Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case (7738 Views)

Superfan Covers Herself In Rihanna Tattoos / Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case / The Beat Fm Issues Press Release Regarding The Olisa And Adewunmi Assault Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by bawomolo(m): 5:29am On Aug 30, 2009
Most times the guy feels he's not getting the respect he deserves. And the girl feels she's superior since she's older.

i call bullshit on this one.

this has nothing to do with chris brown's temperament
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by TOYOSI20(f): 6:07am On Aug 30, 2009
. . . .and dude partied live a darn rock star that night too!!

Lesson learnt, . . .(I hope), . . . .we all happen to have our various destinies in our hands, . . .

its essentially up to us all to make the best of it!!

hopefully he'll be able to bounce back from this cos, he had to pay dearly for this costly mistake!!
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 30, 2009
slightly offtopic - my 2 year old son bites me and kicks at me sometimes when i take stuff from him. maybe i should beat his ass too.

going bya all this she hit him so he was justified - would she have been justified for shooting the guy for the tko he pulled on her?
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by THEAMAKA(f): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2009
how the hell can you compare a 2 year old that doesnt know any better to rihanna?
is rihanna a 2 year old?
im pretty sure she knows better.

what a lame example.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by na2day2(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2009
oyb:

slightly offtopic - my 2 year old son bites me and kicks at me sometimes when i take stuff from him. maybe i should beat his ass too.

going bya all this she hit him so he was justified - would she have been justified for shooting the guy for the tko he pulled on her?

if ur little boy beats u and bites u and u dont spank him guess what, he will think it is the right thing to do so ur illustration is weak. remember, the law always goes for who struck first and on both counts she did
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2009
^^^^^
i see - so chris brown's beatdown is how you er discipline an erring girlfriend cheesy

a slap does not count as aggravated assault.

a slap cannot put a person in a hospital

there is NO excuse for beating up a woman because she slapped you. that is the way of weak men.

it is actions like that that eventually leave someone dead

as in you slap me, i beat u up, you shoot me and so on.

the fact that rihanna behaved in an immatured manner is no excuse for chris should do the same.

the guy could simply have walked away.

THE AMAKA:

how the hell can you compare a 2 year old that doesnt know any better to rihanna?
is rihanna a 2 year old?
im pretty sure she knows better.

what a lame example.

its the same principle - you should have the common sense not to get physical with people who are weaker than you even if they provoke you. its called maturity.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by na2day2(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2009
oyb:

^^^^^
i see - so chris brown's beatdown is how you er discipline an erring girlfriend cheesy

a slap does not count as aggravated assault.

a slap cannot put a person in a hospital

there is NO excuse for beating up a woman because she slapped you. that is the way of weak men.

it is actions like that that eventually leave someone dead

as in you slap me, i beat u up, you shoot me and so on.

the fact that rihanna behaved in an immatured manner is no excuse for chris should do the same.

the guy could simply have walked away.

its the same principle - you should have the common sense not to get physical with people who are weaker than you even if they provoke you. its called maturity.

slap is not considered aggravated assault right? try slapping a girl in the US and see if u are not going 2 be towed away. keeping giving ur quack definition of a man as ur point u hear, it will take u far in ur world
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by THEAMAKA(f): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2009
its stil a lame excuse.
rihanna knows what she did and when she did it.
a 2 year old has NO IDEA what he/she did.

its not like the 2 year old can remember or even know what is going on.
rihanna is not a baby, please dont treat her like one.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2009
na because the guy na celebrity who you people dance to in the club that you're supporting him. if he was a regular joe who put his wife in the hospital because she slapped him, you lot would be calling for her to do a lorena bobbit on him  tongue
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2009
na2day?:

slap is not considered aggravated assault right? try slapping a girl in the US and see if u are not going 2 be towed away. keeping giving your quack definition of a man as your point u hear, it will take u far in your world

not to worry, being a chris brown male groupie will take you even further tongue
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by sweetpie23: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2009
the fool deserve more angry
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by na2day2(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2009
oyb:

not to worry, being a chris brown male groupie will take you even further tongue

it better

sweetpie23:

the fool deserve more angry

sharrrrraaaap! angry grin
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by HarryPotter1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2009
@all,i think all of u are antiChris Brown and u pple dont want 2 believe the fact dat he recieved a slap first b4 reacting.the fact is we dont know when they started querraling,but the deed has been,in a case like dis the weaker part is always granted mercy.so Chris should tke heart and complte his probation.Sorry Chris.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by THEAMAKA(f): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2009
anti chris brown?

man i love that dude!
im not anti anything.

well maybe the majority are but not me.
cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2009
oyb:

na because the guy na celebrity who you people dance to in the club that you're supporting him. if he was a regular joe who put his wife in the hospital because she slapped him, you lot would be calling for her to do a lorena bobbit on him tongue
yaba daba du!!
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2009
oyb:

Light beating would do.

