muttered with tears. I never love being enslaved to somebody just like how it is at home.
"Then you face the consequences Heady" Ezra threatened. He released me from his grasp and walk into the class with his gang chuckling as they saw their physics teacher coming. All I have ever wished him is that the school should either expel him or repeat him.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS!!!!. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE YOUR COMMENTS AND LIKES BELOW

STAY TUNED TO FIGURE OUT HOW ALEX WILL WALK HIS WAY OUT FROM EZRA'S THREAT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

FOLLOW ME ELSEWHERE ON

TWITTER: Freaky_writes
WHATSAPP: 09037931715

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BULLIED By Freakywrites by Freakywrites(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2017
CHAPTER 2

I wasn't even able to tell my parent what I went through yesterday because I have had enough blaming at school. I just pretended as if nothing ever happened.

Am happy today is the end of the week because it will save my skin two days of ill treatment. I quickly ate my breakfast and took a bike to school. Unfortunately, I got there late. This put me under the punishment of late comers. We were all kneeling down and was assigned our punishment but mine....mine was different as usual.

"Alex!, you move down to the school farm and make sure there is no weed left out...do you understand!?" The labour prefect shouted.

I looked at him with surprise and anger because I know he did that on purpose.

"What!!?you can't give me a tough punishment just because you are a prefect"I snapped

"Oh really!?...in fact, I will have to double your punishment if you dare raise your voice at me again". He said grabbing my T-shirt and looked at me in the eye.

"Not if I can help it Seun" someone from the scene cut in, its the head girl.

Seun looked at her for a few seconds before releasing me. The head girl or boy have the power to report any prefect misusing their authority which will get them impeached from their post so....I guess that's what seun was afraid of.

" you might be saved for now but am not done with you head- ward" he threatened before leaving the scene. Everyone was disappointed because they expected me to get beaten and rough handled as usual.
I think I now have at least Tayo,the head girl who is now standing up for me.

" Am really grateful for you helping me out, no one has ever done what you did for me before" I said with a grin. She looked at me and smile.

" I understand what you have been going through in this school and am ready to stand by you because I knew you are a lot smarter than those bullies" she explained.

The assembly period was already over and I have an assignment to submit so I picked up my bag hanging around in a space meant for the late comers.

" I really have to go right now...thanks by the way ma" I said as I dashed through the walk way.

I have two problems or should I say threat which am now forced to face with since the beginning of the session but I tried to ignore it for my main focus is my success in my education. I am now forced to be a whole who must always turn his head at 360° just to make sure am saved from any danger and danger as in the three bullies.

I couldn't be more delighted to hear the jingling of the bell for break time. My biology class didn't go so well because I was just getting distracted by Ezra and his gang who were sitting at my back. I wanted to report but they threatened to beat me up during the break time if I do so.

Before I leave the class,I packed my books and wanted to put it in the bag then I stopped when I saw my bag designed with a drawing of a guy whose head was drawn big in an exaggerated way and a sentence which says"Alex the headward" was written at the bottom. I knew it is the work of the three bullies.
I just headed to the cafeteria in annoyance. I was ordering for a snack when I head someone calling me. It was Tayo.

"Hey!....what's your name again?" She asked as she approached me.

"Call me Alex A.K.A head ward....thanks for the other time,you saved my skin a beaten"I said as I collected my egg roll that I bought. She chuckles before replying me.
"Don't be silly...anyway,it was nothing to thank me for. How about we discussed the way out in the cafeteria?" She suggested with a smile printed on her face.
*okay then,that would be nice" I said in affirmation.

Tayo is just a class ahead of me and that made me to conclude that she is more intellectual than i. What more is that she doesn't care about that.
"Have you ever considered about reporting the issue to the principal?" She asked as she took a sip of her zobo she bought.

"And for him to do what?, believe me that will just escalate my problem because nobody ever listens to me and if I call the bully in, they are always overlooked giving one excuses or the other"....am just fed up with the whole thing" I bursted out in tears. Tayo held my hand to console me.

