Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone (16223 Views)

How Often Do You Change Your Ringtone / Free Nigerian Music As Ringtone / Get free ringtone of any hip-hop song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone by OmoAriel: 2:55am On Feb 10, 2007
hi guys. So it's my first post here, the first time i stumbled upon this website. I am impressed at how much examples one of you (I think ORAKU) gave for transferring that Nigerian ringtone to cell phones, considering that i don't know much myself. i might like this website, but i do know for sure that i would love it if it didn't have this thing where it tells u how many mins u've been online, what happens when one runs out of mins, works like a cell phone, right? This life. Anyway, don't want to bore you all with sth less interesting. Just wanted to say sth to my Nigerian pple as this may be one of the few places where we are together and aren't fighting. Democracy, this doesn't feel like a democracy at all. God is with us.
I think i used an old thread to get this note in, i should have started a fresh one, I apologise. wink[flash=200,200][/flash]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone by jabeztechs: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2007
pls can any body send the link that i can use to download to my phone like the jaja wap toon
Re: Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone by omoge25(f): 3:50am On Mar 23, 2007
Hi
i have a sony ericssen Z500a, and Im just not sure how to add the ring tone to my phone. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas? I tried googling and going to sony ericssen and even my cingular wirless provider but to no avail.
Re: Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone by ehi4life(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2007
Does any one know how to send tones from your system to your fone, through MMS. my fones dont have blue tooth or Infrared.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone by 9ja4eva: 2:22am On Apr 01, 2007
Thanks for d upload guys
Re: Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone by yinka007(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2008
Re: Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone by donjon: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2009
Okay! This is 2009!
I need the Mp3
Re: Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone by makvanpor(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2009
what bfor
Re: Nigeria National Anthem Ringtone by donjon: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2009
To be a patriotic citizen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Officially Launched - Full Specification And Price / What Are The Benefits And The Disadvantages Of Rooting / Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.