Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case (7740 Views)

Superfan Covers Herself In Rihanna Tattoos / Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case / The Beat Fm Issues Press Release Regarding The Olisa And Adewunmi Assault Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
kaecy5:

GBAM

the punishment is damn too severe, why is no body asking why did she push him to that extent

Stupid questions like this dont work in America. Only Ajegunle.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by sosisi(f): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
Only 5 years probation?
shocked shocked sad sad angry angry cry cry

This is an outrage!
[size=16pt]He deserved some prison time with hard labour, at least 12 months[/size], so that he can be a community wife for a season in prison and get some beatings by the "husbands".
Yellow paw paw like him
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by MUZBO(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2009
$osisi:

Only 5 years probation?
shocked shocked sad sad angry angry cry cry

This is an outrage!
[size=16pt]He deserved some prison time with hard labour, at least 12 months[/size], so that he can be a community wife for a season in prison and get some beatings by the "husbands".
Yellow paw paw like him
Hard labour ko, soft labour ni!
Thats how one girl had consensual sex with Tupac and claimed she was raped.
Their motives for getting beat are fishy. Ask Mike Tyson.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by adaku123(f): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hmmmm---I wonder when Chris Brown's next song is OUt!!! AM really really Missing Him? grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by stmanpule(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
the down fall of a man is not the end of his life and beside this, Rihanna should be asked if she's satisfied with the judgement.
http://mycitynews..com
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2009
Na wao for these women oh! They are happy for a man's downfall. It is either you are in jail while they fcku other men or you pay child support, future earnings. What did Rhianna get for assaulting the guy first? Case Not reported, huh! This is one of the situations, women feel not dwarfed. I tire for relationships. No need!
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by noblegas2(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
MUZBO:

Hard labour ko, soft labour ni!
Thats how one girl had consensual sex with Tupac and claimed she was raped.
Their motives for getting beat are fishy. Ask Mike Tyson.

Abeg remind `em broda, anyway d only reason why i blame chris is dat he shuld av known better dan to date a celebrity in america, it simply doesnt turn out good, i.e P.diddy & J.Lo,Bow wow & Ciara etc but anyways experience dey say is da best teacher hope he ll learn from dis,
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by chukudibab(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
i dont like this because, i beat a bitch who misbehaved the go sentence me to jail. Thats y i love 9ja, this can thing no fit happen
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2009
which explains why you dont know the difference between beach and bitch
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Epi: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2009
New Details Emerge, Reveal Rihanna Once Hit Chris:

The first occurred three months before in Europe, when the singer slapped her boyfriend and he "responded by shoving her into a wall."

http://www.popeater.com/2009/08/26/chris-brown-rihanna/?icid=main|main|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2F2009%2F08%2F26%2Fchris-brown-rihanna%2F
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2009
i support chris why would Rihanna slap him if na me i go beat her faint self
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by pete(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
I sure do not lend any credence to the act of wife beating.However, I need to point out that,the punishment given to Chris Brown is not SEVERE at all. Probation is nothing at all, it means that, he should have no incidence in the next 5yrs,piece of cake.

The community service could mean something,but in most cases, they use proxy and falsify time cards and get out of that pretty easily too.

I know in Nigeria, you beat your wife and girlfriends very well and its even not a matter for the police to say the least law courts. In America-if you're poor-you go to jail for that. Working in the American legal system, I know there is a different assault law for the bobby browns,James Brown,50cents and other celebs and the assault laws for the poor average MLK street citizens.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Krayola2(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2009
Rihanna probably deserved the beating!! I can't stand that bitch. . . she cheated on me while we were together. slut!! cry
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by chukudibab(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

which explains why you dont know the difference between beach and bitch
thanks sweetheart. Were ve u been i miss u. where are u in NY i will com join u.
TheRobbersHeart
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by MrCrackles(m): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2009
Krayola2:

Rihanna probably deserved the beating!! I can't stand that bitch. . . she cheated on me while we were together. slut!! cry
shocked shocked
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by bawomolo(m): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2009
he got off easily.

This is pattern in domestic violence cases though. they are treated differently from assault.

This relationship was volatile from the beginning.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by finemocha(f): 2:33am On Aug 27, 2009
this should be a lesson for all u useless men out there, u never know or appreciate what u have until u loose it.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by THEAMAKA(f): 2:51am On Aug 27, 2009
what chris did was wrong.

but i still love you chris breezy!! dont worry itll all be over soon.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by chic2pimp(m): 3:13am On Aug 27, 2009
Career over ko career begins ni. Let the bobo brings out one correct song and watch hoe him go sell like hot pancake.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Oba234: 4:03am On Aug 27, 2009
good. He deserves it. Wish Nigeria would enact a law that would protect women because the way some women are treated in Nigeria by men is heart braking.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 27, 2009
Sad story of what can happen especially if you're black, successful and in the spotlight.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2009
I dont blieve race matters in the states when it comes to violence against women, David
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by IFELEKE(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2009
fair judgement. . .
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by MustardInc: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2009
Where's the FAIRNESS here?

Utterly chauvinistic adjudication. Chris did wrong but SO DID Rino.

Why let the girl go scot-free?

damn it man!

This is what I call reverse gender imbalance! Smell misandry?
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2009
Hitting women is wrong. But men, I hear those women from the Islands (Barbados, etc), have fire and lots of drama.
A friend told me of how one dude got his hand cut off by his chick because he was cheating.
I also heard about how if you look outside, a woman from those parts could do you strong thing in your sleep.
So, I won't be surprised if Rhi-Rhi pushed Chris Brown.
But he should simply have walked away, how he even brushed her wasn't so tight.
And of course most people are anti-success and prosperity and would like nothing more than to pull down a star.
See how Oprah and others milked the story. Painting him as if he had psychological issues and all, cmon he's just a kid.
But if Rhi-Rhi had slapped Chris Brown, I swear it would not have gotten to this point, Oprah for use sugar cover everything.

And as much as I love the ladies very much, at times, una fit push person to the wall, and you do it on purpose at times. grin

Well, sha, Chris will bounce back. If Britney, and all those other rock stars can do it, he can.
He can even sing a song with it and make it back to number 1.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Jonez: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]Yes,he deserved 2 be purnished,bt u kwn such happen in a life tyme,, Chris Brown nw has a soundtrack for his baby girl called ''Change man'', him don realise him mistake,
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Airtimex(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2009
Dead bone shall rise again
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Airtimex(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2009
I could'nt stand her insults not to talk of slapping me, ummm old story atleast she is under my umbrella.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by akym(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
na wha o.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by chibata: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
lets pray that he survives
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by spikedcylinder: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
MustardInc:

Where's the FAIRNESS here?

Utterly chauvinistic adjudication. Chris did wrong but SO DID Rino.

Why let the girl go scot-free?

damn it man!

This is what I call [b]reverse gender imbalance! Smell misandry?[/b]

While we're on that, can we just refer to the usual gynophobic excuse most women beaters use and say, HE PROVOKED HER? wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Blast Peter Okoye (psquare) Over Photo On Instagram / Drake's Ex-girlfriend Releases Sexy New Photos Exposing Her AS* / “where Did Olusola Come From?” – Lagosians Mock Desmond Elliot’s Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.