"It's okay,everything will be alright" Tayo said while other students where busy gossiping and laughing at me which include some of my friends.
I suddenly felt something poured on my back through the cafeteria window. It was a spaghetti sauce with eve.

"That's for not helping me out with my assignment, I thought I told you that I own you now" Ezra said walking into the cafeteria with his gang. Everyone in the cafeteria began to hail him not because they like him but because they don't want the " three bullies" trouble" Tayo stared at Ezra and I with surprise.

"I-i was busy that's why.....please" i stuttered. I looked at his hand and was shocked to see him with a belt.

"And who are you to own someone Ezra, just because your father is the VP of the school doesn't make you to be above the law" Tayo said standing up from her chair.

"Hmmmn,now you have the head girl as your bodyguard Alex?, you have just succeeded in making your case worse...and you Tayo,this will be the first and the last time you ever get in my way...alright?!!!" He shouted and gave out a small burst of mocking laughter and walk out of the cafeteria. Tayo and I stood in silence before I break it.

"My parent is going to kill me upon seeing my stained white uniform.....I can't go home like this"I complained as I removed some of the spaghetti off my cloth.

" what if you sleep over in my house...that's if you are fine with that and i will also give you a new pair of shirt which you will put on while going back home" she suggested smiling at me. I have always preferred other families to mine because of the lack of peace so I accepted.

"Yes....if you can face my parents" i said as I packed my bag.
"Don't worry,you just give me their number so that I could found something to tell them" she said.

I was happy that am not spending the night in my own house because my dad loves drinking on Friday evening and he always bring trouble along with him which I don't want.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, NEVER FORGET TO PUT DOWN YOUR LIKES AND COMMENT!!!
Re: BULLIED By Freakywrites by Freakywrites(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2017
CHAPTER 3

It was really nice staying at Tayo's house. Her parent gave me a warm welcome and judging by the behaviours I saw in them,they seems pretty nice and have a almost perfect family unlike mine whose parent always have a quarrel on a daily basis and that seems to be affecting me because I always have my own share like this morning when I came back.

"Alex,when did you started sleeping at a friend's house who we know nothing about!" My dad yelled.
That was what I have been thinking about when I was coming back from Tayo's house this morning . My elder brother and younger sister was also seated at the dining table looking at me for my response. We always avoid sitting at the  dining table so as to avoid getting insulted by dad.

"Its not like that dad......something pop up while in school" I cried out.  I could see it in my dad's eye that he didn't believe my story.

"And you expect me to believe you..like when we saw a wrap of marijuana in your bag when you were in jss3? Or....are you in cult" He snapped. It seems that question caught everyone's attention as all eyes were on me.

" you know...sometimes I find it hard to talk to you on simple matters not to talk of my personal affairs" I said with tears running down my cheeks. My elder brother,Dotun cut in.

"Am afraid I have to support him on this dad. I mean...you always wear a face of a tiger" he said. Our mother was just observing the whole scenario saying nothing because she also know how our father treats her like a slave. Sometimes, she even get beaten up by dad and can even go as far as raining insult on her especially if he is drunk.

"You too Dotun...you dare have to raise your voice at me?. After all  I thought you are smarter than this but you turned out to be a spoilt little brat" my father snapped.

The morning and the beginning of the weekend doesn't turn out good as we started the morning holding grudges on our father. I just locked myself up in my room after I finishes my breakfast. I just wondered if the problem of Seun and the three musketeers wasn't enough for me. How I wish I could have a family like Tayo's.

Suddenly,i headed a knock on my door. I stood up from the bed to get it .it was mum.she came in and sat beside me on the bed.
"You know....about this morning" she said
"I don't want to talk about that mom" I snapped. My mother pat my back and smiled.

"I know how you hate your father for treating us bad especially me...but you don't have to always stand up for me by confronting him,your dad was just trying to protect you" my mom said with a smile.

