Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,774 members, 7,866,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Told You I Am The President And You Doubted Me, Now Take A Look!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told You I Am The President And You Doubted Me, Now Take A Look!!! (730 Views)

Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! / A One-hour Meeting Without Photos-how Twitter Doubted Osinbajo’s Visit To Buhari / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Told You I Am The President And You Doubted Me, Now Take A Look!!! by Destined2win: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2016
I learnt the constitution said you can only vie for Presidency at the age of 40. But I believed that 'what is written is written'; I believed I can be young and become President, serving the country with strength, valor and God's favor, bringing this country to its rightful place of peace and Prosperity.

By divine motivation, the reps reduced the age one can vie for Presidency from 40 to 30 even though I am yet to hit 30. It is a thing of joy.

Rejoice Nigeria!!
Rejoice Africa!!!
Rejoice world over!!!

For the dream of making the world a better place has taken a giant leap.!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told You I Am The President And You Doubted Me, Now Take A Look!!! by yungbillionaire(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Cool tho but my challenge is u said u will be d president of a nation... U have to be more specific cuz d God I have come to know is a specific God... All d same nice faith
Re: I Told You I Am The President And You Doubted Me, Now Take A Look!!! by Destined2win: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2016
yungbillionaire:
Cool tho but my challenge is u said u will be d president of a nation... U have to be more specific cuz d God I have come to know is a specific God... All d same nice faith
I am 'not being specific' because my Presidency will bring more than one nation together and we will experience phenomenal synergy and productivity like never before. Let me keep guesses open

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What PDP Said Abt Gov Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State & How Nigerians Reacted(pix / Nurse Battling To Save The Life Of A Pensioner In Imo State. / PHOTOS: Traders Protest Against NLC In Oyo State This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.