Let him understand cause and effect. Kick daddy, gets beating afterwards.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by bawomolo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2009
the women reasoning with chris brown need help

yall got issues.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by chiogo(f): 1:16am On Aug 31, 2009
bawomolo:

i call bullshit on this one.

this has nothing to do with chris brown's temperament
Umm, ok. It was just a speculation.

Besides, I wasn't supporting Chris Brown. I clearly stated he deserves the punishment.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by na2day2(m): 1:36am On Aug 31, 2009
bawomolo:

yall got issues.

funny i thought u were the one that needed help lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by C2H5OH(f): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2009
bawomolo:

yall got issues.
Agreed. Say no to female battery
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 31, 2009
Say no to sex
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by bawomolo(m): 3:08am On Aug 31, 2009
OYB - i got your private message by the way.

Your child is now a nairaland addict i see  grin

chiogo:

Umm, ok.   It was just a speculation.

Besides, I wasn't supporting Chris Brown. I clearly stated he deserves the punishment.  

it's all good. how are classes.

na2day?:

funny i thought u were the one that needed help  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

need help for what? being a chris brown groupie ?
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by chiogo(f): 3:14am On Aug 31, 2009
bawomolo:

it's all good. how are classes.
Haven't started yet, still have a week. smiley

FL Gators:

Say no to sex
LOL what does sex have to do with it?
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by bawomolo(m): 3:22am On Aug 31, 2009
a week? damn you sure are lucky.

Fl gator - why say no to sex.

stop cock blocking.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 31, 2009
LOL. It sounded good with:

Say no to female battery. So no to sex.

If some men can't take some spank spank/ then they aint getting no sex.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by chic2pimp(m): 3:27am On Aug 31, 2009
FL Gators:

hehehehe grin grin grin. I am ready to take any amount of *spank spank*.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 31, 2009
lol ok.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by bawomolo(m): 3:35am On Aug 31, 2009
FL Gators:

i knew you were the kind of chick into S&M

you have a little cat woman in you huh?
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by chic2pimp(m): 3:38am On Aug 31, 2009
bawomolo:

i knew you were the kind of chick into S&M
you have a little cat woman in you huh?
U also noticed it too. Hmm. . . . . . gatorzky cool
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by na2day2(m): 4:04am On Aug 31, 2009
bawomolo:

need help for what? being a chris brown groupie ?

help to get u buzzed back to reality lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by asunaobi(m): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2009
Hey guyz! I suggest we should be a little bit smarter here including myself. Smartness to me is not judged by how much British grammer we can blow or our ability to solve the most complex mathematics, but how we can use our natural intelligent from God to create a very safe and decent environment for ourselves and our future generations to come (which we have woefully failed). Look I may sound a little bit off the point here, but what I am saying in essence is that how can we be wasting the time that we all dont have discussing and arguing about things that dont benefit us in any way, Celine Dion is pregant, Rihanna given TKO by Chris Brown, etc. I know people should have the full right to their opinions, but look, left for me I am suggesting that operators of this website should concentrate more on what is happening in our country, the state of things in Nigeria so that we good loving Nigerians should have an opportunity to give suggestions. Why I am saying this is that those people we strive so hard to discuss their issues dont even know if we exist. Please, Please, Please! Dis our mumu don dey too muchoo! E go be good make we dey discuss our musicians dey better pass Celine Dion, Chris Brown and Rihanna.
Re: Chris Brown Sentenced In Rihanna Assault Case by Anabel(f): 6:02am On Aug 31, 2009
i don't need to read this post, from the very first day i found out this two were moving together, i told my elder sis that this will be the girl to ruin this guys career.

see am sooo, fine girl, fine wahala, sexy girl, romantic wahala.

Abeg na him sabi, as Jesus don carry everybody cross b4 him die, any other cross wey show up 4 person front, na the person go carry am by himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria / Nollywood Stars Join The Walk To End Cervical Cancer [PICS] / Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.