"But mom!, I am a teenager now,am no longer a kid" I snapped almost bursting out in tears.

"You think you are a grown up now?...to us,you are just our little smart kid. I want you to try and give your dad space and time for change please" she said as she gave me a hug . I just played along with her just to make her  happy.I don't want to add more problem to my mum because she was tested hypertensive last week Wednesday.

"Meanwhile,what is all this bruises am seeing came from?she asked as she inspect my legs and hands. I looked at her and force a smile
"Mom,it is best if you do not know some things.... I will be fine" I assured trying to put on another smile.
"O-kay,but but you know am not like your father"she stammered

"So feel free to share with me anything that is bothering you" she added as she walked out of my room. I just have a sudden feeling to cry upon realising how miserable my life has turned.
Sometimes, I really think of commuting suicide but I guess am scared to do that. I shakes everything off as I remembered that am having the first term session test next week. I picked up my biology textbook and began to study.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!!,DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND GIVE ME SOME LIKES BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS CONTRIBUTES TO MY WRITE-UPS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BULLIED By Freakywrites by Freakywrites(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
please, I need you guys feedback on the story.what are your opinions?
Re: BULLIED By Freakywrites by muhammed50(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Nice, continue
Re: BULLIED By Freakywrites by Rachelbolanle07(f): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2017
nice pls continue
Re: BULLIED By Freakywrites by Freakywrites(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
CHAPTER 4

Today has come which can also be described as " a step to the D-day".i guess and hoping that I don't encounter any problem with my test today because i was awake throughout the night trying to digest my Biology and textbook. I got prepared,eat my breakfast and dashed to the school hoping not to fall into the hands of Seun today. Thank God I got to the school early today. I dropped my bag in the class and dashed to the assembly.

I lined up at the back of favour,my once food friend who now look forward to seeing me fail in my education maybe out of jealousy.

"Good morning Alex,I...I guess we should have a chat after the assembly" he said without looking back. Is this for real? Or am in a dream?,those were the questions that pop through my head because Segun have never say a word to me since we resumed this session but not until today.

"That's okay,I..  " I was cut short as the principal was about to give his speech.
"I welcome you all to another new week which marks the beginning of the first term assessment test. I hope you have all burn some candles over the weekend because as you all know that these school doesn't tolerate any form if examination malpractice... Anybody caught in the act will be expelled immediately from this school. so....i wish you all the best of luck in all your test" the principal warned. We all clapped for as he returned back to his seat.

This scared me a lot I have suffered implications in exam before and.....I don't want it to repeat itself again because I might not be lucky next time.
As i was going into the class,I saw Tayo walking towards me.

"Hey Alex!good morning. Hope you are prepared for today?" She asked as she approached me.

"To be honest,am not sure but I pray we should both find it easy for us" giving my worn out tired face a little squeeze. She looked at me with a smile.

"Amen ooo,don't you worry...I know that smart brain of yours won't let you down" she paused for a second and lower her voice.
"I hope Ezra won't give you a problem during your test?" She asked frowning her face. I gave out a short burst of laughter.

"No..as in,am not expecting him to" I replied trying to stay calm. I know am really expecting that from him because that is what he does to people sitting around him just to pass his tests and exams. He always escape getting caught with the help of his dad.
"Alright then,take care of yourself" She said before turning her back to leave. I really feel like proving my dad wrong about what he thinks I do so I called Tayo back.

"Tayo,would you mind if you come eat dinner at my house?!"I shouted. She was a little bit reluctant at first but later respond to me.

"Sure I can ,after school then" she said in a delighted tone before walking away. With the past few weeks I had known Tayo,she is like a sister to me. Bringing her home will also satisfy the curiosity of my dad thinking am in a cult group.

Its been fifteen minute since we have been doing the biology test and so far,I guess luck had been on my side seeing the question as being easy to answer thanks to my late night studying.

