Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! (1473 Views)

MTN Has Quietly Increased Its Data Allowances / Dear MTN Why Did You Scam Me / MTN ,why Make Me Your Scapegoat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 14, 2017
Normally, Mtnbeta talk balances accumulate, to my suprise, i recharged today and found out they have started splitting the bonus to bonus 1 and 2. I have 32k plus on my bonus 1 and 6500 on my bonus 2. My bonus 1 will expire on 20th may and bonus 2 will expire on 21st may. How do mtn expect me to use 32k plus in just 6 days. This is cheating and fraud. Lalasticlala pls help me move this to front page so they can revert the policy back to how it was before.

Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by SuperSuave(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2017
How did you manage to accumulate such amount?
how much did you recharge?
is it meant for call and texts only or can also be used to browse the net?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by Jostico: 1:24pm On May 14, 2017
SuperSuave:

The guy is a scammer Mtn nor do anything

Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 14, 2017
Jostico:

The guy is a scammer Mtn nor do anything

For your mind anybody that has huge money on their phone is a scammer. This is just the mindset of a broke modafuker
Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 14, 2017
SuperSuave:

As my name entails, betmaster. I give people betting games on whatsapp, they win and pay me through my account number and some pay through airtime, those that can't goto bank. This is my whatsapp number if you need 2 odd guaranteed games daily 08096891679 grin

You can use it to browse, text and call, but i only use it for call and text. I don't even call much or text much

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by SuperSuave(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2017
Betmaster3:

As my name entails, betmaster. I give people betting games on whatsapp, they win and pay me through my account number and some pay through airtime, those that can't goto bank. This is my whatsapp number if you need 2 odd guaranteed games daily 08096891679 grin

You can use it to browse, text and call, but i only use it for call and text. I don't even call much or text much
I can give you 3odds daily for 7days, 5 is guaranteed to come through. how much will you pay? undecided
Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
I can give you 3odds daily for 7days, 5 is guaranteed to come through. how much will you pay? undecided
Bro this is uncalled for, I only explained how i got the recharges. Stop behaving like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by Jostico: 2:37pm On May 14, 2017
Betmaster3:

For your mind anybody that has huge money on their phone is a scammer. This is just the mindset of a broke modafuker
Thank you. but still finish the money na
Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by fibonacci2526: 3:54pm On May 14, 2017
That's MTN for you, fraudulent company.
Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by Partnerbiz3: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2017
Betmaster3:

Flash me dude.
I want to discuss with u.
Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

Flash me dude. I want to discuss with u.
Flash you with what bro?
Re: Mtn Has Started Splitting Mtnbeta Talk Balance. Mtn Why!!!!! by Partnerbiz3: 7:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Betmaster3:

Flash you with what bro?
See my no signature below.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube: How To Play Videos In The Background / Calls Not Going Through / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.