Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Show Us Your Hood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Show Us Your Hood (1691 Views)

When The Hood He Comes From Is Not Safe - (pics Only) / 7 Ways To Keep Your Man-hood Healthy / August 2011 Economic "Robin Hood" Riots Of The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Us Your Hood by dgreatrock(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
What does your home and hood look like? be bold and proud to show us the photographs of your hood
Re: Show Us Your Hood by dgreatrock(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
here it is grin

Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2009
U serious shocked I dont believe you! sad
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Magz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2009

Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2009
OMG!!! Thats like sooooooooooooooo. . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Show Us Your Hood by dgreatrock(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Magz,
You folks are damn fortunate to live in such neihgbourhood, we only see such places when we travel.
Re: Show Us Your Hood by dgreatrock(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Gabry,
Are you shocked? Then what about this?

Re: Show Us Your Hood by Magz(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
dgreatrock:

@Magz,
You folks are damn fortunate to live in such neihgbourhood, we only see such places when we travel.

That is what you think, I think that you are fortunate to be able to live in Nigeria. I grew up here ignorant of my own language and culture, and now I am trying to learn and catch up as an adult. And besides, NY (and all America pretty much) is a land of glutons and fools. People have no morals. I'd much rather be somewhere in my Fatherland!

Like they say though, the grass is always greener on the other side,
Re: Show Us Your Hood by dgreatrock(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2009
Magz:

That is what you think,
Like they say though, the grass is always greener on the other side,

yes i agree with you, to an extent, bro undecided
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Magz(m): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2009
LOL if only we could switch, grin
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Aug 30, 2009
I dont think I like living in both of your worlds. One is too way back for my liking and one is too vendalize for my liking. . .

But if I show you my hood, maybe you both wont like it either.
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 3:44am On Aug 30, 2009
The First picture:

The white one is the half of my house and the back is actually a Yard my father build using thrown away scrapings when we were really poor before. Now my father repainted that yard and he  was blessed to even built it cause now when my father does his business and buys used materials, he could store it there.

We are bless to get this amount of land because our grandfather bought it at a very cheap price from the japanese during World War 2 and since thn the land belongs to us.  and right now if we are to sell the land, i will cost almost USD800,000.00

The Second picture:

is my aunt's house (My father's eldest sister) That house was made in the year 1960 and it belomngs to my grandparents and after my grandparent had pass away, my aunt took charge of the house and rennovates it to be more proper. She rents room to those whom wanted to have a feel of the local house.

Ohhh And that Dog is called Stallion. He is now the Head Security Caretaker in our neighbourhood. Theres a team of dogs there but the rest are sleeping. Only he is up looking at m taking pictures. All of the neighbours would fed any of the dogs if the dogs drop by to our houses. Like Stallion, after I took pictures, I gave him some meat loaf.

Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 3:46am On Aug 30, 2009
This one has two houses. The greyish one made with Zinc and the back one which is a White Concrete and blue roof. The Zinc one is for gardeners, maids, care takers to stay and the white blue one is for the Owner to stay. Thats my neighbours house, just a 10 secs walk there from my house

Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 3:55am On Aug 30, 2009
Here, my aunts house cause u cannot see it from that angle above.

Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 4:17am On Aug 30, 2009
The road side to my house and Neighbourhood

Re: Show Us Your Hood by Magz(m): 5:11am On Aug 30, 2009
Gabry, I want to come and visit you.
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2009
Magz:

Gabry, I want to come and visit you.

Haha! Why? U like simple homs like that? grin
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Magz(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2009
Looks like a good place to chill and relax
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2009
Yes naaa. Its one of the most relazing places which ive evr live in my entire life! Ive been to Switzerland and the UK and Arab and China, India, Nepal, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and etc etc etc and nothing can beat my birth town. shocked shocked shocked

but it will be different if you dont like beaches cause its an island. Just opposite my house is the beach
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Magz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2009
shocked shocked You live in a pseudo-paradise, complete with nearby beaches and all?

I'm there. Please have a room ready for me in the guest house! cool
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2009
hahaha! i thought City guys dont like the island   grin

yeap, Its surrounded by Beaches! Cause I live in the island.Hardly you can find any tall buildings here and hardly anyone stays in a condominium. Maybe a flat but not many. . But stuff here are bloody expensive except alcohol, ciggarettes, chocolate and car.

hahaha! U are not serious  grin
Re: Show Us Your Hood by dgreatrock(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
Magz
i am surprised at you! I guess i ll love to visit you and gabby. but i ll prefer Gabby's island home, it looks serene.
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Gabry(f): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2009
grin cheesy

Re: Show Us Your Hood by Magz(m): 1:51am On Aug 31, 2009
Gabry:

hahaha! i thought City guys dont like the island grin
undecided

But stuff here are bloody expensive except alcohol, ciggarettes, chocolate and car.
lipsrsealed

hahaha! U are not serious grin
Ahh, but I am.

dgreatrock:

Magz
i am surprised at you!
Why?
Re: Show Us Your Hood by platinumnk(f): 4:54am On Aug 31, 2009

on my way to work cool
Re: Show Us Your Hood by dgreatrock(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2009
@Magz,
i am surprised that u are not prepared to come to my raped environment after tellling me you are willing that we swap hoods. grin
Re: Show Us Your Hood by Magz(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2009
dgreatrock:

@Magz,
i am surprised that u are not prepared to come to my raped environment after tellling me you are willing that we swap hoods. grin
I plan to come to Nigeria in Fall 2010, Lord willing.
Re: Show Us Your Hood by dgreatrock(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2009
Amen wink smiley cheesy
Re: Show Us Your Hood by dani1luv: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2009
My home abroad. . . cheesy

Re: Show Us Your Hood by dani1luv: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
The house beside my home

Re: Show Us Your Hood by dgreatrock(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
Dan, na which place be this?
Re: Show Us Your Hood by dgreatrock(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
Dan1luv, where art thou?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please ,moderators I Need Your Response. / Is Baldness An Indication Of Abundant Wealth? / 17 Month Old Baby Born Without Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.