Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

MTN Refund Me My Bouns Credit. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Refund Me My Bouns Credit. (512 Views)

How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN stole My #1000, refund me after 21 days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Refund Me My Bouns Credit. by player007(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
At about 5:15 pm yesterday. i recharged #1,200 on my mtn line. #200 to pay up a recently borrowed credit of #100 and and was given #400 bonus. and i latter recharged the #1,000 so i could subscribe. and was given a sum of #2,400 all together. after i subscribed i checked my account and found out i had #100 in my main account and #2,400 in my bonus account.
From that yesterday till this afternoon i am sure that all the calls i had made arent up to 8min. and as i was updating my wife on my state of health 2 min into the call all my credit has been zapped.
I called 180 to complian and Tunji (customer care rep) said the software he's supposed to use and check my line is down that i should call back in 3hours time. i immediately went on Twitter to complian to both @NgComCommission and @MTN180. I want my bonus back. this isn't the first, second or third time MTN is doing this to me. wont let this go like that. getting money this days isn't easy
08104652459 is the number. thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Hanging Whatsapp / Have Airtel Lost Their Credibility? / My Nokia Phone Asha205 Still Support Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.