Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. (1693 Views)

Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? / Best & Worst Behaved Nairalander 2008 / Who's Dat Gurl?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
Abinitio of my sojourn in nairaland, i've come to notice that unlike the despicable and execrable demeanour we see some unscrupulous girls portray, odunnu has aplombed with her down to earth character. That goes a long way to show that igbos do alot in imbuing values and ethics in their children. ODUNNU, u're truelly an unalloyed and unsullied ambassador of igbos.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by hercules07: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
Her attacks on CPC and Buhari do not show that at all, one man's poison is another man's food I guess.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by enyojo(f): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2011
hercules07:

Her attacks on CPC and Buhari do not show that at all, one man's poison is another man's MEDICINE I guess.
cheesy

Bt attacking CPC doesnt make her 'unbehaved' or misbehaved, it simply shows that she doesn't like the party.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by Dyt(f): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
Na young man
u dont wanna bring cultures n tribalism in2 dis
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
Dyt:

Na young man
u dont wanna bring cultures n tribalism in2 dis
i'm trying to make some tribe to emulate her unassaillable character
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by Dyt(f): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
N s dis d best way 2 do dat?
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by tpia5: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2011
must we be so local all the time?
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by kasiem(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
tpia@:

must we be so local all the time?
if commending and appreciating the good we see in one is being local, so be it.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by Dyt(f): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2011
Appreciation doesnt go wit tribalism sir
u cld always jst say u lyk er d way she s nt includin d Yors n Igbos
na dats uncalled 4 dude
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by cantell(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
Odunnu,
Make ur head no swell too much, i sabi one or two secrets.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by hercules07: 3:54am On Jun 12, 2011
@enyojo

Correction taken. I was very hungry when I typed that ( I knew something was wrong with the statement but did not quite know what it was), merci.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by 190: 4:19am On Jun 12, 2011
Which ODUNNU

Obviously not the one i know

cos the ODUNNU i know na GREEN SNAKE UNDER GREEN STICK angry angry
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 4:39am On Jun 12, 2011
Her bf in the 'real world' tamed her smiley
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by 190: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
Odunnu are u the most behaved girl on nairaland shocked shocked

make she com answer - she don do as if she nor see am grin
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by Odunnu: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2011
kasiem:

Abinitio of my sojourn in nairaland, i've come to notice that unlike the despicable and execrable demeanour we see some unscrupulous girls portray, odunnu has aplombed with her down to earth character. That goes a long way to show that igbos do alot in imbuing values and ethics in their children. ODUNNU, u're truelly an unalloyed and unsullied ambassador of igbos.
i'm totally humbled. Thankyou for the compliments.I really do appreciate it. Thank you.
And to the part in bold,i'll once again state that i'm not igbo by blood or marriage. I also have absolutely nothing against the igbos or any other tribe in this great country of ours.
cantell:

Odunnu,
Make your head no swell too much, i sabi one or two secrets.
*takes him aside* here, have this brown envelope *winks and smiles* dont let out my secret(s), let me continue being well behaved.
190:

Which ODUNNU

Obviously not the one i know

cos the ODUNNU i know na GREEN SNAKE UNDER GREEN STICK angry angry

the regular parlance is 'green snake under a/the green grass. All these knowledge I impart into you hope it'l bear fruit in future Mr confused man?
Pweety4me:

Her bf in the 'real world' tamed her smiley
flesh and blood didnt reveal this to you. Lol. You are in the spirit gurl!
190:

Odunnu are u the most behaved girl on nairaland shocked shocked

make she com answer - she don do as if she nor see am grin

My dear na you sef suppose answer that kwension, the thing hard for me to answer.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by ragdollz: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2011
Lol how can anyone seriously confuse Odunnu for Igbo? Something's not right here cheesy

Meanwhile, cantell, if ur name is really can-tell, can u pls tell us those secrets?? (***gives him a fatter brown envelope than d one Odunnu gave***)

@OP, pls who are the despicable and excreble girls u are contrasting Odunnu with? Pls name at least four. Thank u.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by Odunnu: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
Ehen, you don land abi? Trying to bring corruption to the innocent mind of our very honourable member cantell
*gives cantell the keys to a beautiful keke napep* let me see you out do me!
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by cantell(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol how can anyone seriously confuse Odunnu for Igbo? Something's not right here cheesy

Meanwhile, cantell, if your name is really can-tell, can u pls tell us those secrets?? (***gives him a fatter brown envelope than d one Odunnu gave***)

@OP, pls who are the despicable and excreble girls u are contrasting Odunnu with? Pls name at least four. Thank u.
**opens the brown envelope and dumps it immediately**
bros, u think say i be police? Why the 10 naira notes?
Odunnu:

Ehen, you don land abi? Trying to bring corruption to the innocent mind of our very honourable member cantell
*gives cantell the keys to a beautiful keke napep* let me see you out do me!
Aww. . .so sweet! Your secret's safe with me.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by hunkyjohn(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2011
@OP, 100% correct.

