Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

How Many Of Us Abroad Has Borrowed From Banks And Not Paid Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of Us Abroad Has Borrowed From Banks And Not Paid Back (872 Views)

Ikpeazu Borrowed N24bn In 11 Months / Aregbesola Is Financially Reckless; Has Borrowed #480B- Omisore / Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Abroad Has Borrowed From Banks And Not Paid Back by BAC: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2009
We were not labelled as criminals, where we. We gave the debt collectors a run for their money didn't we. It is time to confess. So lets know your own story.

If you do that in Naija EFCC will lock you up and throw away the key. Without the due process. Niaja for show.
Re: How Many Of Us Abroad Has Borrowed From Banks And Not Paid Back by cheatmaker: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2009
Do nigerian banks give loan?
Re: How Many Of Us Abroad Has Borrowed From Banks And Not Paid Back by pcicero(m): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2009
@ Poster:
I thought your profile says you are residing in the Queen's own country. What is all this 'where we' and 'many of us has?'I don't want to believe that you are schooling there.
Anyway, if you have borrowed from a Naija bank, just sit your ass there because by now i'm sure you won't be able to pay back in ten years given the accrued interests. The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: How Many Of Us Abroad Has Borrowed From Banks And Not Paid Back by BAC: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
you all misunderstand my english. I am not talking about Naija Bank. I am talking to my brothers and sister abroad. sorry I am not in Naija, I am debt free I do not owe any man anything except to love. I know a lot of Nigerians here that has borrowed from HSBC, lloys,barclay etc and never paid back. Those are the people I am asking a question. Not Nigerians in Naija
Re: How Many Of Us Abroad Has Borrowed From Banks And Not Paid Back by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2009
BAC:

We were not labelled as criminals, where we. We gave the debt collectors a run for their money didn't we. It is time to confess. So lets know your own story.

If you do that in Naija EFCC will lock you up and throw away the key. Without the due process. Niaja for show.

I think it might be worth checking your facts again.

Those being arrested are those who obtained a loan through fraudulent means and where that fraud is in collusion with the bank staff.

(1) (Reply)

Do Americans Have Hand In Arms Deal In Niger Delta? / Nigeria's Leaders, U.S. And The Umar Abdul Mutallabs Of This World / Another Like Okija Shrine In Found In Osun-- Leaders Says It's Church-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.