Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. (663 Views)

"I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Man Finds A Beheaded Goat In Front Of His House. Photos / Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. by Boeuphorial(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
PLZ,HELP I DREAM,I WAS GIVING CUTLASS TO CUT A GOAT,AND I DID IT..PLZ INTERPERTE
Re: I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2016
Boeuphorial:
PLZ,HELP I DREAM,I WAS GIVING CUTLASS TO CUT A GOAT,AND I DID IT..PLZ INTERPERTE

TRY HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels
Re: I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. by ifenes(m): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2016
So?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 17, 2016
It means you'll be given illeya meat after Ramadan cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. by Dietrich92(m): 4:08am On Jun 17, 2016
it could mean you are willing to toss tradition aside to transform into the world of now. this is only my interpretation. hope this helps
Dietrich
Re: I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. by Ranchhoddas: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2016
E mean say e don tey wey you chop goat peppersoup.. Guy go chop goat peppersoup.
Re: I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. by frubben(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2016
One of the symptoms of malnutrition
Guy go for check up

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. by TrajansKong: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Did your uncle appear to you in the body of a goat speaking with the voice of a man?
Re: I Was Given Cutlass To Cut A Goat In My Dream. by singlealone: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2016
You will become a Governor in the likeness of Ayo Fayose cool cool

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With My Pastor Today / Lets Talk About Sex / Bible Study: Disciple Of Christ Or Church Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.