Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics (4249 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by whirlwind7(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2016
ckmayoca:
Intelligent tweet from someone who is not dwelling on a book written looooong time ago but dwelling on the reality of life

Bless you!

There's a good reason why the UAE is a model and leading country in the Arabian Gulf. I have seen the way it's people are progressive in their approach to situations.

Too much of religion becomes a hindrance when, after God has given you the resource to solve your problems, you rather fold your hands and pray for miracles instead.

1 Like

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by vedaxcool(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2016
[s]
ckmayoca:

Get close to a nearby transformer and dip ur right hand in it if my post could vex u to the extent of responding to it.
[/s]

I have no course to vex due to your ignorance. It is your burden to bear.
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by ckmayoca: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I have no course to vex due to your ignorance. It is your burden to bear.

Good u knw it is my burden so stay da heck off. Thanks n God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Crying, No Quick Solution To End Your Hunger – Buhari Tells Nigerians / See What Cops Found In Jonathan House After Raid;it Doesnt Belong2me Says Mama P / Taliban Takeover: Taliban Is Likely Going To Work With ISWAP To Takeover Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.