Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Yakubu Dogara At The Commissioning Of An ICT Center In Bauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara At The Commissioning Of An ICT Center In Bauchi (730 Views)

Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara At Ekwueme's Parade Of Honour / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Dogara At The Commissioning Of An ICT Center In Bauchi by Aminat508(f): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara was among the dignitaries present at the commissioning of Hon. Mohammed Abdu's ICT centre & economic empowerment programme in Alkaleri, Bauchi State today 5th July, 2016.

The Centre comprises of all the necessary facilities in computer and others

Source @: http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/06/photos-of-yakubu-dogara-at.html?m=0

Re: Yakubu Dogara At The Commissioning Of An ICT Center In Bauchi by Aminat508(f): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: Yakubu Dogara At The Commissioning Of An ICT Center In Bauchi by JBismarck(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ok, aminat508 why na Your fone na 5g ni?
Re: Yakubu Dogara At The Commissioning Of An ICT Center In Bauchi by agarawu23(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Yakubu Dogara At The Commissioning Of An ICT Center In Bauchi by dammy13(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Okay. Brb
Re: Yakubu Dogara At The Commissioning Of An ICT Center In Bauchi by yomalex(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Aminat508 A good evening to you, I have replied

(1) (Reply)

Check This Comedy Chat That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud ;D / I Told You I Am The President And You Doubted Me, Now Take A Look!!! / See What PDP Said Abt Gov Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State & How Nigerians Reacted(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.