Everything changed suddenly when the biology teacher shouted "fifteen minute more".then Ezra called me.
"Head-ward,quick...abeg,pass me your paper make I download"He whispered speaking in broken English. I tried playing "strong head" but deep down,I was scared.
"I swear if you don't pass it to me,just know that you are dead during the break time" He threatened. Favour,my once good friend was two tables away from me listening to Ezra and I. The attention of the biology teacher was drawn to us. I guess his deep voice doesn't tolerate whispering. She walked down to us.
"What were you boys talking about while the test is ongoing?" She asked staring at us through her ridiculous glasses. I liked at her and scratched my head.
"No-nothing  ma,we-we were just...." I stuttered. Before I complete my sentence,Ezra cut me short.
"He was asking me for answers ma" Ezra lied pointing at me. The biology teacher gave me a "surprised" look.
"Is...is that true Alex?" She asked as she grabbed my answer sheet. I looked at her with fear to the extent that I felt like peeing. I stood there speechless. Suddenly someone called the attention of Mrs Margaret, the biology teacher,it is Favour.
"Ma,he is not the guilty one..Ezra his. I overheard how Ezra threatened Alex if he don't hand over his answer sheet. Mrs Margaret, Ezra and I were shocked. I was shocked to see where this is coming from.

"Well,well, well,what do you have to say to that Ezra?" Mrs Margaret asked. Ezra stayed mute and began to weep.
"Am Taking You Straight To The Principal's Office AFTER THE TEST WHICH YOU HAVE AUTOMATICALLY FAIL And I Guess Your Dad(VP) Won't Like This"she shouted dragging Ezra by his ear to the front of the class. I couldn't believe what just happen...although am grateful. Is favour really trying to get back as my friend or did he have a skeleton in his cupboard?.  I need to find out.
Re: BULLIED By Freakywrites by Freakywrites(m): 3:47am On Nov 29, 2017
CHAPTER 6

Chapter 5: Finding peace

I get up early today to go to school. Tayo also wake up early to prepare herself to go to school I didn't even bother to do any chores,I just dashed out of the house with Tayo.I didn't even bother collecting pocket money since I still have my monthly allowance with me.
I strike a conversation with Tayo on our way going.
"Alex,please try and make peace with your parent and even at school...just try and sort things out with Ezra..you know we are moving towards the end of the session"Tayo pleaded.

"I don't know about my parent but the school...i can give it a try"i said with a frown.

We quickly took a bike down to school.

We ran to the assembly ground immediately we get to school. The principal was on the podium addressing the student and shockingly,I saw Ezra on top of a table in the front. His back was filled with belt marks. Why is Ezra here when he has been expelled? The principal continued
"The reason why Ezra was punished in front of every one here was for you to know how immoral is it to bully your fellow class mate and also to know that examination malpractice is bad and won't be tolerated in this school. A report came from the head girl yesterday that an ss1 student has been a victim of being bullied. And I know how badly it has affected his self esteem and the likes . Hence,I want you all to say NO TO BULLYING. I ought to expel him but I decided to give him room for change. Thank you and I hope you lift up this great school" the principal said and then turn to Ezra,looked at him and them headed for his office.
The assembly ended with a brouhaha. I couldn't believe would summon courage to tell the principal about me but I am grateful she did. Some of my classmate started giving me respect. I walked up to Tayo before she entered her class.
"Wow!...I can't believe you actually did this for me sister...pardon me to call you that"I said with a smile.
"I just did bro even though I lied about what kept me late yesterday... I actually went to make a complaint to the principal... Am sorry I didn't I didn't inform you"she explained with a smile on her face.
"Am grateful for that and all you've done for me and.."before I finish talking,I saw Ezra and Seun walking towards me. Tayo gave me a "be gentle towards them " gesture before going.
"Alex,I just want you to know am sorry for all have done for you. I was just being jealous that you are smarter and more intelligent than I. Am really.." Ezra begged but I cut him short.

