Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid (1503 Views)

Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) / 5 Most Celebrated Freedom Fighters And Revolutionaries In Africa (Pics) / Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by Standing5(m): 1:55am On Jun 06, 2016
ISIS has killed 38 of its own members amid a hunt for spies in the group
The US-led coalition has had success with drone striking ISIS leadership
The US coalition has killed the ISIS 'minister for war' Omar al-Shishani

ISIS commanders are killing their fighters by dropping them in vats of acid as the terror group searches for spies who are passing information to the US military.
The terror group has lost several senior members to drone strikes in recent months prompting the major security review.
In March, a senior commander with ISIS was driving through northern Syria on orders to lead militants in the fighting there when a drone blasted his vehicle to oblivion.
Scroll down for video

The killing of Abu Hayjaa al-Tunsi, a Tunisian jihadi, sparked a panicked hunt within the group's ranks for spies who could have tipped off the U.S-led coalition about his closely guarded movements. By the time it was over, the group would kill 38 of its own members on suspicion of acting as informants.
They were among dozens of ISIS members killed by their own leadership in recent months in a vicious purge after a string of airstrikes killed prominent figures. Others have disappeared into prisons and still more have fled, fearing they could be next as the jihadi group turns on itself in the hunt for moles, according to Syrian opposition activists, Kurdish militia commanders, several Iraqi intelligence officials and an informant for the Iraqi government who worked within ISIS ranks.
The fear of informants has fueled paranoia among the militants' ranks. A mobile phone or internet connection can raise suspicions. As a warning to others, ISIS has displayed the bodies of some suspected spies in public — or used particularly gruesome methods, including reportedly dropping some into a vat of acid.

ISIS 'commanders don't dare come from Iraq to Syria because they are being liquidated' by airstrikes, said Bebars al-Talawy, an opposition activist in Syria who monitors the jihadi group.
Over the past months, American officials have said that the U.S. has killed a string of top commanders from the group, including its 'minister of war' Omar al-Shishani, feared Iraqi militant Shaker Wuhayeb, also known as Abu Wahib, as well as a top finance official known by several names, including Haji Iman, Abu Alaa al-Afari or Abu Ali Al-Anbari.
In the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, the biggest city held by ISIS across its 'caliphate' stretching across Syria and Iraq, a succession of militants who held the post of 'wali,' or governor, in the province have died in airstrikes.
As a result, those appointed to governor posts have asked not to be identified and they limit their movements, the Iraqi informant told The Associated Press. Iraqi intelligence officials allowed the AP to speak by phone with the informant, who spoke on condition of anonymity, fearing for his life.
The purge comes at a time when ISIS has lost ground in both Syria and Iraq. An Iraqi government offensive recaptured the western city of Ramadi from ISIS earlier this year, and another mission is underway to retake the nearby city of Fallujah.
Rami Abdurrahman, who heads the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said some IS fighters began feeding information to the coalition about targets and movements of the group's officials because they needed money after the extremist group sharply reduced salaries in the wake of coalition and Russian airstrikes on ISIS-held oil facilities earlier this year. The damage and the loss of important ISIS-held supply routes into Turkey have reportedly hurt the group's financing.
'They have executed dozens of fighters on charges of giving information to the coalition or putting (GPS) chips in order for the aircraft to strike at a specific area,' said Abdurrahman, referring to ISIS in Syria.
The militants have responded with methods of their own for rooting out spies, said the informant. For example, they have fed false information to a suspect member about the movements of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and if an airstrike follows on the alleged location, they know the suspect is a spy, he said. They stop fighters in the street and inspect their mobile phones, sometimes making the fighter call any unusual numbers in front of them to see who they are.
The US coalition has killed the ISIS 'minister for war' Omar al-Shishani, pictured, in a targeted air strike

Source

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by chiedu7: 2:06am On Jun 06, 2016
The Enemies of Jesus never survive. grin

They shall all be made the footstool of Jesus.

Mark 12 (KJV)
35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David?

36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

For God gets His enemies destroy themselves

Isaiah 49:26
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood,
as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

WHO IS LIKE THE GOD OF THE BIBLE?

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by jeffizy(m): 2:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Yeah. } When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. {

Who would have imagined!!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 06, 2016
Are u serious shocked shocked
Re: ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 06, 2016
They will keep killing one another till they are no more... Same thing goes to the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Thumb up to the most peaceful religion grin

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by Luckylife(m): 5:14am On Jun 06, 2016
chiedu7:
The Enemies of Jesus never survive. grin

They shall all be made the footstool of Jesus.

Mark 12 (KJV)
35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David?

36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

For God gets His enemies destroy themselves

Isaiah 49:26
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood,
as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Nice ! All those planning to islamize Nigeria should know their fate.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by crackhouse(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2016
it's funny that humans are fighting for their God. I thought it's God that fight for us because he's a supreme God. these guys are just funny.
Re: ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
chiedu7:

Oga, let me tell you Y Ogun Laakaye Oshimale (The God of iron) is better & more powerful than Yahweh/Jehovah. grin

Judges 1:19 states: “And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.”

A God, who is not powerful enough to drive out people simply because they had chariots of iron, cannot claim to be Almighty.

*In Lucasbalo's voice - Gbam! grin cheesy grin*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by chiedu7: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jesus is Lord above all
Re: ISIS Kills Dozens Of Its Own Fighters – Some By Dropping Them Into Acid by Standing5(m): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2016
The Jihadist turning against themselves? I hope so.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tribes That Avoided Modern Civilization / Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo / Breaking -USA Sends Two Patriot Missile Defence Battery Systems To Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.