Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? (1876 Views)

Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers / Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! / Reasons Why You Run Out Of Data Before The End Of Your Validity Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 06, 2016
I loaded my normal 2h card to get free data when u load, i was just jumping up nd down like willy willy before i received 'you have been given 20mb free data valid for 24hrs' which kind of rough play is this? Nd it's this their new Mtn pulse plan oo
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Good. Less trolls on nairaland. It's mostly the free 10MB twats who create the most _retarded threads.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2016
charix:
Good. Less trolls on nairaland. It's mostly the free 10MB twats who create the most _retarded threads.
what's ur point?
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2016
ThaCarter:
what's ur point?
Reread my post continuously.
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by lawrenceunaa: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2016
charix:
guy u bad. You re not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by BrainlessFool: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2016
charix:
Exactly!
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2016
charix:
Reread my post continuously.
Okay i understand what u mean now
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Dam5reey(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2016
ThaCarter:
I loaded my normal 2h card to get free data when u load, i was just jumping up nd down like willy willy before i received 'you have been given 20mb free data valid for 24hrs' which kind of rough play is this? Nd it's this their new Mtn pulse plan oo

Okay you want it to last 30days abeg!

20 MB it finishes without getting noticed self..
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Koleman(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2016
You migrated to mtn pulse abi? My brother am having the same regrets! I used to enjoy de free mb benefits on de former mtn ipulse but i migrated to the new mtn pulse so as to enjoy the 25naira night plan thinking it was same thing. And now its impossible to migrate back. For now only trutalk gives free mb and it only lasts for 3days i think
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dam5reey:

Okay you want it to last 30days abeg!

20 MB it finishes without getting noticed self..
Normally it was 1week, reduction to 4days would av been better
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Koleman:
You migrated to mtn pulse abi? My brother am having the same regrets! I used to enjoy de free mb benefits on de former mtn ipulse but i migrated to the new mtn pulse so as to enjoy the 25naira night plan thinking it was same thing. And now its impossible to migrate back. For now only trutalk gives free mb and it only lasts for 3days i think
The plan feels like a trap
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why would u complain over something that was given free?
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Flashh: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
So how many days or month do you want to make use of just 20MB before it's exhausted?

It can't even stream a video of 20secs on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Flashh:
So how many days or month do you want to make use of just 20MB before it's exhausted?

It can't even stream a video of 20secs on YouTube.
I use it on my other small phones i.e java
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Flashh: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
ThaCarter:
I use it on my other small phones i.e java
Then you put the sim card in the big phone before the free mb is terminated.

Check my signature.
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Tonydeeb(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why wail over this meagre issue when you can easily get 100MB @ N100?
Dnt quote me pls...do your research, it's here on NL.
I'm done re-formulating same post over and over.
Thanks.
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Youngpo413: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
charix:
lol
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Youngpo413: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cheap data everywhere, why bother yourself with all those peanuts...?
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Youngpo413:
Cheap data everywhere, why bother yourself with all those peanuts...?
my broda i tire sef
Re: MTN Why The Reduction In The Validity Period Of Free Data Bundle? by chimmyluv90: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
For Those of u forming expensive,,,Well done

(1) (Reply)

Hello House Please Help / The Gionee A1 Lite Unboxing: Plus The Gionee A1 Vs The Gionee A1 Lite / Using Airtel Is Like Dinning With Beelzebub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.