Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot (9484 Views)

Anti-graft Agencies Can’t Account For Recovered Loot – Saraki / FG Opens 128 Bids, Saves $500m On Oil Products-dr Maikanti Baru / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2016
U
lay2uarh:
In GMB, I trust..
When accountability takes its rightful position........

2 Likes

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by dickerson2k5: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2016
But why not in TSA. Why open special account for it. I hope loot 'll not loot loot. Hahahahaha
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by greatiyk4u(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:

What do you call fact? the figures printed on the national dailies? or what you are being told by lia mohammed? what do u call fact please?

If you believe 3.4trillion was recovered without any proof to ascertain your claim it makes you a dunce.

Proof,like transporting the cash in a bullion van to your house, give u a week to count and confirm it the come leave it with u to be sure it wasn't CBN money in disguise?

See what politics/tribalism has done to my people.

3 Likes

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Btruth: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:
I want to see public office holders and civil servants going to jail with hard labour for 10 - 16 years.

Recover loots, sieze assets and make sure they stay bankrupt till they die.. angry
if that happens, then we are on the road for a better tomorrow in this country. I hope so too sha.

2 Likes

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2016
But search through Nairaland crime section. There are so many stories of young men who were put to death because they stole , A motorcycle, a pot of stew, a mobile phone.

How is it that no big man has been punished for the theft of these funds?
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by NonFarmPayrol: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2016
another zombie breakfast news
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by frisky2good(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Why not put it in TSA? Wayo wan enter this matter be dis o.
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Flets: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2016
A govt that has never honoured its own words
An irresponsible govt that denies its own statements
A govt who publicized on two diff occasions its plans to name looters but failed as usual

Now that same govt parades certain billions and trillions as recovered loots and expects any sane individual to believe them.

Only irredeemable zombies will believe there are recovered loots yet we are broke.
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by texazzpete(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Only the Zombies will believe this figures... lol tongue

to be fair, you were among those who believed the past administration was 'fighting corruption' by 'building institutions' and recovering zero looted funds.

3 Likes

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Chukazu: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2016
how can they carry out such exercise without the consent if the National Assembly?

the same Sagay that was critical of elections, Buhari and APC, is now An Adviser?
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by danxzy: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmmm so Nigeria has such an amount of money and many people were dying of hunger and poverty
What a bad country, with this i begin to support buhari with 20% till when he resolve fuel issue and price of things in the market,fulani herdsmen. chibok girl come back then i will give him 70% 0r 75%
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Ilochukwuka: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2016
bejeiodus:
I thought the TSA was set up to ensure that all government money goes into one account. Why then put the recovered loot in a special account? Does that not negate the purpose of setting up the TSA?

The reason Sagay gave for not naming the looters is pure hogwash. In which society do people conceal the identities of thieves who stole what belonged to everyone? Naming and shaming the looters have a comparative advantage over not doing so. It will not only serve as a deterrence to others but also make them face public opprobrium.

The whole recovered loot story seems to be more of a myth than fact. There are many gaping holes in all the government has said.

If I could advise the government, I would say: pump the money into the ailing economy and give it some impetus.

Under revenue generation act, the said money is not revenue generated by the present government, but past appropriation that were looted so can't be part of TSA until approved otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Trendishine: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Flets:
A govt that has never honoured its own words
An irresponsible govt that denies its own statements
A govt who publicized on two diff occasions its plans to name looters but failed as usual

Now that same govt parades certain billions and trillions as recovered loots and expects any sane individual to believe them.

Only irredeemable zombies will believe there are recovered loots yet we are broke.
ur hate has consumed u..u are not even redeemable..u are damaged beyound daignoses,.. they are ppl , ( wailers). who have jst decided to be suicide bombers for foolishness..they rather remain obvious fools dan allow a story abt the present fg pass or see anything positive being done, even if its saving dem from a pythons swallowing mouth..thats how far their insanity of hate has gone...they rather die being stewpid...wateva it is dats is wrong wif them, is not well known, cus the election is far gone, n its jst beyound d election, their failures still resonates in their soul.. not like they know wat they are doin or are into any course or are Igbos.. because i dont think this is an ipob affair or issue....but its simply clear dat they are lost and cannot find themselves anymore....they end up or resort to shouting zombies, cus thats wat they see as nightmares in dia dreams, waking up in cold sweat and chills....so weneva u here frikazoids like this pleb am qouting now shout zombies , just know they are having seizures at every positive news they hear, and are highly terrified, they cant help but scream..they are seeing things, they've virtually gone mad thats y u observe that form of trait 4rm them...if not how do u explain dat kind of meaninglessness in response , that comes from them dat bearly have any affiliation or atleast that close relationship wit d dialouge in question, comparing d useless venom dere spit...

