Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa (14644 Views)

It Is Unlawful For Anyone, Group To Take Revenge, Reprisal – Buhari / Benue: Governor Says State Under Siege, Orders Herdsmen Out. / In Imo Unarmed Women Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2016
The governor spoke rightly. Peaceful coexistence leads to better understanding and sociological integration.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by DoyenExchange: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2016
'god' has spoken!
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by airsaylongcon: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Okowa is a *facking* coward. How did Delta get this buffoon elected?
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Leke001: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
no need to quarell with this man;he should invite them to stay with him in the govt house....idiot

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by loomer: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
I swear to God, our leaders na olodo finish.

So to graze on another man's land come dey Constitutional now?
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Olukokosir(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2016
keally:
but it is lawful for them to keep killing ur people, I used to think that you are intelligent...

Even me sef....d governor jst fall my hand
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by ajarossi(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Coward is talking
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Badtman(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Ipob and Wailers will not be happy over this news undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by AmAlbert(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2016
I dunno why people still stick to IJEBU IGBO WEED despite the side effects instead of Lakonji weed which only make run when no one is chasing you.....

Na wao...

If e no good for your health quit!!!
If e no good for your brain quit!!!!

Make you no go run enter market..

*sample* *ekwe*
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Decryptor(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
keally:
but it is lawful for them to keep killing ur people, I used to think that you are intelligent...

The man is senile! His brain is as brown and crooked as his teeth!!
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Rx350(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
The closer to the Brown Roof Republic, the dumber the Governor.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by oyehorlashile(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by tsdarkside(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Rx350:
The closer to the Brown Roof Republic, the dumber the Governor.

no realy...what is he talking about...nothing is free in this world...the igbos worked hard to get were they are today after the civil-war...you can not just be asking of free gifts now from them....

impossible!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Doubleagent008(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2016
But it's lawful for them to butcher at will or slightest provocation right? Well done Mr Governor.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by tsdarkside(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Doubleagent008:
But it's lawful for them to butcher at will or slightest provocation right? Well done Mr Governor.

they trespass again,shoot their cows at sight!!!..... angry angry angry angry angry angry

rubbish-people...
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by bishopkay: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Okowa seriously has something wrong with him in his head!

I don't blame him, Delta state went to the dogs the moment the youths couldn't defend their votes. stewpid half wits in power.

This buffon has over 300 SSAs at a time of dwindling funds. Now time to do the needful and the idiot is quoting laws. Sorry to say but an Urhobo or Ijaw governor can never be this weak!!

That is why I love my towns men. The fulanis came and wanted to colonise a part of the bushes for themselves. Immediately the youths mobilized and drove them and their cattle out. They later attacked a man in the bush...we pursued and tracked the murderers for two days across the town borders and killed them all!!

That ended the incidences of fulani attacks. If you fall down and cry or fast and pray when they attack you, you only emboldened them to attack you again...this time more savagely

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by kayc0(f): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by bigrich911(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
He is just as spineless as other Igbo leaders. Delta should elect an Ijaw man as governor next.
we don suffer, one thing for sure they no their boundaries if them smell ijaw land them go lost
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by 989900: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2016
They should be free to stay, but without their cows.

Or with their cows on private property paid for, by them -- no more street herding and destroying OPP.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by deflover(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2016
urohobo wa doh
what have we done to ourselves by leaving ogboru and voting this worm
look how the worm is playing politically correctness with our lifes
soon we will know who owns the land

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2016
What is right is right
flog them out

LV
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by karidoviajara: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2016
they should check this man called him self okowa is like a Fulani man that's why he is talking like that am not surprise shall because his brother and sister are not victim you see who you call a governor. a disappointment
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by Mrfred43(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2016
My community boys are still in the mortuary killed by this herdsmen in ughelli south, nothing has b done. Now you re giving them assurance to kill more Deltans. God save delta!
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by tsdarkside(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2016
persius555:
A simple solution that would discourage fulanis from travelling down south is to encourage locals to also go into cattle ranching. Send indigenes abroad, Argentina,spain, denmark, teaxs etc .
I dont expect anyone to heed to this advice becos we africans are mentally lazy and are not practical humans.
Just abuse and ranting with rage.

we are getting there gradualy..dont give up....centuries of been dominated by your enemies is not something small.....

the effects,we are still witnessing today....slave-mentality....house-negros.!!!...............