"Am happy you've realised that..you are forgiven...I can also guide you with any subject you are finding difficult" I said as we both chuckled and hugged each other. Favour was standing beside us as he looked at me with regret.
"What i wanted to tell you yesterday is that I am.." He said but I cut him short because today is for me to make peace with my enemies and move on. What he did hurt me deep but i will find a way to like him back.
"Its all in the past now...i just want us to be friends again...what do you say we have some fun closing time?" I asked hugging him too. Tears rolled down his face.
"Yes!,that will be great"He said wiping up his tears.
Favour,Ezra who has been waiting for us and I head for the class. Everyone was surprised to see us together and didn't even dare laugh or mock me throughout that day.
Before break time, news of Seun,the labour prefect has spread through the school the school that he has been impeached from his post.
Before I went out for break,he decided to come and confront me
"You caused this Alex and that your guardian Tayo and you are going to pay" he threatened. Fear gripped me and everyone was happy to see someone wanting to fight me.
"You have to go through me first"Ezra pounced in. Everyone was surprised to see that including Seun who is now fidgeting. Seun stared at Ezra for some seconds before backing off.
"Am disappointed in you Ezra" seun said before leaving.

"That right ,all of you should start respecting Alex unless you want to dare me and face my wrath!!" Ezra shouted. I guess the beating really changed Ezra's life for good.
"That's right,I got your back bro" Ezra said facing me. I never believe to see a good side of him until now. Indeed, just like how Tayo said,"people do change".
Favour and I walked down the school gate laughing.
"Indeed,her glasses is just like a giant binoculars and her are just like my turkey "Favour mocked. Favour and I laugh it off no knowing we have gotten to the main road. My laughter turned out to another thing entirely as an incoming fast car knocked me down.
"Watch out!!" Favour shouted but it was rather too late.

I woke up in a hospital feeling all over my body. What shocked me most is finding out that I couldn't move my legs.

"Careful my dear....just be grateful it is only your leg....your friend said his name is Favour brought you here" my mom explained. She and was seated on a couch beside me.
"I wouldn't be able to walk again?!" I asked with tears bursting out. I just couldn't believe it. Mom and dad took a stare at each other for a second.
"Alex,your dad and I is here for your needs" mom said. I chuckled.
"Indeed" I stuttered. My dad stood up and kiss my forehead.

"I have never been a good father and(looking at mom)also a good husband but....I will try my best to behave like one I promised" he vowed. I was really happy to hear that from him.
"We are sorry for all we let you go through" mom said as she bursted into tears.
"God forgives so...I forgive you"I said with a smile. Dad rose up and looked at me.

"Don't lie, do you really wish to date Tayo?" Dad asked teasingly. I looked at him with shock.

"Daaaad!"i said as we all hugged each other.

"Am right then"he said.

1 Like

Re: BULLIED By Freakywrites by Freakywrites(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Freakywrites:
CHAPTER 6

Chapter 5: Finding peace

I get up early today to go to school. Tayo also wake up early to prepare herself to go to school I didn't even bother to do any chores,I just dashed out of the house with Tayo.I didn't even bother collecting pocket money since I still have my monthly allowance with me.
I strike a conversation with Tayo on our way going.
"Alex,please try and make peace with your parent and even at school...just try and sort things out with Ezra..you know we are moving towards the end of the session"Tayo pleaded.

"I don't know about my parent but the school...i can give it a try"i said with a frown.

We quickly took a bike down to school.