3 Likes

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Trendishine: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2016
my only advice for the fg now is PUBLISH THOSE NAMES . If u dnt..the entire point of ure goodwill is defeated...it is d property and entitlement of the ppl. and u are wronging the nigerian ppl if u dnt publish those names...wether guilty or not, there should be NO SACRED COWS and i repeat, NO SACRED COWS IN ISSUES AS SERIOUS AS THIS..they can comeout and explain their involvement if they are willing and nigerians myt jsy listen if they wld be saying the truth..and notting but d truth... a crime a against the economy of an entire natlon is similar to murder,.. there is no crazy excuse buhari and fg, for not publishing those names. ... it is not in their power to tell d fg wether to publish d names or not..n i advice u president buhari not to toy wif the little integrity u have now, cus dats d little u have left dat nigerians cld possibly look at..u cant say u wld publish d names of those who are involved in looting of a country's wealth, a fact they are not denying, and away from their returning it can be traced and recorvered, wether they want it traced or not...and latter u turn back and say u wld not...uv already started to make a mockery of ur words and actions....gorvenments all over d world dnt joke that way...when u say somefin, stick to it...nigerians are waiting and are not happy wit that crazy news and useless caricature u are playing...it is d ppl right..do it and doin ryt away..nigerians are demanding 4 list , dnt play dat rubbish play... it is not ur property...its d ppls property...PUBLISH THOSE PPL INVOLVED..AS U PUBLISH THE NAMES OF JUNIOUR STAFFS OF BANKS, FRAUDSTARS, PPL WHO THEIF BICYCLES,HANDSETS, ETC...BETTER STOP THOSE RUBBISH CARICATURE OF SAY "U AINT PUBLISHING THE NAMES AGAIN...FOR WATEVA USELESS REASON BEST KNOWN TO U AND THOSE STEWPID ADVISERS OR MINISTERS OR APPOINTEES...

I TRENDSHINE TO,U BUHARI, WHO AINT PERSONALLY DAT MUCH OF UR CRITIC AINT FINDING FUNNY...

#PUBLISHTHOSENAMES BUHARI, #PUBLISHTHOSENAMES ADESINA, #PUBLISHTHOSENAMES LAI MOHAMMED,#PUBLISHTHOSENAMES FG.. #PUBLISHTHOSENAMESNOW.
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Flets: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Trendishine:
ur hate has consumed u..u are not even redeemable..u are damaged beyound daignoses,.. they are ppl , ( wailers). who have jst decided to be suicide bombers for foolishness..they rather remain obvious fools dan allow a story abt the present fg pass or see anything positive being done, even if its saving dem from a pythons swallowing mouth..thats how far their insanity of hate has gone...they rather die being stewpid...wateva it is dats is wrong wif them, is not well known, cus the election is far gone, n its jst beyound d election, their failures still resonates in their soul.. not like they know wat they are doin or are into any course or are Igbos.. because i dont think this is an ipob affair or issue....but its simply clear dat they are lost and cannot find themselves anymore....they end up or resort to shouting zombies, cus thats wat they see as nightmares in dia dreams, waking up in cold sweat and chills....so weneva u here frikazoids like this pleb am qouting now shout zombies , just know they are having seizures at every positive news they hear, and are highly terrified, they cant help but scream..they are seeing things, they've virtually gone mad thats y u observe that form of trait 4rm them...if not how do u explain dat kind of meaninglessness in response , that comes from them dat bearly have any affiliation or atleast that close relationship wit d dialouge in question, comparing d useless venom dere spit...