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by freeborn76(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2016
boome1:
I have always aligned myself with the agitation of the Ibos to secede from Nigeria, and with the SS for 100% resource control and a very weak ventral government. This has been my political standpoint since I was 17. Now in my mid 30's my opinion on issues of this nature is changing and becoming more passive as I see spineless and almost pacifist utterances of these so called governor's. From these regions against the betterment of their own people. Okowa, Enugu state governor, okorocha et al. A case study is the herdsman issue, although the larger % of governors in the sw are apc controlled, there was a unanimity in their call out against land for grazing. The call out against these menace informally spearheaded by fayose was generally lauded by people in the region though a larger percentage were not of the same political inclination.I thought to myself finally a road map to end these scourge as proposed by the Ekiti state governor will be implemented or at least adopted in part by the governors in his party, but like the ostrich that they are, they all burried their heads in the sand. Such a shame. The se and ss should take their destiny into their own hands and elect people who are genuinely after their welfare and who would agitate or champion their cause. Kudos governor Fayose really respect ur opinions and drive most of the time.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

You made such beautiful point and ended it with kudos to a governor who has redefined politics in Nigeria by sharing 500g of rice and N500 to indigenes of the state while eating amala worth N2000 on the street...a man who handed den guns and machettes to hunters as solution to the Fulani Herdsmen imbroglio and you say kudos? Kudos to you too for being a simpleton...
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by francisbiz: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Viergeachar:
Most of these SE/SS governors are pathetic weaklings and Fulani slaves.
He has just made my CHOICE IN 2019, very easy! Vote them out! SS/SE Politicians are corrupt and greedy spsychophants.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by MadCow1: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

why is it unlawfull??...if they want grazing land,they must strike a deal with the land owners....simple...

give the land owners two,three cows,and you will be in peace......nothing is free in this world...the fulanis must understand that.....

The Constitution says its unlawful.

The Constitution of Nigeria is the Paramount Law of the land which every other law is subject to.

That Constitution grants every Nigerian Freedom of Mobility.

Just So you Know..

MadCow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by bishopkay: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2016
deflover:
urohobo wa doh
what have we done to ourselves by leaving ogboru and voting this worm
look how the worm is playing politically correctness with our lifes
soon we will know who owns the land

My brother na the question be that ooo. An Urhobo man can never be this weak. Sorry oo my Agbor people if I offend una but na the truth be that.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by passionate88: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Idiot governor
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by passionate88: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2016
bishopkay:

My brother na the question be that ooo. An Urhobo man can never be this weak. Sorry oo my Agbor people if I offend una but na the truth be that.

The governor is as chicken hearted as the dullard
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by mujaya1(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2016
Please SE AND SS people before you comment on this forum, try to visit some northern city and find how many people of se and ss are living there,but you are here saying they must leave,come to my state and see your people how there living and comfirm it with your state.
Re: It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa by tsdarkside(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:

The Constitution says its unlawful.

The Constitution of Nigeria is the Paramount Law of the land which every other law is subject to.

That Constitution grants every Nigerian Freedom of Mobility.

Just So you Know..

MadCow..

the constitution can not prohibite me to put a bullet in your skull when you try to enter my apartment by force....

you must strike a deal with me to enter my house....its self-defence...

of course its unlawful to kill you....i understand that....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai At 2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration In Kaduna (Photos) / Zamfara: Court Nullifies PDP Primary, Says Party Has No 2023 Guber Candidate / Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.