We ran to the assembly ground immediately we get to school. The principal was on the podium addressing the student and shockingly,I saw Ezra on top of a table in the front. His back was filled with belt marks. Why is Ezra here when he has been expelled? The principal continued
"The reason why Ezra was punished in front of every one here was for you to know how immoral is it to bully your fellow class mate and also to know that examination malpractice is bad and won't be tolerated in this school. A report came from the head girl yesterday that an ss1 student has been a victim of being bullied. And I know how badly it has affected his self esteem and the likes . Hence,I want you all to say NO TO BULLYING. I ought to expel him but I decided to give him room for change. Thank you and I hope you lift up this great school" the principal said and then turn to Ezra,looked at him and them headed for his office.
The assembly ended with a brouhaha. I couldn't believe would summon courage to tell the principal about me but I am grateful she did. Some of my classmate started giving me respect. I walked up to Tayo before she entered her class.
"Wow!...I can't believe you actually did this for me sister...pardon me to call you that"I said with a smile.
"I just did bro even though I lied about what kept me late yesterday... I actually went to make a complaint to the principal... Am sorry I didn't I didn't inform you"she explained with a smile on her face.
"Am grateful for that and all you've done for me and.."before I finish talking,I saw Ezra and Seun walking towards me. Tayo gave me a "be gentle towards them " gesture before going.
"Alex,I just want you to know am sorry for all have done for you. I was just being jealous that you are smarter and more intelligent than I. Am really.." Ezra begged but I cut him short.

"Am happy you've realised that..you are forgiven...I can also guide you with any subject you are finding difficult" I said as we both chuckled and hugged each other. Favour was standing beside us as he looked at me with regret.
"What i wanted to tell you yesterday is that I am.." He said but I cut him short because today is for me to make peace with my enemies and move on. What he did hurt me deep but i will find a way to like him back.
"Its all in the past now...i just want us to be friends again...what do you say we have some fun closing time?" I asked hugging him too. Tears rolled down his face.
"Yes!,that will be great"He said wiping up his tears.
Favour,Ezra who has been waiting for us and I head for the class. Everyone was surprised to see us together and didn't even dare laugh or mock me throughout that day.
Before break time, news of Seun,the labour prefect has spread through the school the school that he has been impeached from his post.
Before I went out for break,he decided to come and confront me
"You caused this Alex and that your guardian Tayo and you are going to pay" he threatened. Fear gripped me and everyone was happy to see someone wanting to fight me.
"You have to go through me first"Ezra pounced in. Everyone was surprised to see that including Seun who is now fidgeting. Seun stared at Ezra for some seconds before backing off.
"Am disappointed in you Ezra" seun said before leaving.

"That right ,all of you should start respecting Alex unless you want to dare me and face my wrath!!" Ezra shouted. I guess the beating really changed Ezra's life for good.
"That's right,I got your back bro" Ezra said facing me. I never believe to see a good side of him until now. Indeed, just like how Tayo said,"people do change".
Favour and I walked down the school gate laughing.
"Indeed,her glasses is just like a giant binoculars and her are just like my turkey "Favour mocked. Favour and I laugh it off no knowing we have gotten to the main road. My laughter turned out to another thing entirely as an incoming fast car knocked me down.
"Watch out!!" Favour shouted but it was rather too late.

I woke up in a hospital feeling all over my body. What shocked me most is finding out that I couldn't move my legs.

"Careful my dear....just be grateful it is only your leg....your friend said his name is Favour brought you here" my mom explained. She and was seated on a couch beside me.
"I wouldn't be able to walk again?!" I asked with tears bursting out. I just couldn't believe it. Mom and dad took a stare at each other for a second.
"Alex,your dad and I is here for your needs" mom said. I chuckled.
"Indeed" I stuttered. My dad stood up and kiss my forehead.

"I have never been a good father and(looking at mom)also a good husband but....I will try my best to behave like one I promised" he vowed. I was really happy to hear that from him.
"We are sorry for all we let you go through" mom said as she bursted into tears.
"God forgives so...I forgive you"I said with a smile. Dad rose up and looked at me.

"Don't lie, do you really wish to date Tayo?" Dad asked teasingly. I looked at him with shock.

"Daaaad!"i said as we all hugged each other.

"Am right then"he said.

That's d end
Re: BULLIED By Freakywrites by Freakywrites(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
You can check out my latest story TAKEN!!!!.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

(1) (Reply)

FISH CRUSH. New Story. Hot And Interesting. / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Writers Here. How Do You Write Without Losing Motivation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.