Not only is she the best behaved lady, she is also the sweetest, loveliest, coolest, warmest and hottest! She displays genuine amity for fellow forumites. In fact she is fantabulous. She is sagacious. She is scrupulous. She is ice-cream-cake-acios. She is omalichanwacios!  (Ask Patrick Obahiagbon for the meaning)!

Keep it up. You are the true definition of "African queen".  kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by 190: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2011
Actually its only recently Odunnu became nice to me

since i politely told her - I had no intention to marry her -
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by CrazyMan(m): 1:58am On Jun 13, 2011
kasiem:

Well she's quiet if I must speak.

I think she deserves the award.

1 Like

Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by ragdollz: 2:08am On Jun 13, 2011
huh! Odunnu only u knows what u did that made cantell refuse my fat envelope of crisp ten naira notes! Doesn't he know they are very good for spraying at owambe parties? Anyway, the truth shall be revealed in good time.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by 190: 2:25am On Jun 13, 2011
ragdollz:

huh! Odunnu only u knows what u did that made cantell refuse my fat envelope of crisp ten naira notes! Doesn't he know they are very good for spraying at owambe parties? Anyway, the truth shall be revealed in good time.
angry angry
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by OAM4J: 5:31am On Jun 13, 2011
She is indeed a well behaved and pretty girl. cool Keep it up my friend. wink

1 Like

Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by Odunnu: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2011
ragdollz:

lol. You arent aware that spraying the naira at owambes is illegal and punishable under law. . .mu he he hee.
Guy is cruising in his 2nd hand keke napep.
OAM4J:

She is indeed a well behaved and pretty girl. cool Keep it up my friend. wink
ayam not your friend!
CrazyMan:

Well she's quiet if I must speak.

I think she deserves the award.
me kwayet? *smh* you never jam radio without wire. Thank you sha.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by 190: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2011
Odunnu when you be the most notorious girl on nairaland angry angry

Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by ragdollz: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2011
@ Odunnu, forget that thing! Just last weekend I was at a 5Oth birthday bash and we changed our plenty pounds to even plentier dollars and nairas grin. The spraying na diiiieeee and we were all caught on camera. Watch out for me in the golden gele if u catch d event on ur favorite society programmes grin. Now, about that second-hand napep-----tell cantell I will replace it with a tyre-less, engine-less Hummer jeep grin. It can't move but at least, hummer is better than keke, no be so cheesy?
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by mukina2: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2011
nope!
Odunnu used to be well behaved now she is something else totally tongue
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by Odunnu: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2011
mukina2:

nope!
Odunnu used to be well behaved now she is something else totally tongue
e-badu belle dey worry you o! Why you dey jolos me?
Me gan, I no like wahala and I no dey give wahala too.
ragdollz:

@ Odunnu, forget that thing! Just last weekend I was at a 5Oth birthday bash and we changed our plenty pounds to even plentier dollars and nairas grin. The spraying na diiiieeee and we were all caught on camera. Watch out for me in the golden gele if u catch d event on your favorite society programmes grin. Now, about that second-hand napep-----tell cantell I will replace it with a tyre-less, engine-less Hummer jeep grin. It can't move but at least, hummer is better than keke, no be so cheesy?

you bad o! 'tyre less and engine less ke? You hear say e wan build container abi warehouse? Abeg leave bobo make e dey denge with keke napep.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by tpia5: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2011
hope the thread isnt some sort of scam. undecided
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by OAM4J: 12:23am On Jun 14, 2011
^It is

Odunnu:

ayam not your friend

No wahala. Guess you are my enemy then.
Re: Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. by 190: 1:11am On Jun 14, 2011
Actually Odunnu would have been my girlfriend with my 6th child now

but she was too silly to understand marriage angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gsm Number Of Those In Power Corridor. Tell Them How You Feel. / Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? / Nairaland Month Of Birth (mob) census. Come And Rep Ur Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.