Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan (6678 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by masterpiece86: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is a part of Otuoke in Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa state. Thank you former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for this bridge.

#After some people go say you no perform....!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by Militant1: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mind you' the north still has the highest number of Almajaris in the World..... and the have ruled for decades.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by 1freshdude: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
masterpiece86:
This is a part of Otuoke in Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa state. Thank you former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for this bridge.

You be kolo... grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by 1freshdude: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Militant1:
Mind you' the north still has the highest number of Almajaris in the World..... and the have ruled for decades.

In other words GEJ is emulating them? Continu!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by bongila(f): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
His name gives them nightmares even when he is long gone.

14 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by Tokety7: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yet when I say the bastard was a curse foisted on Nigerians, fools will continue to argue with me.
Very despicable things.

18 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by Ikwokrikwo: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Concentrate on your dying dictator.

12 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by Flexherbal(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
What an irony.
Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by Jirate(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Op, here is a Word from a Successful American Actor for You. cool cool cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by rprme: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Anyway... Muhammad Ali once visited Yakubu Gowon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1gEyu0Nqo

4 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by aresa: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Militant1:

You mean almajiri in the north is responsible for Jona's pitiful bridge?

I just wonder why the North and other people are always responsible and the reason for your leaders crookedness and incompetence.

Bigotry has eaten you up so deep that your own leaders can do no wrong and can not be held accountable for anything..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by oyintare22(m): 1:53am On Jun 06, 2016
guy use ur mb do better things

2 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by RZArecta(m): 2:46am On Jun 06, 2016
What the op posted there is called a "monkey bridge" and it's common all over Bayelsa state because of the massive sand filling necessary between roads and peoples houses due to the swampy/marshy nature of the terrain. It's always constructed by private individuals along the route to their houses and so I don't know what the sad op has to gain by lying that it's Gej who constructed this particular one or any other one for that matter. The op is obviously one of those people who blames Gej for their not having sense (i.e. mumurity) so I urge fellow reasonable Nigerians to forgive him.

8 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 3:18am On Jun 06, 2016
masterpiece86:

grin grin grin chio wailers association go wan kill you oh chai

2 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 3:36am On Jun 06, 2016
RZArecta:
What the op posted there is called a "monkey bridge" and it's common all over Bayelsa state because of the massive sand filling necessary between roads and peoples houses due to the swampy/marshy nature of the terrain. It's always constructed by private individuals along the route to their houses and so I don't know what the sad op has to gain by lying that it's Gej who constructed this particular one or any other one for that matter. The op is obviously one of those people who blames Gej for their not having sense (i.e. mumurity) so I urge fellow reasonable Nigerians to forgive him.

the op is just trying to show how useless jonathan is..

i am sure ,you came to the thread to see world-class bridge that jonathan never built to start with...

4 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2016
RZArecta:
Really?! Did you see the houses in the background? Would you like to live in one of those?
Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 3:48am On Jun 06, 2016
[s]
bongila:
His name gives them nightmares even when he is long gone.
[/s]

my shildren wetin dey do this guy

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by princemillla(m): 3:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Was this not the same bridge oga jona walked thru wen he visited otueke king? The one laid with brand new red rug?

Wow it's now looking more cleaner shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by YoursGEJ(m): 4:20am On Jun 06, 2016
And NDA were nowhere to be found then.

See the picture of the 2nd niger bridge below

Meanwhile wailers continue to hail their hero of democracy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by RZArecta(m): 4:57am On Jun 06, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Really?! Did you see the houses in the background? Would you like to live in one of those?
what's the correlation between your question and the topic at hand ? That aside is/was Gej expected to build houses for everybody in Otueke just because he's from that community ? Did Obj and Yar'Adua do so for their own communities ? Have you ever been to Bayelsa state in the first place or any swampy community in the Niger Delta ? It's bad to make fun of people just because they're not as privileged as you and yes I've slept in a "batcha" (that's what they're called) before

4 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by RZArecta(m): 5:01am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

[s]the op is just trying to show how useless jonathan is..

i am sure ,you came to the thread to see world-class bridge that jonathan never built to start with...
[/s]
the "useless" Jonathan has left office for over a year never to come back so use this time to do something meaningful with your life

2 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2016
RZArecta:
the "useless" Jonathan has left office for over a year never to come back so use this time to do something meaningful with your life

tahhh...we only want to make sure that he doesnt return back and make a come-back because of you people....

or else,we dont care...........

i want to forget jonathan,but you wailers are too unpredictable to just let the matter rest.............

5 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by luvinhubby(m): 5:09am On Jun 06, 2016
masterpiece86:

And Obasanjo could not even repair the crater infested Otta road that led into his own home in 8yrs.

3 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by arewafederation: 5:18am On Jun 06, 2016
RZArecta:

SMH
Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by justicejay(m): 5:37am On Jun 06, 2016
undecided yeye yeye
Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by RZArecta(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by Adeoba10(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2016
See correct construction.... Only God knws how much dey used in constructing such bridge...
Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by Lucasbalo(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2016
The bottom line is that all Nigeria leaders both past and present are useless.
Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by laurel03(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The bottom line is that all Nigeria leaders both past and present are useless.
A1 for u

2 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by Acidosis(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2016
An Abuja residentjust woke up, searched for a random photo with his remaining 2 megabyte data on google, and tagged it Otuoke.

OP, your f00lishness is unquantifiable. It is too large to be expressed in words. Just look at you, what legacy would you leave for your shildren? Propaganda?

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2016
RZArecta:
what's the correlation between your question and the topic at hand ? That aside is/was Gej expected to build houses for everybody in Otueke just because he's from that community ? Did Obj and Yar'Adua do so for their own communities ? Have you ever been to Bayelsa state in the first place or any swampy community in the Niger Delta ? It's bad to make fun of people just because they're not as privileged as you and yes I've slept in a "batcha" (that's what they're called) before
You're Nigerian, so I kinda expect Logic to be far from you, so I'll break it down.

The correlation is that I think it is ignorant of you to try to justify that disgraceful eyesore as something "constructed by private individuals along the route to their houses" as if they makes it okay. Then you want to tell me you've slept in one before. That wasn't my question. My question was: would you love to LIVE in one of those unelectrified water shacks? How you guys justify idi*ocy and mediocrity is just beyond me.

I don't know what your past Presidents did for their home communities, maybe as a young Nigerian you should get up off you butt and instead of coming online promoting silliness go do your own research and come provide us the answers?

Yes, I do believe GEJ shouldve built houses for his State residents. He had the funds, Nigeria had the funds, but instead he chose to split the monies with his cronies. Bayelsa is smaller than most counties here so there's no reason why it wasn't made into a first class city.

And yes, I have been to that area of Nigeria before. What on earth does that have to do with anything?

P.S: I understand English is not your first language, but can you please show where I made fun of the people that live in those shacks? Or is this just the typical Nigerian way of falsely whipping up sentiments when the facts are not on your side?

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan by pikin1(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Tokety7:
Yet when I say the bastard was a curse foisted on Nigerians, fools will continue to argue with me.
Very despicable things.

Nobody in ur present generation, past or future go produce anything close to dat "bastard".. Ifod!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rethinking South East Political Stand 2019 / Anambra Election: Ekwueme Warns Politicians Against Promoting Violence / Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.