Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Delay Of Police Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Delay Of Police Salary (1174 Views)

Nigerian Police Salary Structure 2018 – See How NPF Pay Officers / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Delay Of Payment And Posting Of Lagos Npower Volunteer Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delay Of Police Salary by boolieWoskie: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
i am a member of the Nigeria Police Force. i got enlisted into the Force 2002 and i just came back from my Sergeant promotion course (thanks to my Amiable IGP Solomon Arase) who made it possible for us to get promoted, not only that, he reduced the duration of promotion to barely 2 days without extortion we used to face in the past and i hope his successors will emulate such gesture.
my main purpose of writing this letter is that as a family man with wife, children and other responsibilities, i try so much to maintain my family with my meager salary. but my problem now is not the amount i receive as salary but TIME OF SALARY PAYMENT. i always receive my salary towards the middle of a new month. like now, my children have been sent out of school because i promised to pay their fees as soon as i receive my June salary and it's so embarrassing!!!!! Sgt. Kuku from Anambra State Command.
Re: Delay Of Police Salary by agbalagba1: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sgt Kuku,u av been a member of the force since 2012 and its now u re complaining abt late salary payment? Salary delay is a result of the meltdown in the economy and everybody knows,The NPF has taken the welfare of its personnel a top priority and one wonders if u re a policeman coz nairaland is not a. place to post issues like dis.
This is an act of Gross Misconduct.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! / Office Of Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation / Vacancies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.