Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ (34116 Views)

Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by YOLO1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
irunooboo:
If i have just 3 million i will build my own motel for short time rest @ 1k per hour filled with skimpy wearing ladies giving men MouthAction @ 2k per cum and here is someone having 300 million inside one bedroomcry only God knows what he has in the bank sad
Wehrey re o. Lwkmd. 2k per cum?
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by defash8: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
If this news is from PremiumTimes I may believe it but SaharaReporters have no love for Saraki & they can lie.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by chimah3(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
tonytony208:

No one is bothered about how much he has; people are only asking how he makes the money.

For crying out loud. He is not your mate. Sure he has various businesses. Ordinary selling a property in Abuja can give him x2 of that money. So
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by pedrilo: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
is dat d only business idea in dat ur coconut head? lol
irunooboo:
If i have just 3 million i will build my own motel for short time rest @ 1k per hour filled with skimpy wearing ladies giving men MouthAction @ 2k per cum and here is someone having 300 million inside one bedroomcry only God knows what he has in the bank sad
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Barywhyte(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
Since i've been reading news from Saraha, I have never seen them redact a news , never seen them apologize to anyone and truth be told , if any of their news was false or wrong, I know some people will be very very happy to make Sahara reporters pay through the nose for libel, defamation and all legal shyt

S.R broke the story about Saraki's bank accounts, his international/ British passport , they even provided a cheque issued from Saraki's Account

S.R Shared the texts and messages exchanged by PDP members on whatsapp group to defame the president and to trend a particular topic

I think S.R released the Jonathan's defeat call to Buhari 5 minutes after Jonathan made that call

I am at the point where i am thinking S.R employed hackers to gain access to very sensitive information especially for Politicians

Trust me you don't wanna mess with those guys. But you know what: if you you ask me to choose between our politicians and SR, I will go with SR any day anytime.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by tonytony208(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
chimah3:

For crying out loud. He is not your mate. Sure he has various businesses. Ordinary selling a property in Abuja can give him x2 of that money. So

For crying out loud, kindly specifically mention any business he has that he never established with stolen money.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by tonytony208(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
chimah3:

For crying out loud, kindly specifically mention any business he has that he didn't established with stolen money.

Did you read the news well? It said the money was dropped there by Kwara state government.

Is Kwara State Government the business you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by kc2hansome(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thank God he is n APC now. If it was a PDP member, zombies would be having a swell time by now talking about kowruption.

Nothing good can come out of APC.

People call them
APC - Association of Past Criminals

I call them
APC - Association of Present Criminals

They are bloody hypocrites still stealing our money while condemning PDP to divert attention.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by emmykk(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
modath:

Waoh, Epiccheesy cheesy , Do you by anyway mean fastest fingers first? cheesy

As for the story, Sahara's figure may be fantastic but Saraki's account lacks credibility, and he only spoke up cos of the backlash...

Sahara Reporters won't let Saraki rest, Dino don get sense tey tey..

did sahara reporter counted the money?

Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by redcliff: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
MilanGuy:
Pa Chukwudi and some disgruntled IPOB fools would rather believe and sympathize with Saraki instead of Sahara reporters just to display stupidness and bigotry

Watch them masturbate themselves on same thread had the news been about Aisha or Buhari.

Idiots

Erm....ipob just dey sweet you to call because its always nice and fits your statement well oder du bist sehr dumm?
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Abeyjide: 12:44am On Jun 06, 2016
defash8:
If this news is from PremiumTimes I may believe it but SaharaReporters have no love for Saraki & they can lie.

even saraki himself confirmed that 12 million was stolen.and for him to admit 12million,do you now belief the money won't be upto that?
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by ddeola: 5:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Saraki still has a case as regards Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria (SGBN) the bank he grounded by using public funds to fund his first governorship election after which the bank went under and depositors' money were squandered. And because this is Nigeria, no progress has been made in that regard.

Yet, he is nursing the ambition of ruling the country in future. This is a situation where criminals who ought to be behind bars are the ones making laws in the country, now tell me why the yeye Cameron will not call Naija fantastically corrupt?

The "corrupt" are still in government. May God deliver Nigeria
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Poweredbreww: 5:51am On Jun 06, 2016
chimah3:
Poor men syndrome!!

If he decides to stash 1 billion in his house!?

Why are you guys Disturbing?

Ibo man, anything bad is good to them. Smh
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by chimah3(m): 6:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Ibo man, anything bad is good to them. Smh

Because we are looking for our own 300 million. Not wailing how someone got theirs..like you!
Re: Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ by Codes151(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2016
Al this money. Na u go tire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / PDP Branded Umbrella In China Market / Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.