Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

See RCCG June 2016 Holy Ghost Service - Victorious Praise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See RCCG June 2016 Holy Ghost Service - Victorious Praise (663 Views)

Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See RCCG June 2016 Holy Ghost Service - Victorious Praise by Supnaija(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
If you missed the service here is the full video which was streamed live on Youtube. It is about 7 hours long and is currently trending. You can download the full video of the service, I figured it will save you less data if you simply downloaded it and watched it anytime you want.

Simply share to unlock the download link.

Download and Watch Holy Ghost Service of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God for the month of June 2016 themed Victorious Praise which was held at the redemption camp along lagos/ibadan expressway.

P.S the video is 1.7gb in size.

SOURCE
http://supnaija.com/video-june-2016-holy-ghost-service-victorious-praise/

(1) (Reply)

I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/16 / Shocking – Tree Bears Fruit In The Shape Of A Woman [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.