Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving (70653 Views)

These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by femi4: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cherishing:
Hypocrites

Why couldn't they do the wedding there

well I hope their marriage last long

All the same HML
No C&S in Dubai ni
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by crazymommy(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lyoncrescent:
Excellent. I like the fact she is tolerant enough. Some ladies would never ever attend a white garment church regardless of whether their husband attends one. For her to also wear the white shows some level of tolerance on her part.

Ayo Ni O.
Ayo!!!!!!
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Kherry: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
God bless ur conjugal bliss
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Yabaleft: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Eyin Oluwa Logo!
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
STFUareyouGOd cheesy come see dis ooo

iyeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by sukkot: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
niggas always gotta do thangs the hard way. what does this nigga need with all this weight ? can he carry her without having a hernia ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Truman155(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
oboy so na olumba olumba she the go tufiakwa karashika sucking blood church
Ahuzubillahi mina shetoni rojeem (I seek refuge from God from Satan)

na this olumba olumba the sponsor edo airways

4 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by crazymommy(f): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
pweeryambre:
She doesn't act like cherubim girl.
meanwhile, The wedding scenario was not all that fantastic... don't know why they chose Dubai.. some places in Nigeria here would have killed it.
i also hear people say that to me too especially my friends,how is a cherubim lady supposed to act??grin

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Emodeee: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Na wa oh. Celebrity life though. Sheee na everything wey dem do them go put for social media platform?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by JAWASIL(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
This church kinda scary though. undecided

Meanwhile, I just released a new track. Please support me. Download my song via the link in this thread and comment your thoughts too:https://www.nairaland.com/3148352/download-new-track-nairalander-currency

God bless you all!
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by banmee(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
pweeryambre:
She doesn't act like cherubim girl.
meanwhile, The wedding scenario was not all that fantastic... don't know why they chose Dubai.. some places in Nigeria here would have killed it.

How does a cherubim girl act?

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by annnikky(f): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
timilehin007:
Na even Omo Ogun aka army of salvation
It seems u're a member cos I can c hw u figure out that he's an army of salvation... Lol
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by pweeryambre: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
i also hear people say that to me too especially my friends,how is a cherubim lady supposed to act??grin
in a way they are seen as the Muslim ladies of Christians, so they are expected to act and dress in a certain way u know.
but tool expresses herself and most times dresses provocatively in figure hugging outfits which is OK by me though.
I have also watched a show she did with basket mouth where they searched her bags and one of the things she had in it was edible undies. (kind of a intimacy gadget)
you catch my drift?

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Handsomecole(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Upon all the swagz and dopeness for una wedding nah Cherubim and Seraphim una come land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by annnikky(f): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
JAWASIL:
This church kinda scary though. undecided

Meanwhile, I just released a new track. Please support me. Download my song via the link in this thread and comment your thoughts too:https://www.nairaland.com/3148352/download-new-track-nairalander-currency

God bless you all!
Hw's it scary?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by youngice(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
Thank God for their lives.
I hope this marriage turn out to be fruitful
I hope they understand each other
. cool
Tools you should also pray for all the cheesy
single Edible Catering out there so they might find
their on man grin
What's edible catering
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by crazymommy(f): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Handsomecole:
Upon all the swagz and dopeness for una wedding nah Cherubim and Seraphim una come land.
do u know how many Naija celebs attend cherubim and seraphim church which you did not even have an idea that's where they attend??and is church supposed to be a place to show swag and dopeness??

4 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by marlockj: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
[code][/code]
dollyjoy:
Happy for them embarassed

Woooow ur milk factory is totally unbelievable....

Chai
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Handsomecole(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
do u know how many Naija celebs attend cherubim and seraphim church which you did not even have an idea that's where they attend??and is church supposed to be a place to show swag and dopeness??

E pain am grin
C&S are so fetish.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by blazetitov: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
seankay:
Toolz no disappoint cos Cele gals dey always package big behind insyd em Sultana

Yauahahahahahahahah bad guy.

You need to stay focused during service. Okay? grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by fabem(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Handsomecole:

Is C&S not a church? Our believe and salvation are different.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by annnikky(f): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Truman155:
oboy so na olumba olumba she the go tufiakwa karashika sucking blood church
Ahuzubillahi mina shetoni rojeem (I seek refuge from God from Satan)

na this olumba olumba the sponsor edo airways
N who told u is a olumba olumba? So any white garment church is now tag olumba olumba abi?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by crazymommy(f): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Handsomecole:

E pain am grin
C&S are so fetish.
Whats funny exactly??and what's up with the "e pain am"??because I stated my opinion the way u stated urs??and if you believe c&s are so fetish then we should do what??we should go and announce on BBC??all these kids on nairaland sef..

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by bomasek(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
annnikky:

N who told u is a olumba olumba? So any white garment church is now tag olumba olumba abi?
Bae na Eternal u be,which branch?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by bomasek(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
Whats funny exactly??and what's up with the "e pain am"??because I stated my opinion the way u stated urs??and if you believe c&s are so fetish then we should do what??we should go and announce on BBC??all these kids on nairaland sef..
U be Eternal?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Handsomecole(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:

River Niger has not dried up, u can do the needful.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by geokay777(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
Ayo!!!!!!
AYO repete!!!
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Truman155(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
annnikky:

sorry pls they are the same if you are a member of any u can help me differenciate them
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by crazymommy(f): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Handsomecole:

River Niger has not dried up, u can do the needful.
what kids say when making sense is very difficult for their tiny gutter which they call brain..grow up and stop using this stale lines to give your dead brain a very little sense of belonging...oponu...
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by boydante: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
emeijeh:
Ok
But na Cele dem do their wedding?

What God has joined together let no edible cathering put ASSunder grin
abi na
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by crazymommy(f): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
bomasek:
U be Eternal?
Movement..Ayo ni..
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
The husband na omo Ogun, Iyawo na iya ijo. Nice pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) / My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts / Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.