Lost of negative energy in one deluded soul. See your doctor then come back to respond to the topic

Why would any sane individual believe a government that:
1. Has never honoured its own words
2. Denies its own statements
3. Publicized on two diff occasions its plans to name looters but failed as usual

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by busyfishing(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Only the Zombies will believe this figures... lol tongue
bad mouthing and destructive criticism are now part of u.I hope its not with your daily life too.if so,I pity folks around you
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Trendishine: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Flets:

Lost of negative energy in one deluded soul. See your doctor then come back to respond to the topic

Why would any sane individual believe a government that:
1. Has never honoured its own words
2. Denies its own statements
3. Publicized on two diff occasions its plans to name looters but failed as usual

u are fooool..and the government do not expect u to blieve...do u in ur wildest dreams expect anyone to take u serious, talk not of d fg?....i laff at ur numbskull concealed of hate...ur point is still not clear n reeks wit insane delusion to convince any perceptive mind...wat i luk at is not the pointless pointlessness u ooze in ur delusive adumberations, cus all uv listed are no longer news, but the underlying bile of a digruntled soul...even if they bring those money to ur bedroom 4 ur foolish self to count as a "who send u " job for the next 4 years, with no supervision, u will still cry foul...we all know ur likes...they smell here well well on nairaland..and we know how to fumigate them...

3 Likes

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Iamabraham(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Emmaoga:
if they like let them open unique account for the money recovered. Without naming those culprits, they are still not serious with their fight against quaruption.

as for Buhari's illness, though i somehow hate him but i will pray for him this time around to get well soon, come back and face his cross. No running away. He wanted power by all means now he is in charge and sickness wants to cut it short, devil is a lier like Lai mohammed.

WHEN WILL NORTHERNERS PRODUCE A HEALTHY AND FIT PRESIDENT LIKE GEJ IN TERMS OF HEALTH.

When GEJ starts seeing 'Stealing as Corruption'.

I prefer a sick trustworthy octogenarian to an healthy and corrupt GEJ.

We are here discussing the state of the Nation's economy and all you could point to is PMB's health.

Even if he dies today (which I don't pray for), it will be on record that he recovered part of the stolen money looted under the healthy but corrupt GEJ.

Yaradua though dead but his works still speaks today. It is not in the number of your years but what you are able to do in those years.

After all, if not for our sorry state as a nation, we shouldn't have opted for PMB; we should have gone for GEJ who is still a 'youth'. But he can't be trusted as a leader.

That is the question for we youths of today.

Can we be trusted in leadership positions?

1 Like

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by aviazuva: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2016
FreshNaijaBoy:
Why is it difficult to name names biko?

Money returned. Fine. But who stole it? Who returned it. When was it returned? How was it returned? These are pertinent questions that should be answered biko.

If they name names now the inflow will seize.

Think of it: if your father returned his own loot and they announced his name,
do you think that your mother will return her own after your father's name had been made public?
NA QUESTIONOOO

1 Like

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by governjay(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2016
grin I still dey laugh in Japan
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Dotman2210(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:

What do you call fact? the figures printed on the national dailies? or what you are being told by lia mohammed? what do u call fact please?

If you believe 3.4trillion was recovered without any proof to ascertain your claim it makes you a dunce.
mr man shut up and stop advertising your ignorance

1 Like

Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Flets: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Trendishine:
u are fooool..and the government do not expect u to blieve...do u in ur wildest dreams expect anyone to take u serious, talk not of d fg?....i laff at ur numbskull concealed of hate...ur point is still not clear n reeks wit insane delusion to convince any perceptive mind...wat i luk at is not the pointless pointlessness u ooze in ur delusive adumberations, cus all uv listed are no longer news, but the underlying bile of a digruntled soul...even if they bring those money to ur bedroom 4 ur foolish self to count as a "who send u " job for the next 4 years, with no supervision, u will still cry foul...we all know ur likes...they smell here well well on nairaland..and we know how to fumigate them...

A lil more venting will help reduce your negative energy. Now quit derailing and dwell on the subject

Why would any sane human being believe that a govt with a penchant for lies, denials and propaganda recovered billions and trillions of loot?
Name on true statement from this government that should form a precedence on this subject
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Trendishine: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Flets:

A lil more venting will help reduce your negative energy. Now quit derailing and dwell on the subject

Why would any sane human being believe that a govt with a penchant for lies, denials and propaganda recovered billions and trillions of loot?
Name on true statement from this government that should form a precedence on this subject
u are not worth dailouging wif...u are very disgruntled, wif enough of d negative energy, coined towards a govnmt u baselessly hate.. 3 pple who liked my reply 4 u has confirmed it..sorry..bye....
Re: FG Opens Special Account For Recovered Loot by Nusaf: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
DrRasheed:
If u can attack PMB for this development you can surely attack your parent for giving birth at u.
Excellent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo / Tiv Group Files N550bn Suit Against Buhari, Miyetti Allah, Others / Yahaya Bello/apc's Thugs Attack Sdp Candidate's Supporters In Kogi,injure Them(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.