Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! (784 Views)

Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls / Need Your Reviews On Superforum / I Need Reviews On My New Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by Bbsharon(f): 1:59am On Jun 06, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Please I would appreciate it if I can get expert and even non expert review on my new blog.

I started my blog 18 days ago and it's been interesting so far having a blog of my own but the thing is have been on goggle search most times that I even get confused of too much informations coming from everywhere. Everyone claiming they have the right answers and some without basis just misleading.

The question here is I want to know what people think about my blog...the look,the content, and also what an expert review will be on my blog.

The issue of traffic is another thing and there are just some terms I don't just get and still wondering and pondering on. At times I just wish I can just blog on without bothering where or how traffic comes in.

What are the most reliable source to get good traffic and not paid traffic?

What do you think I ought to be doing on my blog that I haven't done ?

Why does the Web version look so different from the mobile version ?

Why I brought this here is because they are too many scammers on the Web...some people are just there to zap innocent ones of their little hard earned money.

Thank you all as you kindly drop your comments and constructive criticism. This my blog url :

http://damidemi..com.ng/?m=1

Lalasticlala and oga Seun kindly help review too smiley
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by davide470(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Hi Bbsharon,

You got a nice blog though, but basically it's almost the same with other blogs aside the "My pain, My beauty" series.

To survive the ever competitive blogging terrain, a niche must be carved out. It's either you are known for creative writing majorly with a mix of "aproko" or jack of all trades (like every other 999,999 blogs out there).

For traffic, Nairaland is a good place to start, then move on to 'popular blogs' by commenting on their topics while dropping your link.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by Bbsharon(f): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2016
davide470:
Hi Bbsharon,

You got a nice blog though, but basically it's almost the same with other blogs aside the "My pain, My beauty" series.

To survive the ever competitive blogging terrain, a niche must be carved out. It's either you are known for creative writing majorly with a mix of "aproko" or jack of all trades (like every other 999,999 blogs out there).

For traffic, Nairaland is a good place to start, then move on to 'popular blogs' by commenting on their topics while dropping your link.

Thanks for this.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think you need a Domain name... e.g www.example.com
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by Bbsharon(f): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
TOmmyJidex:
I think you need a Domain name... e.g www.example.com

Alright.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by VocalWalls: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello Everyone,

Please I would appreciate it if I can get expert and even non expert review on my new blog.

I started my blog 18 days ago and it's been interesting so far having a blog of my own but the thing is have been on goggle search most times that I even get confused of too much informations coming from everywhere. Everyone claiming they have the right answers and some without basis just misleading.

The question here is I want to know what people think about my blog...the look,the content, and also what an expert review will be on my blog.

The issue of traffic is another thing and there are just some terms I don't just get and still wondering and pondering on. At times I just wish I can just blog on without bothering where or how traffic comes in.

What are the most reliable source to get good traffic and not paid traffic?

What do you think I ought to be doing on my blog that I haven't done ?

Why does the Web version look so different from the mobile version ?

Why I brought this here is because they are too many scammers on the Web...some people are just there to zap innocent ones of their little hard earned money.

Thank you all as you kindly drop your comments and constructive criticism. This my blog url :

http://damidemi..com.ng/?m=1

Lalasticlala and oga Seun kindly help review too smiley

Baby blogger.... smiley
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by Bbsharon(f): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

Baby blogger.... smiley

Is that a review too?
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by VocalWalls: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bbsharon:

Is that a review too?

Yes
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by Bbsharon(f): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

Yes

But you didn't tell me what's baby about it na?

Please tell me.Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by VocalWalls: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bbsharon:

But you didn't tell me what's baby about it na?

Please tell me.Thanks.

I noticed a grammatical error. And most importantly, you won't be able to get Adsense, your posts are very similar as if they are copied. That's a problem with your niche.

Except you like amebor, I'll advise you look for something else you're passionate about, and write about it.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by Bbsharon(f): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

I noticed a grammatical error. And most importantly, you won't be able to get Adsense, your posts are very similar as if they are copied. That's a problem with your niche.

Except you like amebor, I'll advise you look for something else you're passionate about, and write about it.

Alright thanks a lot.

The thing is I write articles on teena life,relationships and I also write stories(fictions and happenings) but am not too sure if that's alone will get me traffic.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by VocalWalls: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bbsharon:

Alright thanks a lot.

The thing is I write articles on teena life,relationships and I also write stories(fictions and happenings) but am not too sure if that's alone will get me traffic.

Damilola, right now you don't need traffic, what you need is Adsense, after which you can jump and become the next Linda.

You see many people crying for Adsense? Don't let it be you.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by Bbsharon(f): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

Damilola, right now you don't need traffic, what you need is Adsense, after which you can jump and become the next Linda.

You see many people crying for Adsense? Don't let it be you.

I thought to get adsense I also need traffic ?

Besides the way you called my full name...lol.
Only few people call me that way.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by VocalWalls: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bbsharon:

I thought to get adsense I also need traffic ?

Besides the way you called my full name...lol.
Only few people call me that way.

You don't need that much traffic... You just need impressions, and 50 views per day is okay.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by Bbsharon(f): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

You don't need that much traffic... You just need impressions, and 50 views per day is okay.

I just sent you a pm...want to talk to you better on this.

Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Reviews On My New Blog.kindly Help !!! by VocalWalls: 3:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Bbsharon:

I just sent you a pm...want to talk to you better on this.

Thanks.

I don't know how that works. Ff back I can a msg

(1) (Reply)

00webhosting Free Web Hosting / Photos: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Eats At A Local Food Joint In Kenya / How To Block Lifehacĸer.com Referral Spam In Your Google Analytics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.