Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo (40249 Views)

Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by dainformant(m): 6:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Pictured are the parents of the boy who was born with his heart outside the body at Garin Gaidam in Yobe state. The child is being treated at the University of Maiduguri teaching hospital and will require about 3 million naira to undergo operation. But help has come his way from the first lady who will foot his medical bills as indicated president Buhari's daughter Zahra Buhari.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/see-parents-of-boy-born-with-his-heart.html

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by dainformant(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2016
God help dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2016
hope he gets better

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 6:32am On Jun 12, 2016
nice one from Mrs Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by PigMeat: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2016
God save the life of this innocent child. See how innocent the child looks.
Baby u shall survive and not die!

54 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Nutase: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2016
PigMeat:
God save the life of this innocent child. See how innocent the child looks.
Baby u shall survive and not die!
amen.

17 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Is well with him

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Mskrisx(f): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2016
U will be better cry

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by kayabd(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2016
God ll save him and heal him

Guys today is my birthday...show me love

30 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by DonAustyne(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2016
May God help dem.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Akshow: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
Is well with him
eeeewwwww @ ur username.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by uyplus(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2016
dainformant:
Pictured are the parents of the boy who was born with his heart outside the body at Garin Gaidam in Yobe state. The child is being treated at the University of Maiduguri teaching hospital and will require about 3 million naira to undergo operation. But help has come his way from the first lady who will foot his medical bills as indicated president Buhari's daughter Zahra Buhari.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/see-parents-of-boy-born-with-his-heart.html

These parents seem happy that they might use this innocent child's condition to beg as usual. Its a northern thing. Northerners are notoriously in love with disability.

7 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by bastien: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Ouch..... cry

1 Like

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by okusebi(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2016
how will the child survive this... let them just dispose it before it starts suffering

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Eeser: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Ectopia Cordis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Akshow:
eeeewwwww @ ur username.
Nothing is wrong with my moniker bro
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by firstolalekan(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2016
So wetin make we carry the picture of the parent do

You think we thought be boy fell from heaven b4 abi

And why is the bill so still expensive since firstlady (government) is involved?
No be government hospital
No be government dey fund the hospital budget
Wetin the doctors wan carry 3 million naira do undecided undecided
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by LEXYCOM: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2016
What medical condition is this ? And what can be done? Will the heart be left like dat while he grows or will they push the heart back into the chest......

1 Like

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2016
chai! Superior vena cava is even visible.

Thank God help is already on the way.

May the operation be successful!

1 Like

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by omogerohprecious(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2016
okusebi:
how will the child survive this... let them just dispose it before it starts suffering

What are u trying to say?
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by laikas: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Akshow:
eeeewwwww @ ur username.
my dear, the guy moniker eh. anytym i c it i jst start laughing.

back to the matter, the child shal nt die buh live to declear the words of the lord, regardless of his religion.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2016
omogerohprecious:

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2016
omogerohprecious:

He has already said the rubbish he wanted to say.

smh for some ppl sha.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Youngzedd(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2016
What might cause this
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by prinsam30: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2016
eventually when the baby survives this menace, which I know he will, they will see no reason for him not to go school, they will inculcate the idealism making him see reason he's different from every other folks that don't share the same faith with him, they will make him sit with his pair group in a coveted Hut, believing he's on the right path, as he grows younger, he will be pushed to the street as Almajeris to fend for himself, he will be corrupted, both in the mind and outwardly, committing all kinds of Atrocities and finally he will be made to understand that the only way for him to be successful and ends up having 72Virgins in the afterlife, is to start craving for Human Blood.......

and as he grew older, he becomes a terrorist, terrorising his locality, the Nation and everyone around him....

And eventually he will die a disgrace in the hands of the Enemy he's believed to defeat..

This is not the kind of life I will wish for him, I pray may God protect him, show him the right path to follow and finally makes the parents proud and the Nation at large...

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by jdstunt(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2016
But Is it not better for them to put the boy to rest instead of making him go through such pain undecided
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by baruten67(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2016
uyplus:

These parents seem happy that they might use this innocent child's condition to beg as usual. Its a northern thing. Northerners are notoriously in love with disability.

That's too bad coming from you, will you be happy having a child in this condition?

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by ucsquare(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2016
My opinion is that they should just kill the child to avoid unnecessary waste of money.
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by MoneyGreen(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2016
How many children's life Mrs Patience Dame Jonathan aka Mama Piss don save?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okechukwu Ozumba: US Arrests Doctor For ‘Sexually Assaulting’ Patients / Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn..... / My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.